X-Gels and Glycophase ?'s

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok just a few questions as I begin my stack.
1-2g of ArA on workout days pre workout?
I Glyco before pre workout meal and 1 at bed time?
How many carbs should I take with Glyco? I'm 170lb.
ALCAR at 2-3g on workout days only or everyday?
Is it ok to run creatine and beta-alanine with this?
Is stims ok to take?
I've read a lot of post and logs and I just want to make sure I'm doing this right. Thanks for the help.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-2g ARA 45mins pre-wo, with stims and 2 ALCAR is fine.

Glycophase consume before carb-heavy meals, ~75g carbs.

Creatine and beta-alanine fine anytime of the day, no need for it pre-wo.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1-2g ARA 45mins pre-wo, with stims and 2 ALCAR is fine.

Glycophase consume before carb-heavy meals, ~75g carbs.

Creatine and beta-alanine fine anytime of the day, no need for it pre-wo.
Ok thanks, forgot about Tauren. Is it ok?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Taurine and Beta Alanine compete against each other IIRC. I would seperate the doses out some.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurine and Beta Alanine compete against each other IIRC. I would seperate the doses out some.
Thanks for that bit of info I never knew that. Could that cause stomach discomfort ? I've noticed that happens when I mix the two. So I pretty much dropped taurine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that bit of info I never knew that. Could that cause stomach discomfort ? I've noticed that happens when I mix the two. So I pretty much dropped taurine.
A quick search turned up this; BA and Taurine use the same transporters but at the doses you would likely use, there might be enough transports for both http://www.betaalanine.info/faqs/myths-debunked/

Not sure because its not referenced so I cant see the studies.

This is an interesting article as well: http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2011...omyocytes.html

Heres some discussion: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/188465-beta-alanine-taurine.html

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Many people been using Glycophase pre-bed?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A GDA pre bed? Like on its own or with a pre-bed meal?

This concept seems foreign to me.

Explain!
GDA on empty stomach pre-bed can help with reducing serum blood sugar levels which in turn further potentiates GH pulses throughout the night, thus a much deeper sleep. You also wake up very dry and probably insulin sensitivity is even more optimal.

I would never do this with something that could cause hypoglycemia, like Burn24.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So far after 5 workouts with X-Gels this stuff is the real deal. Pumps are equal to a PH and last in to the next day. Endurance is up as well. My only concern, not really a concern but I have not gotten sore yet. Not complaining but making sure that is not a problem as I've seen almost all say DOMS is a bitch. Strength is up and was on my first lifts. Started at one gram and have went to 1.5.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far after 5 workouts with X-Gels this stuff is the real deal. Pumps are equal to a PH and last in to the next day. Endurance is up as well. My only concern, not really a concern but I have not gotten sore yet. Not complaining but making sure that is not a problem as I've seen almost all say DOMS is a bitch. Strength is up and was on my first lifts. Started at one gram and have went to 1.5.
Not everyone experiences the same level of soreness, myself I was only a tiny bit more sore than usual. What's your programming like?

Glad to hear you're enjoying it though.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not everyone experiences the same level of soreness, myself I was only a tiny bit more sore than usual. What's your programming like?

Glad to hear you're enjoying it though.
It's a variation of 5x5, 3 days a week with 2 sets of 20 of a single isolation exercise per body part. It's not real complicated I just really like bulking with 5x5 workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone started taking glycophase? Thinking of ordering a bottle today for my high carb morning meal

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I'm taking it with X-Gels. Any questions?
How's your dosing? Do you feel one cap is sufficient enough for 25-50g of carbs?

Also doing one cap before bed?

I want to try the pre bed dosing but I'm taking endosurge turbo pre bed already. Not sure if it will interfere with each other. I doubt it but you never know.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How's your dosing? Do you feel one cap is sufficient enough for 25-50g of carbs?

Also doing one cap before bed?

I want to try the pre bed dosing but I'm taking endosurge turbo pre bed already. Not sure if it will interfere with each other. I doubt it but you never know.
Going great so far. I take one before pre workout meal on W/O days and one near bed time. On non workout days I take one pre lunch and one at bed time. My first GDA, running a recomp and I can already tell some bf reduction.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going great so far. I take one before pre workout meal on W/O days and one near bed time. On non workout days I take one pre lunch and one at bed time. My first GDA, running a recomp and I can already tell some bf reduction.
That's a nice stack. I've been meaning to try x gels for a while now.

I've ran a few GDA'S and they worked fairly well. I wanna see what the difference is from the others, ex slineslane v2 and slintinsity. My two go to gda's.

Damn you seeing a reduction in bf already? Nicee! How many carbs are u consuming with each pill?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I've ran a few GDA'S and they worked fairly well. I wanna see what the difference is from the others, ex slineslane v2 and slintinsity. My two go to gda's.

Damn you seeing a reduction in bf already? Nicee! How many carbs are u consuming with each pill?
I try to get up to 100 with the first dose and pre bed is on empty stomach. Wake up the next morning feeling very lean and tight.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try to get up to 100 with the first dose and pre bed is on empty stomach. Wake up the next morning feeling very lean and tight.
1 pill is sufficient enough for 100g of carbs? Hmmm.

Yea ima try to dose pre bed and see how it goes. Looks like your loving it thus far

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Great feedback.

I dose mine in the AM with breakfast and one pre-workout meal. I'm yet to try before bed.

X-gels would make a perfect addition to a Glycophase. If your wanting a really good comprehensive stack then I suggest:

X-gels + Anabeta + Forskolin 95 +Glycophase (you could add in Anabeta Elite but I personally don't like to reduce cortisol on a recomp/ lean bulk). Or something like DAA + Erase + X-gels + Glycophase.

So many options :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback.

I dose mine in the AM with breakfast and one pre-workout meal. I'm yet to try before bed.

X-gels would make a perfect addition to a Glycophase. If your wanting a really good comprehensive stack then I suggest:

X-gels + Anabeta + Forskolin 95 +Glycophase (you could add in Anabeta Elite but I personally don't like to reduce cortisol on a recomp/ lean bulk). Or something like DAA + Erase + X-gels + Glycophase.

So many options :D
Xgels + glycophase + anything is awesome: )

Edwardmckee

Awards
Nice informative reply NomZ. Looking for more informative posts like that. Keep it up.
Renu Derma
103 S. Main St. Salisbury,NC,28144
(866) 964 3932