Charging Down The Highway to Huge: The Xenoandrogens Log

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over the past couple of months, Patrick Arnold's forum on AM has been polluted with a thread in which a new class of "steroid alternatives" called xenoandrogens has been discussed exhaustively. Xenoandrogens are nicotinamides, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been modified to more closely resemble testosterone. Apparently, the xenoandrogens that are being sold as dietary supplements were invented in a laboratory in Central Europe, and an Austrian-based company called Mega Gear purchased the patent rights to these compounds and is currently the only company manufacturing and selling xenoandrogen-based supplements.

I ended up ordering a 12-week cycle's worth of two of their products: Danabol (oral tablets) and Testobol-250 (oil-based). I will be taking 5 tablets per day of Danabol and 3.5 mL per week of Testobol-250. According to an employee of Mega Gear, the oil-based products are most efficacious if injected, although I was also informed that in order to legally sell them as dietary supplements, they must be advertised as being specifically intended for oral dosing. If I decide to inject the Testobol-250, I will use 23 or 24 gauge needles. Otherwise, I'll administer it sublingually.

The log begins tomorrow.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. This is the first time I've actually logged anything, so if I'm doing something wrong here or could be doing it better, just let me know. I'll see about getting a few "before" pics uploaded to the thread, too, but honestly, I had no idea that I actually looked this bad, so I might have to think about it, LOL.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
sounds pretty sketchy to be injecting something from an unknown / reliable source. be careful with that man, wouldnt want you to end up with a nasty infection or anything. are you sure the oil base is sterile?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds pretty sketchy to be injecting something from an unknown / reliable source. be careful with that man, wouldnt want you to end up with a nasty infection or anything. are you sure the oil base is sterile?
According to the company, the oil base is sterile. But that's all I have to go on...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

weightsiwield

Awards
Sounds good! Will be training in europe for 7 months!?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you start today?
Yeah, I have taken 5 tablets of Danabol so far. I haven't started the Testobol-250 (oil-based) yet because I'm not sure if I'll be administering it sublingually or injecting it.

Quick question: if I open one of the vials of Testobol-250, would that render it non-sterile? I figured it would, but I just wanted to be sure.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good! Will be training in europe for 7 months!?
Europe? Nope... I'm in the US. If this stuff makes me ultra-huge, I might do a European competitive tour or something (kidding).

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, today I worked out back, biceps, and shoulders; I did lat pull-downs, machine rows, close-grip cable rows, underhanded pull-downs (I really love how these feel), and a few sets on the underhanded Hammer Strength rowing machine (unfortunately, the ROM on this kind of hurts my shoulders). For biceps, I did the plate-loaded preacher curl machine and cable hammer curls.

I forgot to mention earlier that I have labrum tears in both shoulders (left worse than the right), so I haven't been able to do really "heavy" weights on many exercises (definitely nothing you guys would consider to be heavy). I have been doing physical therapy exercises for my shoulders for the past few months (mostly rotator cuff exercises), so those along with lateral raises make up the bulk of my shoulder regimen. I also added in machine shoulder pressing about a month ago, but I need to be really, really careful about not exacerbating my shoulder injuries. This is also why I don't do a lot of free-weight (I.e., deadlifts) exercises.

weightsiwield

Awards
Sorry i meant i will be training in europe for 7 months soo might be able to get a hold of this!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry i meant i will be training in europe for 7 months soo might be able to get a hold of this!
From talking to the owner of Mega Gear, it sounds like their products are much more popular throughout Europe than in the USA. You can also order the products from their website. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to their site or not, but if you Google "Mega Gear," their website is the second result. Of course, the jury is out on whether or not the products actually work.

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
From talking to the owner of Mega Gear, it sounds like their products are much more popular throughout Europe than in the USA. You can also order the products from their website. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to their site or not, but if you Google "Mega Gear," their website is the second result. Of course, the jury is out on whether or not the products actually work.
My friend, I have been reading all the post about these products for the past few weeks. Mega Gear's products do not work. I had a blood test done while on their products for 4 weeks. My test levels were not elevated beyond their normal range. I would recommend stopping the protocol as you will see no result.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you purchased a product meant to be injected and you are going to take it sub lingual?. Sorry that's just not gonna work. You can't just change the delivery system. If it was designed to be taken sub-lingual then it would have to have a delivery system.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friend, I have been reading all the post about these products for the past few weeks. Mega Gear's products do not work. I had a blood test done while on their products for 4 weeks. My test levels were not elevated beyond their normal range. I would recommend stopping the protocol as you will see no result.
That sucks to hear. What products were you taking? If you were taking oil-based products, were you injecting them or taking them orally?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you purchased a product meant to be injected and you are going to take it sub lingual?. Sorry that's just not gonna work. You can't just change the delivery system. If it was designed to be taken sub-lingual then it would have to have a delivery system.
I'm still not sure -- I don't know why I keep wavering between injecting and not injecting the stuff.

Anyways, today and yesterday, I took 5 tablets of Danabol (modified nicotinamide). Since I'm supposed to run the "cycle" for 12 weeks, I probably won't notice anything until weeks 5-6 (according to the guys at Mega Gear)...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I talked some more with the guys at Mega Gear and flat-out told them I wasn't really eager to inject their products. In response, they told me that their oil-based products are manufactured not in-house, but actually by a third-party pharmaceutical company (allegedly "the largest one in the Czech Republic") that manufactures veterinary drugs as well as human drugs. I was also told that, most likely, I wouldn't get ANY results at all by taking the oil products orally or sublingually. At least they were honest.

So now that creates the dilemma of whether I should risk injecting this stuff or take it orally and completely waste it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I talked some more with the guys at Mega Gear and flat-out told them I wasn't really eager to inject their products. In response, they told me that their oil-based products are manufactured not in-house, but actually by a third-party pharmaceutical company (allegedly "the largest one in the Czech Republic") that manufactures veterinary drugs as well as human drugs. I was also told that, most likely, I wouldn't get ANY results at all by taking the oil products orally or sublingually. At least they were honest.

So now that creates the dilemma of whether I should risk injecting this stuff or take it orally and completely waste it.
Man up and inject it! You paid for it, youre "testing" the product to see if it actually works. Stop if you get side effects.. problem solved.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That is NOT the real issue here...the real issue is that even after PA and many more chimed in and proved this is worthless stuff (Xenoandrogens) he still went ahead to try them and use them :blink:

Bro not to be mean...but science can not be wrong about this things...I just hope you are ok and this things don't hurt your health...(which I doubt too...maybe a mild diarrhea if you do take them orally...)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still alive?. I know they have internet access at most hospitals, so maybe you could give us an update?
Not in the hospital yet; classes just started back up this week, so I've just been kind of busy for the last few days. I still haven't decided what to do in regards to how I want to administer the Testobol-250 yet, so for now, I've just been taking Danabol; today actually marks one week of taking it.

It's probably just a coincidence, but I guess it's worth mentioning that over the last 2 days, I've developed 4 zits on my face (I usually have really clear skin). Again, I doubt it has anything to do with increased hormone levels from taking Danabol, but you never know, right?

Also, I just thought about something earlier... if I'm supposed to take these products for 12 weeks, how am I supposed to know if any progress I do make is actually due to the Danabol or just natural (I.e., I still would've progressed to the same extent even if I hadn't been taking anything)? Isn't it normal for most people to exhibit some degree of improvement, whether in the form of strength or mass gains, over the course of 3 months?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today (Thursday) will mark 2 weeks of taking Danabol. So far, I haven't noticed any effects, although I did get a mild almost-outbreak of acne (they never turned into full-blown zits). I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the Testobol-250 (oil). Since I'm supposed to cycle these products for 12 weeks, Mega Gear claims that I won't notice any results until the 5-6 week mark. We'll see...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatever happened here? The guy inject and go into coma? Seriously lol is the guy alright?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatever happened here? The guy inject and go into coma? Seriously lol is the guy alright?
Yeah, I'm still here, LOL. I have actually just been taking the Danabol tablets and still have the oil-based products laying around. I'm thinking the Danabol tabs are junk... other than placebo effect, I'm not really noticing anything in terms of unusual strength or mass gains. Then again, the company says the products are supposed to be run for 12 weeks, so we'll see. My classes also started back in August, so I've been a lot busier lately because of that (taking 4 science classes, and 3 of them are online... ugh). So yeah, this is probably the worst "log" in AM history, LOL.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hes alive!

Nice bro.. just keep us somewhat updated if you notice ANYTHING lol