XI KT Or 11-oxo dmso

Datsun280z

Awards
Experience or thoughts
Would using xl-kt or making a transdermal from
11-oxo and dmso be a more effective way for delivery

Flaunty34969

Awards
xi-kt is or make 11-oxo into a transdermal...

xi-kt is the converted form I think. 11-ketosterone. So this is definitely better.

either way, all products in either of these 2 are so underdosed, to get the effects you need, your gonna shell out $300. That much money for cortisol is dumb, just do a prohormone cutting cycle if you goal is to maintain mass while cutting

UNX

Awards
I guess XI-KT would be better, 11-OXO is just a prohormone. If you're doing a transdermal solution, take a look at Iron Legion Salvo, it's the best carrier available and designed for steroids.
XI-KT is a good roid, not just a cortisol blocker.

Datsun280z

Awards
xi-kt is or make 11-oxo into a transdermal...

xi-kt is the converted form I think. 11-ketosterone. So this is definitely better.

either way, all products in either of these 2 are so underdosed, to get the effects you need, your gonna shell out $300. That much money for cortisol is dumb, just do a prohormone cutting cycle if you goal is to maintain mass while cutting
What would be a good first prohormone cycle to cut on that doesn’t have lethargy as a common side?

I have done a gw501516 and ostarine cycle for 12 weeks and had good fat loss results. I did nolva for 4 weeks and now another month off. Looking for some more fat loss and strength. Currently at 190 (was at185 but gained 5 in pct because I didn’t keep the diet and cardio -lazy). 5’10 and 41yo.