Xgels + Follidrone 2.0 stacked together?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to take these 2 together since one is inflammatory and the other is an anti-inflammatory? Do they need to be spaced apart?

Little background, I've taken epicatechin before and love it, never taken an ARA supplement so looking to stack both during pct/bridge. I train 4:30am fasted and need to know if I can take both together at the same time pre workout, thanks!

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Both good products, just not taken during the same run. If you want to run x gels take ABE with it. FD 2 works great by itself.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Both good products, just not taken during the same run. If you want to run x gels take ABE with it. FD 2 works great by itself.
So you think I should just stick with running the fd2 alone then bridge into the xgels afterwards?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I would 2nd the no-go on the x-gels and f2 together.

And agree, x-gels and ABE is nice together on a bulk.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you think I should just stick with running the fd2 alone then bridge into the xgels afterwards?
Yea I'd say that. Or do x gels and abe to gain some muscle mass then run fd2 and cut.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
ARA causes inflammation whereas FD2 reduces inflammation. The creator of FD2 (Brundel) recommends against using them together. So ya, riun them back to back. I like to add cheap o'le PA and DAA. FD2 can be run year around btw.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ARA causes inflammation whereas FD2 reduces inflammation. The creator of FD2 (Brundel) recommends against using them together. So ya, riun them back to back. I like to add cheap o'le PA and DAA. FD2 can be run year around btw.
IMO in a perfect world I wouldn't run them together, but I have multiple times (x gels+epi plex) and didn't notice any diminished gains)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't run together for the reasons stated above. Definitely will work against each other. I would run back to back.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input fellas going to run fd2 as a recomp first then xgels afterwards to lean bulk

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input fellas going to run fd2 as a recomp first then xgels afterwards to lean bulk
X-gels first then Follidrone 2

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
X-gels first then Follidrone 2
Any reason in particular that the order matters? I know both can help add lean muscle mass as I've run epi several times and loved it. If xgels is even better for lean mass as many say then it would make sense to run it afterwards no?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
follidrone is more versatile imo.

x-gels to me gave me strength and kept me fuller. Never leaned me out like follidrone can due to it having so many other factors to play in (endurance, strength)

X-Gels lean bulk (found it hard to do cardio and such)
Reason for Fd2 after is to either keep lean bulking or recomp and be able to keep muscle mass and continue building

X-Gels can be ran no more then 50 workouts
Fd2 8+ weeks. Longer duration

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
follidrone is more versatile imo.

x-gels to me gave me strength and kept me fuller. Never leaned me out like follidrone can due to it having so many other factors to play in (endurance, strength)

X-Gels lean bulk (found it hard to do cardio and such)
Reason for Fd2 after is to either keep lean bulking or recomp and be able to keep muscle mass and continue building

X-Gels can be ran no more then 50 workouts
Fd2 8+ weeks. Longer duration
Unless you are working out more than 5 days a week, 50 workouts should be a longer run than 8 weeks of FD2... Even at 6 days a week, X gels still is more than 8 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely