You might have to make it bro

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes I found some on U.K. websites
Between the two which would be most effective

Flaunty34969

Awards
xi-kt is or make 11-oxo into a transdermal...

xi-kt is the converted form I think. 11-ketosterone. So this is definitely better.

either way, all products in either of these 2 are so underdosed, to get the effects you need, your gonna shell out $300. That much money for cortisol is dumb, just do a prohormone cutting cycle if you goal is to maintain mass while cutting

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I guess XI-KT would be better, 11-OXO is just a prohormone. If you're doing a transdermal solution, take a look at Iron Legion Salvo, it's the best carrier available and designed for steroids.
XI-KT is a good roid, not just a cortisol blocker.

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
xi-kt is or make 11-oxo into a transdermal...

xi-kt is the converted form I think. 11-ketosterone. So this is definitely better.

either way, all products in either of these 2 are so underdosed, to get the effects you need, your gonna shell out $300. That much money for cortisol is dumb, just do a prohormone cutting cycle if you goal is to maintain mass while cutting
What would be a good first prohormone cycle to cut on that doesn’t have lethargy as a common side?

I have done a gw501516 and ostarine cycle for 12 weeks and had good fat loss results. I did nolva for 4 weeks and now another month off. Looking for some more fat loss and strength. Currently at 190 (was at185 but gained 5 in pct because I didn’t keep the diet and cardio -lazy). 5’10 and 41yo.

Flaunty34969

Awards
What would be a good first prohormone cycle to cut on that doesn’t have lethargy as a common side?

I have done a gw501516 and ostarine cycle for 12 weeks and had good fat loss results. I did nolva for 4 weeks and now another month off. Looking for some more fat loss and strength. Currently at 190 (was at185 but gained 5 in pct because I didn’t keep the diet and cardio -lazy). 5’10 and 41yo.
I've done an iron legion labs 11-kt, was a bridge into a pct, worked very nice. Also ran it solo. Good product but you want to dose it high and run it 6-8 weeks, ur looking at ~$230. If you got the money and your wife isnt monitoring your credit cards like mine is, more power to you.

My first prohormone cycle was epistane. Was pretty nice for beginner cycle, even ran that same cycle once a year for 3 years. BUT if your worried about lethargy, I am sure there is a reason for your concern, so the below is my recommendations:

Epistane (dry, might cause lethargy, could cause loss of libido, amazing strength gains)
4andro (wet, combats lethargy and loss of libido)
ar1macare pro - Really liked the natural Aromatase inhibitor(AI), but may make ur joints dry if ur prone to that. I run this during cycle, take a 2 week break, then run it again last 2 weeks of pct and 2 weeks after that. Don't need a pharma AI for this cycle unless your gyno sensitive.

Or

1andro - never ran 1andro, but heard its similar to epistane with good dry gains
4andro- "same as previous cycle"
ar1macare pro- "same a previous cycle"

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Best 11KT on the market.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best 11KT on the market.

Really liked Kronos. Great nozzle too.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really liked Kronos. Great nozzle too.
Will be nice to have a local source. I just had major trouble with UPS regarding a UK order. After weeks they finally cleared it and then they tell me I will owe a $310 broker fee. I was fed up at this point. Told them no way was I going to accept a $310 delivery charge on an $80 product so they could just keep it.