wtb dermacrine

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Still looking for Dermacrine? Most places are sold out but keep an eye out for the new stuff and Nutraplanet will be restocking soon.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Whats the deal u guys ramping up production?
Yes new stuff should be coming soon to NutraPlanet. The hurricane hurt the production from what I understand.... I have heard that there might be a huge black friday sale........

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for...though if nutra is going to have it for black friday I'll probably just wait and pick it up then. Strong rep work Dave
Thanks man. I am waiting for the black Friday sale... gunna stock up like a mofo

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does WTB stand for? Yes, Black Friday the entire BPS line will be on sale and it will be a BIG one. On another note, I don't want you to get in trouble for posting to another store, Dave. Is that allowed on AM now?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the deal u guys ramping up production?
BPS Dermacrine was discontinued about a month ago. However, there is some brand new information regarding this that will be released in the next few days (week at the most) from now.

murk01

murk01

Awards
BPS Dermacrine was discontinued about a month ago. However, there is some brand new information regarding this that will be released in the next few days (week at the most) from now.
Jeeeezzzz..... Y?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine you say..Black Friday you say...BRB; spreading rumors.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeeeezzzz..... Y?
We were making room for our new topical DHEA formula that will have some additional goodies and some changes from the OG formula. Like I said, more info will be available in a few days so keep your eyes on the BPS section. We'll have some new info coming regarding this very topic.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What does WTB stand for? Yes, Black Friday the entire BPS line will be on sale and it will be a BIG one. On another note, I don't want you to get in trouble for posting to another store, Dave. Is that allowed on AM now?
WTB means want to buy.

I re-read the rules. I misunderstood. I thought it was no posting links to sites that sell illegal sups. I re-read them and you are right.. my bad, you cannot promote sites or refer people to sites other than supplement companies that are here on AM or Nutraplanet. Sorry about that, good catch metroba....

So uvawahoowa the NEW answer to your question is.... It is discontinued but google could help you find some if you look hard enough.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTB means want to buy. I re-read the rules. I misunderstood. I thought it was no posting links to sites that sell illegal sups. I re-read them and you are right.. my bad, you cannot promote sites or refer people to sites other than supplement companies that are here on AM or Nutraplanet. Sorry about that, good catch metroba....So uvawahoowa the NEW answer to your question is.... It is discontinued but google could help you find some if you look hard enough.
Excellent way to source post with actually posting LOL.