USA WTB: PES Shift, Non-Stim Fat Burners, Cort Control

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
WTB:

- PES Shift
- Non-Stim Fat burners (AAv2, Thyrovate, etc)
- Cort Control Supps (Reduce XT, Abliderate Ammo, etc)

Let me know what you have!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I have unopened shift. I tried running a bottle, and it gave me horrible headaches.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I prob have a few reduce xt I could sell. Hit me with a pm price

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ya... Too much cortisol suppression is a bad thing. Cortisol has some beneficial properties
Okay I was worried about that! I take ash and rhodiola too!! I have so much brain fog from having massive stimulant intake recently so using adrenosurge and a new cortisol control! Which would you recommend of the 2?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay I was worried about that! I take ash and rhodiola too!! I have so much brain fog from having massive stimulant intake recently so using adrenosurge and a new cortisol control! Which would you recommend of the 2?
Well I rep for SNS so obviously I'm going to say reduce xt but I honestly havent used ammo so I can't compare from personal experience.

I can say however that I use reduce xt in every pct and deep in a cut and have always seen a marked benefit vs. not using it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Well I rep for SNS so obviously I'm going to say reduce xt but I honestly havent used ammo so I can't compare from personal experience.

I can say however that I use reduce xt in every pct and deep in a cut and have always seen a marked benefit vs. not using it.
i take about 800 mg ash 800 mg rhodiola and 500 mg LJ 100 and 100MG of laxogenin am i crushing my cort?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i take about 800 mg ash 800 mg rhodiola and 500 mg LJ 100 and 100MG of laxogenin am i crushing my cort?
At those doses you should be fine. Lj and laxo should have almost zero impact on cortisol anyways and the ash and rhod are fairly low doses unless you're using some type of concentrated extract.

Also, you'll know if cortisol is too low as you'll experience aches and other sides that you wouldn't normally

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just as a (biased lol) opinion who has tried both -- AMMO and ReduceXT are both solid products :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just as being biased, GQ is a go to person when wanting supplements .. Best trader

Imo