Would taking a 4 Andro/4-ad be a decent alternative to low dose test injections.

josh092

Awards
My blood work just came back and my test is kinda of low. 490 ng/dl. But not low enough to were my doctor will perscribe me injections.

I was thinking of getting 4 andro from Andro the giant which is 330mg daily dose of 4 dhea. Or Fusion supplements andro test which is acutally 4-ad/Androstenedione at 375 mg daily dose. they both seems to use that Liposomal/Cyclodextrin delivery to get the majority of it absorbed, these to seemed to be the highest doses compared to other products.

I well aware that nothing will ever beat testosterone injections for boosting test but I would rather not buy gear online and inject my self with a needle.

Has anyone ran any of the two products mentioned above with there blood taken before and after, with a signifcant change in testostrone levels?

If anyone here knows anything better i could use let me know. Please no Bull**** test boosters most of those thing dont do anything.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried either but 4ad should be much stronger than 4dhea. But i don't think it would be cost effective to use as an alternative to trt or more people would be doing it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well if you want it to work, it’s going to cost a lot of money. You might buy some testosterone undecanoate tablets and take those three to five times a day. Or more. It will take quite awhile for them to really kick in though. About a month.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And don’t rule out stacking that with oral primobolan.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is your free testosterone? Also look in to keto for increasing your testosterone. I know I went around around 100 to my mid 200s Just from going Keto from all those food fAts . Do you feel week ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your number isn’t that bad. Get with your doc to see if you really need it. Test can vary from time and day.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming you’re using it as a long-term TRT/HRT option, then running any oral isn’t the best idea really IMO.