Wow, just wow!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so I’ll try to keep this somewhat grounded, but I’m having a tough time. I recently had an interesting string of bad luck with companies coming up short on products, results, and customer service. Side note, none of these are related to the fitness industry in any way, just companies I’ve dealt with in “real life” as opposed to companies I dealt with on the internet.

Anyway, I placed an order through the SNS website a little while ago. I received an email from Steve (@sns8778) the following business day informing me that the website experienced an issue where it sold products that weren’t actually in stock. Steve gave me a couple options: He could cancel the order and provide a full refund, or he could throw in some freebies for the inconvenience if I wanted to wait for the items to be restocked. Since I’m out with an injury, I didn’t need the items anytime soon. I was mostly adding to my stash of Inhibit-P and prepping for my next blast, plus some things to play with in between. I opted to wait a little while because, I mean, who wouldn’t want extra free sh!t? We were just talking about this in another thread right?

The items took a little longer to restock than anticipated, but Steve maintained contact and repeatedly offered to ship parts of my order that were ready. He also contacted me when the items shipped and thanked me for my patience. Now, here’s where it gets even better. Steve also advised me to contact him BEFORE placing my next order so he could discount the whole thing. I won’t say what the discount is, but I will try hard not to order a million dollars in supplements when the time comes.

Besides the crappy luck I’ve had with companies lately (again, outside the fitness industry), I keep hearing about people having sh!t service from a ton of places lately. I hope my experience shows that there are solid people left in our dismal excuse for a species, and there are companies who still care about their customers. A+, 10/10, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, 👍👍, and any other max rating you can think of.
A8C33DE6-ED69-4B8F-B75B-B3682A503792.jpeg

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so I’ll try to keep this somewhat grounded, but I’m having a tough time. I recently had an interesting string of bad luck with companies coming up short on products, results, and customer service. Side note, none of these are related to the fitness industry in any way, just companies I’ve dealt with in “real life” as opposed to companies I dealt with on the internet.

Anyway, I placed an order through the SNS website a little while ago. I received an email from Steve (@sns8778) the following business day informing me that the website experienced an issue where it sold products that weren’t actually in stock. Steve gave me a couple options: He could cancel the order and provide a full refund, or he could throw in some freebies for the inconvenience if I wanted to wait for the items to be restocked. Since I’m out with an injury, I didn’t need the items anytime soon. I was mostly adding to my stash of Inhibit-P and prepping for my next blast, plus some things to play with in between. I opted to wait a little while because, I mean, who wouldn’t want extra free sh!t? We were just talking about this in another thread right?

The items took a little longer to restock than anticipated, but Steve maintained contact and repeatedly offered to ship parts of my order that were ready. He also contacted me when the items shipped and thanked me for my patience. Now, here’s where it gets even better. Steve also advised me to contact him BEFORE placing my next order so he could discount the whole thing. I won’t say what the discount is, but I will try hard not to order a million dollars in supplements when the time comes.

Besides the crappy luck I’ve had with companies lately (again, outside the fitness industry), I keep hearing about people having sh!t service from a ton of places lately. I hope my experience shows that there are solid people left in our dismal excuse for a species, and there are companies who still care about their customers. A+, 10/10, ️, , and any other max rating you can think of.
View attachment 205110
Thanks for sharing....good for you and good for SNS. All too common to not only get no customer service but get sh!t on when you are the one buying someone's goods and/or services in every single corner of our daily lives.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes Steve from SNS / CEL is good, I already share it, but I did order from CEL and when the duties tax come in for me at almost the same amount dollar of supplement I had purchased, Steve send me 3 bottles of superswole free of charge to compensate the ridiculous amount of tax. Great product that match great service!

Last edited:
anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS is a great company. Wide selection of awesome products, trustworthy and not sketchy at all, high quality, active on the boards and great customer service. In a perfect world where money wasn’t an issue I could run every single product they have and make many of them staples.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Besides the crappy luck I’ve had with companies lately (again, outside the fitness industry), I keep hearing about people having sh!t service from a ton of places lately. I hope my experience shows that there are solid people left in our dismal excuse for a species, and there are companies who still care about their customers. A+, 10/10, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, 👍👍, and any other max rating you can think of.
Thank you for the post. I really appreciate the kind words. I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS is a great company. Wide selection of awesome products, trustworthy and not sketchy at all, high quality, active on the boards and great customer service. In a perfect world where money wasn’t an issue I could run every single product they have and make many of them staples.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

You mentioned a wide selection of products - and that's something I've been thinking a lot about lately, I think that a lot of people don't realize just how many products we really offer. I've been trying to think of ways to create awareness of and to just encourage people to go to the website and look at the 'All Products' section to see all the products we really offer. We run into cases frequently where even people that really like us don't realize that we offer a lot of the things that we do.

For anyone interested, here's a link to the All Products Page so you can see everything we offer:

And we also have over a dozen sku's in production that should be launched within the next 2 months.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

You mentioned a wide selection of products - and that's something I've been thinking a lot about lately, I think that a lot of people don't realize just how many products we really offer. I've been trying to think of ways to create awareness of and to just encourage people to go to the website and look at the 'All Products' section to see all the products we really offer. We run into cases frequently where even people that really like us don't realize that we offer a lot of the things that we do.

For anyone interested, here's a link to the All Products Page so you can see everything we offer:

And we also have over a dozen sku's in production that should be launched within the next 2 months.
Exactly. For instance, I was following some of your planned products posts and bringing back some good stuff like some of the ingredients from Anabeta and Compound 20. The most cut I’ve ever been was at a time Compound 20 was in my stack. Anabeta was also something I ran at least once a year and always looked bigger even while dropping fat. Like I said, I could run several different stacks of your stuff throughout the year. I just ran out of lean edge and am bummed about it, but I’m only taking this cut a couple weeks more and then trying to maintain it the best I can without getting fat but also enjoying the summer festivities the best I can lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome and agree one of the best co out there with best owner and best reps *wink wink jk*

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Piling on the praise here but Steve and SNS are easily the most genuine in this (unfortunately) dog-eat-dog industry. I've repped for other companies and obviously ordered from nearly everyone under the sun and there really has never been anyone better in any aspect... Quality, effects, prices, variety, use/usage, communication, understanding, and even the information that is put out are all top of the heap when it comes to supplements.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep^ great guy and great company. Glad they’ve been on AM for so long and still get tons of love. Much deserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly. For instance, I was following some of your planned products posts and bringing back some good stuff like some of the ingredients from Anabeta and Compound 20. The most cut I’ve ever been was at a time Compound 20 was in my stack. Anabeta was also something I ran at least once a year and always looked bigger even while dropping fat. Like I said, I could run several different stacks of your stuff throughout the year. I just ran out of lean edge and am bummed about it, but I’m only taking this cut a couple weeks more and then trying to maintain it the best I can without getting fat but also enjoying the summer festivities the best I can lol
Anacyclus XT will be released either tonight or tomorrow. It's here, just a matter of me getting the intro done :)

The original Compound 20 was a 1520 mg. blend of: Symplocos Racemosa (Lodhra) Extract, N-Coumaroyldopamine, and N-Caffeoyldopamine.
^^^^ The Symplocos itself needs to be dosed around 1500 mg. to be effective so I think that's basically what it was.

I'm thinking of doing the Symplocos in a formula and also maybe doing it as a stand alone.

I might could be persuaded to do one with the other two ingredients in it or with Cocoabuteral, which has them in there. If someone can think of a good marketable name that plays off the Compound 20 thing haha.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Steve looks out for his customers. Earlier this year I ordered some Mag Creatine Chelate directly from the SNS site, and I got an email a few hours later from him stating they were low on stock, and all they had was some that would expire in a month. Not an issue for me, but thought it was a nice touch to let me know since it’s a product that would “expire” before I could most likely get through the whole tub.

Also FYI, for those who haven’t ordered directly from the SNS site, they get orders out FAST.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Steve looks out for his customers. Earlier this year I ordered some Mag Creatine Chelate directly from the SNS site, and I got an email a few hours later from him stating they were low on stock, and all they had was some that would expire in a month. Not an issue for me, but thought it was a nice touch to let me know since it’s a product that would “expire” before I could most likely get through the whole tub.

Also FYI, for those who haven’t ordered directly from the SNS site, they get orders out FAST.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anacyclus XT will be released either tonight or tomorrow. It's here, just a matter of me getting the intro done :)

The original Compound 20 was a 1520 mg. blend of: Symplocos Racemosa (Lodhra) Extract, N-Coumaroyldopamine, and N-Caffeoyldopamine.
^^^^ The Symplocos itself needs to be dosed around 1500 mg. to be effective so I think that's basically what it was.

I'm thinking of doing the Symplocos in a formula and also maybe doing it as a stand alone.

I might could be persuaded to do one with the other two ingredients in it or with Cocoabuteral, which has them in there. If someone can think of a good marketable name that plays off the Compound 20 thing haha.
Haha sounds good! Let the name testing begin!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hmmm,
C20 XT
Comp20 XT
Compounded20 XT
I’m sure there are some clever folks on here who will come up with something good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm,
C20 XT
Comp20 XT
Compounded20 XT
I’m sure there are some clever folks on here who will come up with something good.
These are all good and yeah if you good do a replication of the formula as a whole that would be

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also like when company reps say good things about products from other companies (which I’ve seen SNS do) rather than downplay them and try and convince you to buy one of theirs instead. It gives them credibility and also proves that they actually have a deep understanding of different products and ingredients.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you, I really appreciate it everyone. I really do. I needed the encouragement bc there's been some nit picking and other things on here that have been very discouraging lately.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also like when company reps say good things about products from other companies (which I’ve seen SNS do) rather than downplay them and try and convince you to buy one of theirs instead. It gives them credibility and also proves that they actually have a deep understanding of different products and ingredients.
Thank you. I don't like reps and companies that do that myself. Our goal is to listen to and bring out what everyone wants while at the same time surprising everyone with other formulas and ideas that people hadn't thought of or wouldn't expect from us. That is a process. We want to continue to grow to offering the best product in each individual product class, but I have no problem at all saying when I like other products or other brands. And 99% of the time I try to never say anything negative about anyone, regardless how I feel about it.

Now lately, I'm becoming a bit more outspoken about quality controls in the industry, but that's not related to a specific company - its because if companies don't step up and stop messing around and poking at the FDA and doing stupid stuff, we're not going to have an industry left. I've already seen the idea floated that instead of having a list of stuff that we can't make, having only a list of stuff that companies can. That will be absolutely disastrous for companies, innovation, and customers. And its going to happen if consumer continue to support companies doing things the wrong way. These companies care about making a quick buck, not the overall long term industry itself. So any of my posts on that aren't related to specific companies, and if companies get offended by that, well the simple solution is start following GMP procedures and do things the right way :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to thank everyone again for the kind words and support in this thread.

For anyone interested, we just released 3 new products:

VASO6 - 120 caps - Value Size - New Release Thread:

Furosap XT - 30 caps - Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer - New Release Thread:

Anacyclus XT - 120 caps - New Release Thread:

Also, we are doing a Memorial Day sale - 30% off everything on both the SNS and CEL websites and that includes already discounted stacks. Coupon code: memorialday30