Wobmarvels random thread, sarms, prohormones, natty supps and random life stuff.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys, for anyone interested I am starting an 8 week "research" cycle of the above compounds. Do not attempt this on actual humans.

Dosing will be as follows.

LGD 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
Rad 0/5/10/10/10/10/10/10
S4 0/0/25/50/50/50/50/50

Will log any effects good or bad plus give a very brief outline of training and diet.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1

Diet currently in deficit. Current weight 194 lbs, looking to reach 185 lbs and re-evaluate from there.

Height 6ft

Age 44

No workout today.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not running a test base . I'm using 3 spray by prototype nutrition in the same way I would use dermacrine so will report on lethargy etc. As I go.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Goals, to lean up. Not a shred but get rid of some belly fat and get a bit more athletic, vascular, and harder.

I'm naturally a thin, lanky guy. I will be the first to admit that I'm not at my natural potential. But I'm sure that's the same for a lot of loggers on here. I'm suffering with sciatica and some joint issues at the moment so we will see what comes of those.

My purpose here is to give insight as to the effectiveness of these compounds on fat loss, muscle gain/retention and strength whilst also listing any experienced sides.

Over the last 20 years or so I have ran both prohormone and sarm cycles (plus prohormone AND sarm cycles). I have dieted to a very stringy 168 lbs (skinny guy with abs) and I've bulked up to around 220 lbs using megavol back in the day whilst losing a couple of inches off my waist at the time.

I tend to run random experiments as my objectives tend to change every year or so.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I've used lgd before solo and also as a Kickstarter to superdrol. I've used S4 with ostarine before.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, to see what happens.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed, what do you think your BF is at currently?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I've used lgd before solo and also as a Kickstarter to superdrol. I've used S4 with ostarine before.
I think you will enjoy it. Always seems to carve up my waistline first, without really training intent to do so. I now find a low-medium dose is more than effective and eliminates sides

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed, what do you think your BF is at currently?
Pure guess 15% ish. If I take I diuretic, get a pump on and stand under the correct lighting you would maybe say 13% but most people are fatter than they think they are so I'm going with 15%

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2

Lgd 10mg

3 spray 50 pumps

Workout: light weight high rep full body followed by 10 minutes treadmill cool down.

Weight 192lbs

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6

Lgd 10mg

3 spray 30 pumps

Workout legs

193 lbs

Will do a more in depth weekly update after tomorrow.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7

Lgd 10 mg

3 spray 30 pumps

Off day

190.5 lbs

So end of week one. Nothing much to report. No lethargy. Occasional great sense of well being but I chalk this more up to the 3 spray plus nootropics in my fatburners rather than the sarm.

Occasional short temper/feelings of aggression but as I've experienced before I believe this to be an effect of a calorie deficit and occasionally feeling hungry.

Workout wise I'm easing in to a degree. Don't wanna burn out and over do things the first week. No pb's or anything but have started using the weight belt again so pull ups and dips were done with 22.5lbs added.

Squats on leg day were done in sets of 5. I found this helped reduce agrivating my knee or sciatica. I would normally feel something twinge when aiming for 10 or more heavy (for me) reps.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8

LGD 10 mg

Rad 5 mg

3 spray 30 pumps

Off day

192 lbs

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New brand I've not tried before so I like to introduce gradually.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10

LGD 10 mg

Rad 5 mg

3 spray 30 pumps

Off day

190 lbs

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for results. Love s4 myself. Didn’t like Lgd but lots seem to.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for results. Love s4 myself. Didn’t like Lgd but lots seem to.
I've tried a different brand of lgd and felt lethargic as hell two weeks in. This time round I'm using a spray to help Ballance hormones, fat burners for energy and nootropics plus phenibut daily in a sleep supplement and so far still feeling great. Even in a calorie deficit.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11

LGD 10 mg

Rad 5 mg

3 spray 30 pumps

Workout chest/shoulders/tris

188.5 lbs

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed.

That spray bottle at 30 - 50 pumps seems like a workout on its own! Lol

No bloodwork before or after? At age 44, how are your test levels? And what do you plan for PCT to bring things back to normal after your cycle?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed.

That spray bottle at 30 - 50 pumps seems like a workout on its own! Lol

No bloodwork before or after? At age 44, how are your test levels? And what do you plan for PCT to bring things back to normal after your cycle?
I'm one of those crazy guys who has never done blood work. No idea where my test levels are at. Libido isn't great, hasn't been for years but I do still have a sex life with the wife. Not suffering lethargy or general low energy or depression. I realise none of what I'm saying is scientific. Living in the UK I'm not sure how I even go about getting blood work done. I can get test levels checked privately I think for £200 or so. Trickier on the NHS. I can go to the doctors and say I have all the symptoms I just said I don't have and sometimes they will check your test levels but half the time they will prescribe anti depressants and sex aids first. TRT still isn't really a thing here (I could be wrong).

Pct will involve clomid along with general health and natural test boosting supplements.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditched LGD too, strained my liver and made me lethargic, even with test. Phenibut daily? I wouldn't.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ditched LGD too, strained my liver and made me lethargic, even with test. Phenibut daily? I wouldn't.
The phenibut is more like 1g, 500mg then one or two nights off. Although I'm not gonna lie with the baby in the house it's been used more often than usual.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13

LGD 10 mg

Rad 5 mg

Workout legs/bis (didn't get bis in yesterday)

189lbs

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm one of those crazy guys who has never done blood work. No idea where my test levels are at. Libido isn't great, hasn't been for years but I do still have a sex life with the wife. Not suffering lethargy or general low energy or depression. I realise none of what I'm saying is scientific. Living in the UK I'm not sure how I even go about getting blood work done. I can get test levels checked privately I think for £200 or so. Trickier on the NHS. I can go to the doctors and say I have all the symptoms I just said I don't have and sometimes they will check your test levels but half the time they will prescribe anti depressants and sex aids first. TRT still isn't really a thing here (I could be wrong).

Pct will involve clomid along with general health and natural test boosting supplements.
Do a google search (medichecks) Full panel for £70 or just test for £30. Done via post at home.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ordered the Test... test. Watch this space.
In, for results of test and overall experience. Think its a darn good idea to get it done now and 4-6wls pct to see where youre at. Not that expensive so unless youre as broke as I am I would do it. And even I might ask for some help to get it done if U r broke as i am. Best of luck and keep posting. Interested for my brother who recently started dabbling with sarms. Im already further down the rabbit hole and all that. Good luck!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In, for results of test and overall experience. Think its a darn good idea to get it done now and 4-6wls pct to see where youre at. Not that expensive so unless youre as broke as I am I would do it. And even I might ask for some help to get it done if U r broke as i am. Best of luck and keep posting. Interested for my brother who recently started dabbling with sarms. Im already further down the rabbit hole and all that. Good luck!
Well I don't have a job just now so will hold back on the £90 full panel which I know would be beneficial. This will be the first time I've had my test levels tested ever though and I've read that if they are low I can show my doctor and I would be more likely to get trt.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14

LGD 10 mg

Rad 5 mg

3 spray 30 pumps

Off day

190.5 lbs

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
How is your vision from s4 I started it 2 weeks ago **** is legit but 3 days ago I couldn't see anything at night so I tossed it this morning sucks but seeing is more important I guess:unsure::unsure:

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is your vision from s4 I started it 2 weeks ago **** is legit but 3 days ago I couldn't see anything at night so I tossed it this morning sucks but seeing is more important I guess:unsure::unsure:
First dose this cycle is today so nothing yet. Used enhanced athlete S4 a couple of years ago at 75mg per day and the vision sides were intense. Couldn't see anything in dim light at night. At least you know it's legit when that happens. Had my eyesight tested this year though and it's almost perfect with no anomallys on my retinas or optic nerves so effects are definitely only temporary. If you work or drive at night though I wouldn't risk it. Only planning on going 50mg this cycle so will see what happens.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
First dose this cycle is today so nothing yet. Used enhanced athlete S4 a couple of years ago at 75mg per day and the vision sides were intense. Couldn't see anything in dim light at night. At least you know it's legit when that happens. Had my eyesight tested this year though and it's almost perfect with no anomallys on my retinas or optic nerves so effects are definitely only temporary. If you work or drive at night though I wouldn't risk it. Only planning on going 50mg this cycle so will see what happens.
hope it works out for u with no sides s4 is awesome my body leaned out alot in a short time pumps were great but not being able to see one of my friends was running the same brand at the same dose and had the same problem good luck I will be following along

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Observations from week 2

Still no notable lethargy, energy levels good.

90kg bench for reps

95kg deadlifts

95kg squats (pb for me as I never had squat stands before and was limited to what I could lift up over my head)

Bodyweight slowly coming down, still aiming for 185, noticing stomach leaner, shoulders a bit bigger so some recomp effects starting to take place.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 16

LGD 10 mg

Rad 10 mg

S4 25 mg

3 spray 30 pumps

Workout full body