WOW! Things really have "changed" lately

Dr of Golf

Awards
I've been offline for the last few weeks while playing in various tournaments all throughout Florida. This is the first time I've been able to get back to AM in all of that time.

WOW, talk about a BIG surprise here. :(

YJ a fraud. WOW. I've really enjoyed reading many of his "cut and paste" articles. Some great stuff. Now I see that he's been accused of being a total fraud. Total shock and disappointment here.

Oh well, as they say, **** happens. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I do thank him for turning me on to this site. Anabolic Minds really does have a GREAT group of knowledgeable people, and I thank everyone here for all that I continue to learn.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! :) :)

Bone

Awards
Re: WOW! Things really have "changed" lately

Originally posted by Dr of Golf
[B
 Anabolic Minds really does have a GREAT group of knowledgeable people, and I thank everyone here for all that I continue to learn.[/B]
You're so right Doc. The people here are amazing. Some of the smartest bros in the world :D :D

Peace

Bone

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In regards to YJ, all i know is, im a weightlifter, and I come to this board to learn , and regardless of how big he is, I value the info he brings to the table.

BrKonman

Awards
Same boat...

I'm in the same boat as you Doc. I haven't even really been checking in since my December/January vacation. Finally returning, and *bam* smacked right in the face with a big ol' shocker. As if dealing with the new layout wasn't hard enough.... hehe.

Anyways, welcome back Doc. We've both got some reading and catching up to do.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Great to see you around Doc! Jar, anyone can go find those articles. Someone will step up into the next cut and paste king soon enough I'm sure. BTW, they are good articles, they just dont have anything to do with the one who posts them.

Bone

Awards
H, Why would you apologize to YJ?........ I totally agree with WW on this one. Anybody can find articles. Its not rocket science ;)

Peace

Bone

Big H

Banned
Awards
It was a sincere apology and it went like:

There once was this kid called H
Whos poem was deleted once already
Now he posts it again
and to it I must attend
Because he didn't listen to Bobo in PM

I hope that makes him feel better.

Bone

Awards
:D I thought you actually apologized. Well, arent you the little poet ;) LMAO

Peace

Bone

Big H

Banned
Awards
LOL I try.. When I am motivated, people mistake me for Shakespeare.

Big H

Banned
Awards
LOL Benz. I posted that just for you bro. Since he said below-the-belt **** about you.. No one does that to Benz ;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
originally posted by Benz in the "YJ is a fraud" thread
Bobo, you speak for us all.
Bobo did speak the truth, but he did not speak for me.

Like Dr. of Golf, I too was gone from AM for a few days. I too am suprized at the developments that have seemed to transpire amidst my absence.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES...

STEP RIGHT UP FOR THE ONE, THE ONLY...

whatever the hell I was gonna say, I just forgot it....**** it

anyway, I am here today to say this, agree with me or disagree with me, I don't care.

I am in a state of awe, shock and suprize. CSCS, ATC, gear user, nutritionist...whatever. The degrees may be bullshit, but I could have said the same thing (or something similar) when I joined this site, and based on my posts, how many of you might have believed me?

very many? very few?

YJ may have "cut and pasted" many articles on this site and many others. But how many of us (people other than YJ) have done the same thing? I have....does that make me useless now.

Yes, I am hurt and disappointed....I may call it a huge "slap in the face", a reality check, wake-up call...whatever. He has contributed so much to this site and many others. All of us have asked him numerous questions about training, nutrition, AAS, and other fields of study in the bodybuilding world...if you research what he says, you will find it to be a spot-on match to the facts. I like to be optomistic, at least he has not been disseminating false information for the past year or so.

I am defending his information, not the person who posted it, but nevertheless...he is still one funny motherfucker to chat with on AIM or in any chat room :D

Some of you may have thought about pulling the argument of "oh you only have 10 posts...it seems funny that you are defending him in his time of peril" or some other such ****. But, everyone knows who I am, and everyone knows that I am not YJ ;)

I have lied at times, but those times were few and far between..you all know me, and a few of you have even talked to me on the phone, you know what I am like.

I really have no clear, concise point to make with this post

If you want to flame me, curse me, or even praise me:

e-mail: [email protected]

AOL IM: RWLifeguard

you might even get my cell phone # and we will really be able to talk about all of this madness...

If the MOD/ADMIN team of AM see it fit to delete this post, then so be it.

Bone

Awards
Whatever LG ;) Your posts dont count ;) just joking with you bro :D you know I respect you! ( if you are who you say you are) LMAO :D

Peace

Bone

Big H

Banned
Awards
Bone, by the way man, can you take my picture off your avatar? :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LG, you are a respected young bro. Despite what some of you feel, most people don't like the fact that he was not even remotely what he said he was. Most of his info was grand, but true gear vets have some big issues with some of his rec's, so much so that they (not me, as I am not a gear vet and don't claim to be) said that it could have been lethal. The issue is as someone posted earlier in the fraud thread, a liar, is a liar, is a liar. Have you read the rest of the stuff that was posted by Bobo at the end of that thread? YJ's fate was decided by his own actions an no one elses.

Now how about we just move on!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Lifeguard
If you want to flame me, curse me, or even praise me
Ok fine: you're short, you're ugly, and you weight as much as my right leg :D :D

PoolMan

Awards
Welcome back Dr! How did you end up doing in the tournaments?

<----semi-skilled golfer

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by Big H
Bone, by the way man, can you take my picture off your avatar? :D

I didnt know you were Canadian ;) Please no Canadian jokes :D BTW H, its me!! Thats why I have it there

Peace

Bone

Big H

Banned
Awards
It was a sincere apology and it went like:

There once was this kid called H
Whos poem was deleted once already
Now he posts it again
and to it I must attend
Because he didn't listen to Bobo in PM

I hope that makes him feel better.

That sucked. It didn't even rhyme. :D:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't look at me, I didn't do it. But I do like it.... :D :D

Bone

Awards
Sounds like a Jake poem to me ;) jk with ya bro. LOL

Peace

Bone

Big H

Banned
Awards
It was Wardog.. However, I was told to repost, yet I am made to look like the bad guy. Hey, I guess I'll be the fall guy for anything now-a-days.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big H
It was Wardog.. However, I was told to repost, yet I am made to look like the bad guy. Hey, I guess I'll be the fall guy for anything now-a-days.
He's hurt! Quick, get H to the WHAAAAAAAMBULANCE! :D :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23

He's hurt! Quick, get H to the WHAAAAAAAMBULANCE! :D :D
LMAO! That was pretty good you have to admit H!

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Boy, I have been away for a week, and look what has happened. As usual, ol' labrad is the last to know. I know all of this has been talked to death, but since I have been gone during this time please allow me to speak my peace.

First off, I think most of us vets (including myself) take bodybuilding message boarding a little too seriously and personally. The purpose of these boards is to learn and share information regarding bodybuilding. In this respect no one person has helped me more than YJ. As for him taking artistic license with his background, that doesn't bother me that much.

As for him giving out erroneous and potententially dangerous info. regarding AAS/slin/GH, well I don't know anything about that (b/c I have never taken AAS/slin/GH and have little to no knowledge regarding those supplements). If he did give out bad info. about one of those products, I sure as hell hope that one of the "I knew all along that YJ was a fake" f*cking stepped in and told the guy that the advice he was receiving could kill him.

As for the cut and paste stuff, I assumed those were articles he had culled from the annals of pubmed or some other source. They were great articles and very helpful.

As for some of the personal attacks he took against certain mods, I am extremely disappointed and that sh*t can not be forgiven.

As for YJ having 6 kids by the alleged age of "20", damn boy you must be a real playa. j/k.

Peace bro's.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If he did give out bad info. about one of those products, I sure as hell hope that one of the "I knew all along that YJ was a fake" f*cking stepped in and told the guy that the advice he was receiving could kill him.
Steroid vets on other boards were getting upset at this advice and pm'ing us here. The others we didn't notice until we back-tracked to check his previous posts.