Would it be safe to mix these two protein mixes

All the whey protein isolate cinnamon bun flavor and True Proteins gemma protein dutch chocolate fudge flavor together. I was planning on doing something like two scoops of whey and 1 and 1/2 scoops of gemma for pre and post workout. Please give me opinions
 
I think it was Einstein who said never mix a cinnamon bun with a chocolate fudge. apparently it can cause an extra splitting of the atom which would knock the earth off its axis , so no it wouldnt be safe
 
alrite stop wit these wise comments lol i juss wanted to know if i did this wood it affect the process of the whey or gemma. And are there any benefits to it?
 
alrite stop wit these wise comments lol i juss wanted to know if i did this wood it affect the process of the whey or gemma. And are there any benefits to it?
Sounds like a fine idea really. Both are quick digesting, with Gemma supposedly being superior.

I see no problems. Will probably taste great too!
 
Of course it's safe to mix the two. Just as safe as mixing beans and rice.

You CANNOT do that, can you? I always have a divider between my beans & rice. Where they meet and touch . . . I leave that for the peasants.
 
Yeah man protein supplements are just food... but this thread is really quite funny
 
Back
Top