Wtf is up with my injection?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking around for awhile but haven't quite pin pointed the answer I'm looking for. The strangest thing happened with my 2nd injection of test cyp. I injected 1.5cc (250mg/ml) in the spotinjection.com site #2 for the upper/outer (right) quad. The first one was a breeze, no pain on injecting and little a few days after. This was a bit of a stupid stunt on my part but I did my 2nd injection of the week about 1" from the first one just 3 days later. Painless injection and a little more pain the next day. Now I'm 2 days post injection and it hurts like a mother ****er! Whats strange is the pain isn't at the injection site! Not even anywhere on the side of my quad, it hurts in the front and inside of my quad from the upper 2/3 to the top. It hurts the most when I move it and press on it but as long as its still its just a mild soreness. I don't think its an infection because the injection site is perfectly fine, no swelling/heat/redness. Its just the top/inside that's crazy sore with some swelling. I took some Excedrin and that helped. Could it be the crystallization problem even that far away from the injection site? 2"-10" away

Thanks for any help in advanced,

Oh and the needle was 1" 23g. I did aspirate and barely any bleeding after the injection

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking around for awhile but haven't quite pin pointed the answer I'm looking for. The strangest thing happened with my 2nd injection of test cyp. I injected 1.5cc (250mg/ml) in the spotinjection.com site #2 for the upper/outer (right) quad. The first one was a breeze, no pain on injecting and little a few days after. This was a bit of a stupid stunt on my part but I did my 2nd injection of the week about 1" from the first one just 3 days later. Painless injection and a little more pain the next day. Now I'm 2 days post injection and it hurts like a mother ****er! Whats strange is the pain isn't at the injection site! Not even anywhere on the side of my quad, it hurts in the front and inside of my quad from the upper 2/3 to the top. It hurts the most when I move it and press on it but as long as its still its just a mild soreness. I don't think its an infection because the injection site is perfectly fine, no swelling/heat/redness. Its just the top/inside that's crazy sore with some swelling. I took some Excedrin and that helped. Could it be the crystallization problem even that far away from the injection site? 2"-10" away

Thanks for any help in advanced,

Oh and the needle was 1" 23g. I did aspirate and barely any bleeding after the injection
should have chosen another site like the other dam quad, the first inj. hasnt even absorbed yet and you added more to the same site. If you did do this you really nned to revaluate inj. protocol.

I pin eod Ldelt, Rdelt, Ltri, Rtri, Lpec, Rpec, Ltrap, Rtrap, Llat, Rlat, and then start back at the first site.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I know it was a dumb ass move, My leg felt great with no pain so I figured it was good2go for another pinning. Since its only 2x a week I was going to alternate quads then delts as needed

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I know it was a dumb ass move, My leg felt great with no pain so I figured it was good2go for another pinning. Since its only 2x a week I was going to alternate quads then delts as needed
for pinning twice a week,test c your gonna want to be hitting at least 4-6 sites. I would do delts with a 5/8" or 1", quads 1" or 1 1/2" and tris 5/8", I also try to pin the area after it has been werked out, not before. So if ya wanna pin delts werk them out and pin them the following day, that way your not so sore it ****s with ya.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
for pinning twice a week,test c your gonna want to be hitting at least 4-6 sites. I would do delts with a 5/8" or 1", quads 1" or 1 1/2" and tris 5/8", I also try to pin the area after it has been werked out, not before. So if ya wanna pin delts werk them out and pin them the following day, that way your not so sore it ****s with ya.
Yeah I was just being stupid, I knew I should have rotated sites. So with the pain.. I have a slight temperature of 99.4 but there is no redness in my leg at all and only pain and swelling in the front. Could it be an infection or just reaction to too much gear and the first time pinning? I was very sterile about the injecting and used needles once. Wiped the vial & injection site. Wiped down whole working area and washed & alcohol swabbed my hands.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Its only been 48 hours since my injection and I have a temperature of 101 and flu symptoms achy/temp/lethargy/ no apatite. No pain at all where I injected just in the front of my quad. Could this be an infection or am I just getting the dreaded test flu I've been reading so much about? This is my 1st injectable cycle

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
rotation! lol

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Its only been 48 hours since my injection and I have a temperature of 101 and flu symptoms achy/temp/lethargy/ no apatite. No pain at all where I injected just in the front of my quad. Could this be an infection or am I just getting the dreaded test flu I've been reading so much about? This is my 1st injectable cycle
this is a great example of no research before pinning, stop what yo are doing and see a doctor.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
this is a great example of no research before pinning, stop what yo are doing and see a doctor.
I did plenty of research, I'm just fearful of the worst. I figured it could be an infection but it could be numerous things. Everything is dependent on the individual. The only symptom I have of infection is the fever and that can be from test flu. No redness, not hot to the touch. Only swelling and pain, from what I read that is normal for injecting. Numerous threads had users testifying saying test flu gives full fever and can start a few days after. I started taking the general antibiotic doxycycline just incase. I research every night, I'm not the type to jump into anything ill-prepared. This stuff just caught me off guard.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I did plenty of research, I'm just fearful of the worst. I figured it could be an infection but it could be numerous things. Everything is dependent on the individual. The only symptom I have of infection is the fever and that can be from test flu. No redness, not hot to the touch. Only swelling and pain, from what I read that is normal for injecting. Numerous threads had users testifying saying test flu gives full fever and can start a few days after. I started taking the general antibiotic doxycycline just incase. I research every night, I'm not the type to jump into anything ill-prepared. This stuff just caught me off guard.
test flu is bull****, its an allergic reaction to the gear, whether its EO or sum other oil that does not agree with your body on top of too much in one spot, also if this is your first cycle why so high on the dose? 300-500mg a week would have been fine for first run. with research you would have found out that starting out slow with self experimentation is best, not following broscience. Not being a dick just get tired of people not thinking. and im scared to inquire how old you might be?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
with all the info sometimes its hard to differentiate between fact and bro science. The "test flu" was referring to the "flu like" inflammatory and histamine reaction to the gear being a foreign substance in your body. the body sees it as a possible infection and tries to attack it. hence the fever. I'm not an idiot that believed the gear made me acquire the flu. As for my protocol, I was going by unrealmachine's guide to injectables, I'm injection 750mg of test cyp a week since the solution is only 70% steroid and 30% ester. 750mgX .7 = 525mg of actual testosterone a week, since every form of steroids have varying amounts of esters I assumed the number only mattered to the active steroid and disregarded the useless esters. Don't get the idea I'm a fool who doesn't think, I'm 23 going premed in Pharmacology. I don't think your a dick for trying to help, I'm just a little insulted you think I haven't done the work before jumping into cycle

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Need to rotate.
As for now, standard stuff...put a heat pack on it and massage the spot. Hopefully it won't knot up.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Need to rotate.
As for now, standard stuff...put a heat pack on it and massage the spot. Hopefully it won't knot up.
Thanks bro, its all good. I just freaked out from the 102 fever. The pain decreased bigtime yesterday and its a ton better today. I injected the other quad the other day with warm oil and its pain free so far. But I'm continuing the antibiotic anyway. I still have the fever but I'm sure its just a reaction.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
good to see your ok homie. I never pin anything below the waist.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, its all good. I just freaked out from the 102 fever. The pain decreased bigtime yesterday and its a ton better today. I injected the other quad the other day with warm oil and its pain free so far. But I'm continuing the antibiotic anyway. I still have the fever but I'm sure its just a reaction.
Oh ya the fever is fairly normal. I got it my first and second time around too. It's not like you are "sick" (runny nose, stuffy head, etc.) but your body just heats up. I don't have a medical explanation for it, but almost everyone gets the "test flu" the first and second time around. It will go away.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I ran test c for 12 weeks 600mgs and if you have 2 delts amd 2 quads youll be fine, i even did alternating quads and i was fine but do 4 spots