Xenoandrogens

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
I've seen several post on this and wanted to end this once and for all. I quickly read over their site before heading out of town and made a test order. Once I read more I realized this was not legit. I tried to cancel my order but it was already in transit.

I was suckered in bought two products from the company producing these products. I ran them for five weeks before stopping. On the fifth week I had a blood test done for free test and total test. I'm on HRT so i regularly get these done. These products were taken during a period in which no HRT products were taken as directed by my physician. I wanted something to bridge the gap.

Here are the results: I take a herbal DHEA product when off HRT. This leaves my test levels between 800-900 with my free test right on the high end. After five weeks of taking the Xenoandrogens, my test levels were normal. I saw no benefits such as increased recovery or strength from taking these products. They are junk they do not do anything DO NOT BUY THEM.

I really do not understand the end game of this company but wanted to spare other board members from wasting their money.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also curious about whether you were injecting the products. Also, did you take any of the tablet products?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
SpicedCider Supplement Logs 29
Anabolics 11