Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Workout for bukling

  • Thread starter Thread starter gelstyles
  • Start date Start date

gelstyles

Guest
Hey fellow ironmen I need some help..
Im stuck at 78kg. I wanna hit 100 naturally. Can i do it? IM 5 foot 7.
I been working out since 16. I am now 29. I had three years off 2006 to 2009 then I started again. At 18 I was doing the big 3 compound movements.
Now this is my program
M Pecs Triceps (Bench and dips)
W Back Biceps (Rows, deadlifts, curls)
F Shoulders forearms and legs. (Military press, hammer curl and squats)
(I have not got a gym I hate gyms cause of all the comments you get from everyone sneering. I just use a dumbell pair and a barbell. Everything is some simple movement with either. Is there any home equipment I should really get? Maybe a rack Im thinking, I aint got no spotter.)
The second week I hit this program and then alternate that every two weeks.
M Pecs Tri
T Back Bi
W Delts 4s Legs
T rest all day (day off work too):box:
F Repeat

I been trying this and I handle it pretty well but lately I been stuck at a certain weight. Maybe I aint been eating enough but I have yet to try eating big with this program? Is 40/40/20 a good mass ratio of about 4000 calories? Is my program alright? Is my diet?
SUPPLEMENTS Ecdy, Kre Alkalyn, Whey, Casein.
 
Last edited:
I rec low reps high lbs.
somthing like DC trainning , I rec you google DC trainning.
I do somthing like this but have my reps at 7-8 not 4-5.
also Beta-a, ASGT and Ibcaas (pp's) could help out with gains and endurance.
 
I rec low reps high lbs.
somthing like DC trainning , I rec you google DC trainning.
I do somthing like this but have my reps at 7-8 not 4-5.
also Beta-a, ASGT and Ibcaas (pp's) could help out with gains and endurance.

Would agree here on all points, keeping the intensity high and the volume low would complement your training best. Great choices in terms of the supplements too, very synergistic. I'd even throw some Invalid Link Removed in there to promote strength gains further :)
 
Would agree here on all points, keeping the intensity high and the volume low would complement your training best. Great choices in terms of the supplements too, very synergistic. I'd even throw some in there to promote strength gains further :)

ya throw in the creatine, and IMO ZMA at night, i noticed my gains werent as good off of it, and i didnt feel the same in the gym, just my two cents
 
Doin fasted cardio in the morning is a good way to boost gains during a bulk phase. It almost sounds contradictory but it works. It does boost your metabolism AND your appetite. Btw, its a Dante Trudel strategy and for the ones not in the know, the creator of DC training.
 
Hey fellow ironmen I need some help..
Im stuck at 78kg. I wanna hit 100 naturally. Can i do it? IM 5 foot 7.
I been working out since 16. I am now 29. I had three years off 2006 to 2009 then I started again. At 18 I was doing the big 3 compound movements.
Now this is my program
M Pecs Triceps (Bench and dips)
W Back Biceps (Rows, deadlifts, curls)
F Shoulders forearms and legs. (Military press, hammer curl and squats)
(I have not got a gym I hate gyms cause of all the comments you get from everyone sneering. I just use a dumbell pair and a barbell. Everything is some simple movement with either. Is there any home equipment I should really get? Maybe a rack Im thinking, I aint got no spotter.)
The second week I hit this program and then alternate that every two weeks.
M Pecs Tri
T Back Bi
W Delts 4s Legs
T rest all day (day off work too):box:
F Repeat

I been trying this and I handle it pretty well but lately I been stuck at a certain weight. Maybe I aint been eating enough but I have yet to try eating big with this program? Is 40/40/20 a good mass ratio of about 4000 calories? Is my program alright? Is my diet?
SUPPLEMENTS Ecdy, Kre Alkalyn, Whey, Casein.

Your genetics will play some role in how "big" you can get - naturally or not. If your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are targeted at muscle accretion and you're consistent over the years, I don't see why you can't eventually attain your goal - but as I said, a lot of factors will come into play.

If you're going to train at home, a barbell, plates, adjustable bench, and maybe some dumbbells are the minimum I would recommend. You could get a rack, or at least something you can use to rack your weights re squats, bench press, etc.

If you want to gain muscle, you need to EAT for it - if you're not eating enough, you won't gain, period. As far as your macronutrient ratios, no one can tell you what is best for you - they can provide general guidelines, but you need to experiment from them to find YOUR optimal nutritional aspects.

Make sure you're using a multivitamin and getting in enough good fats and BCAAs - if not through supplementation, then through your diet.

I recommend reading both of these Invalid Link Removed articles - they cover the optimal macronutrient ratios for muscle gains, as well as training specifically for lean gains.


~Team APPNUT
 
Are you lifting heavy enough? Are you doing enough exercises per body part. Your body will adapt to what little you are doing, and you wont grow. I would do more work per body part, and more reps. Bodybuilding takes more volume than that. You may be eating enough, but you need to take the muscle group to being fatigued to the point it will grow to recover. Good luck
 
if you are advanced, then dc could work for you.....but do your research on it first so you can go about doing the program properly to maximize the gains you make from it
 
@Cooky I do more work on my bodyparts I just didnt write all of it. I do about four to six exercises for every body part and I smash it. Im real intense.
I think my problem is diet...not eating enough. Im gonna spend more on groceries this week. We will see how that goes.

@Rosie thanks youre a kiwi Im from australia. yeah I think I can make it to 100kg i think i got the genetics. (half italian/half filipino) so the italian part really helps plus small joint and round muscle bellies. Thanks for the equipment advice I got the inlcine and decline and all I really need is a rack. Its gonna be hard getting this heavy reps in without the rack. For a rack i got a lot of bricks and set it up so its stable but I guess I better get somethin better. Maybe Ill look for a rack today.

I looked up some stuff on mass gain and I found this thing called squats and milk. They say to drink a gallon/4 litres a day. Im gonna try this. I really want that Dexter Jackson physique.
 
Back
Top