Witch’s Log

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, the cycle as it stands now is test only 900mg/wk with anastrozole 0.25 mg on pin day (MWF). Working good so far. Dick works great now.
Jesus, catching up on this thread has been quite the experience brother.....

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy things today. She finally told me she didn’t feel like I did about us anymore. Basically we did a lot to each other and I had begun to see her as all the things she did, and she to Me saw the same... after what happened a few weeks ago in the yard and everything she confessed over it, feelings etc. I had realized I was pushing her away for a long long time, and that she had finally given up on me. When I changed all that, and saw her as I once did, not as what she’s done, she did not feel the same, still saw me through those lenses. She just pretended things were good. We had a very long talk last night with her not budging an inch over it, then she went to the trap house and her sister was arguing with her man over her cell phone (he stole it, said she left it with some guy, then he returned it, she used it, then later he crushed the SIM card. He denies 100% of this)

She came back home so happy to have me, it was like night and day. Huge smile. Warm, affectionate. The wife I remember. “Perspective.” She said.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t know what tonight’s adventures will bring. It’s been quiet at home except for our fun time... alone with each other. It’s been awhile. She had been bringing women and men home for quite awhile for both of us to use.

I don’t miss it. Like I said, I just wanna **** my wife til I die.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, I took a crazy long time off from the gym, like 8 days. And I’m still stronger than before I took the break. Hell I even skipped shots for a week cause I was way too high on meth to deal with it, plus paranoid I’d die that week.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, what should I train tonight? I have my own programmed routines but I’m feeling a bit random. Somebody tell me what to train tonight.

In fact, give me a whole routine to go through. I want to break off some rust.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, what should I train tonight? I have my own programmed routines but I’m feeling a bit random. Somebody tell me what to train tonight.

In fact, give me a whole routine to go through. I want to break off some rust.
Well since you asked:
3 sets incline press - work up to 5 rep set
DB Press x3
Parallel Bench Dips with added weight on your lap
Reverse grip bench x3
Deads (optional) 4
Reverse grip last pulldown 4
Latpull pullovers 3
Favorite Row(bent over, pulley, whatev)
Rope facepulls(I don’t fucking know if they’re called that)
Upright rows
Lateral raises front and side
Reverse flye machine or Db
Curl
Preacher machine sets of 15+ dropsets

Listen to this song

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup, face pulls are face pulls. You pull the rope to your face.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Upright rows are a no go for me, bad shoulders, the rest looks like fun.

I’m writing it down and tonight, my training partner is going to wish he was never born a natty.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Upright rows are a no go for me, bad shoulders, the rest looks like fun.

I’m writing it down and tonight, my training partner is going to wish he was never born a natty.
I’d throw up if I did that whole thing. I do a 3 day split and left out all my finishers on that list and combined back/chest and some of bis/tris.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d throw up if I did that whole thing. I do a 3 day split and left out all my finishers on that list and combined back/chest and some of bis/tris.
Well I did it and I didn’t hurl so I guess that’s good.

By the way, you’re an asshole. Hahahaha that was brutal. Thanks brother.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By the way, I think Jake (training buddy) hates you more than anyone could.

He’s like “are you sure this isn’t too much?”

Silly natty.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wrote a rap song the other day. I don’t know why. I usually write extreme metal tracks.. black metal, death metal... thrash...

Maybe I can sell these lyrics to an OD waiting to happen and make beaucoup bucks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I did it and I didn’t hurl so I guess that’s good.

By the way, you’re an asshole. Hahahaha that was brutal. Thanks brother.
For an old guy, I do that split into two workouts and then add several finishers.
But what beats the **** outta me is I do 45second breaks between sets. I rarely break an hour with 90% intensity the whole time. My nervous system fried in that short time.
My goal is to get through the workout without my shirt being drenched from top to bottom and having to change it. It’s fcking exhausting.
I love training. Best part of every day for me.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wrote a rap song the other day. I don’t know why. I usually write extreme metal tracks.. black metal, death metal... thrash...

Maybe I can sell these lyrics to an OD waiting to happen and make beaucoup bucks.
For about a year, me, my girl, and the three twentyish year old next door neighbors smoked a shitload of synthetic cannabinoids and did a lot of freestyle rapping before the eventual nod into unconsciousness....

I could only remember bits and pieces of that year we were so strung out. But a couple years later, we bumped into one of those kids and he had videos of the rapping on his phone.

IT WAS GOOD. LIKE HONEST TO GOD GOOD FREESTYLE RAP. We had some instrumental tracks and beats and we were killing it man.

Drugs are crazy lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natty guys always believe the debunked bullshit of yesteryear. To actually overtrain, you have to be doing a hell of a lot for a really long time. Most people will never even train to their maximum let alone overshoot it.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Natty guys always believe the debunked bullshit of yesteryear. To actually overtrain, you have to be doing a hell of a lot for a really long time. Most people will never even train to their maximum let alone overshoot it.
That’s true Dana linb Bailey was just recently in the hospital for rhabdo doin as many GHD in 2 minutes as she could in a WOD style set up. It’s highly unlikely for someone to overtrain or you’d have to be an idiot to not feed your body enough fuel.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They also cut off part of my penis without asking me, so they obviously care about aesthetics... 🤭
[/QUOTE]

They messed up and cut off at least half of my penis. Only explanation for it being so small.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never let another man touch your car. I was a tire tech once upon a time... long story short, I bought some tires on rims for 250 and they were nice. I let some guy put them on because I was too pissed off to deal with it.

Three weeks later or so and my front passenger wheel has three studs sheared off.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Getting back into my routine, after much upheaval, is proving more difficult than I had anticipated. I lose track of time too easily. I need to set alarms and reminders for everything.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They also cut off part of my penis without asking me, so they obviously care about aesthetics... 🤭
They messed up and cut off at least half of my penis. Only explanation for it being so small.[/QUOTE]

I never can take you seriously because of your Avi, I always assume you’re joking... is that you with Hulk Hogan’s head photoshopped screaming? Or is it you and the poor quality of the pic makes you look like Hulk Hogan?
I’ve been wanting to ask you this for like ever.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They messed up and cut off at least half of my penis. Only explanation for it being so small.
I never can take you seriously because of your Avi, I always assume you’re joking... is that you with Hulk Hogan’s head photoshopped screaming? Or is it you and the poor quality of the pic makes you look like Hulk Hogan?
I’ve been wanting to ask you this for like ever.[/QUOTE]

Kinda ric flair-ish. Woooooo!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been wanting to ask you this for like ever.[/QUOTE]I thought it was ric flaire

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Getting back into my routine, after much upheaval, is proving more difficult than I had anticipated. I lose track of time too easily. I need to set alarms and reminders for everything.
I thought id be able glide right back after my rib healed up, but the whole thing was tougher than id thought. Like you said, time management, consistency, etc....i just did my first really solid 6 AM workout after what seemed like waaaaay too much time wasted. Youll get it back together, after your recent run in with the God.of Chaos lol

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been wanting to ask you this for like ever.
[/QUOTE]

Ha. It’s me with ric flair’s head photoshopped on. And yeah I do joke around a lot. Downside to non face to face communication, it’s hard to tell when people are joking, mad, sarcastic, etc. sometimes.

91BF37F8-A142-4AB3-9F3F-1D812A0437ED.jpeg

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, their Superdrol I guess is bunk I was told. The M1T is a mystery. Pretty sure it’s legit but only 5mg per tab not 7.5mg I think.

But I also happened to start that up and then crash and burn in my family life so maybe if I had been doing it right....
Sheeet, i bought superdrol and m1t, totally forgot about this thread haha. I'm runnin the SD now since 3 days ago, not felt a thing yet but never done it before so dunno what to expect. I'll post my thoughts when its finished

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sheeet, i bought superdrol and m1t, totally forgot about this thread haha. I'm runnin the SD now since 3 days ago, not felt a thing yet but never done it before so dunno what to expect. I'll post my thoughts when its finished
You’ll know when it kicks in. It’s kicks in quick.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve had some radian nutrition superdrol recently, and it never kicked. Hope your experience is better.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive been doing, supposedly, 20mg a day for 3 or 4 days now, no lethargy back pumps etc

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dayyum, its been most underwhelming so far. Im gunna kick it up to 30mg a day and if its real I'd know about then i guess

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hope your superdrol isn’t some bullshit. I’m about ready to rock some myself, from the guy I get my test from. Speaking of, things are great. Weight isn’t back up but in getting leaner for sure. I need to eat more. A lot of stimulants, just smoked about 250mg. I also treated myself to a couple packs of cloves last two days.

Her dad is dying. Today. Possibly tomorrow. I made a fundraiser to get her all the way out to see him, on Facebook and it got to the goal,but they don’t release the funds for five days. So she’s gonna miss saying goodbye to her dad. He was never really there for her through her life and still, she loves him that much. I know so many in the same boat who wouldn’t shed a single tear or give a flying **** when their absent father passed on. I asked a few friends to just borrow me the 300 and I’d pay them in five days but, hey, my friends are all musicians like me. So we’re all broke. Heh. Guess that’s life. I can’t make the one important thing between them happen for her because she’s a housewife and I only make enough to get by.

I feel like it’s my fault, she’s acting like it’s all her fault. She’s crashed for today, I slept yesterday so I’m good for a couple days.

Our stims are free when we get them. It’s like cash in the ghetto we live in. Everybody trades it for cigarettes, rides, anything you need a job to get. I am a job having type of guy, obviously. So I am called upon a lot to do the neighborhood favors, I deliver cigarettes, bring people to social services, watch kids... easy drug acquisition. Just have to watch the **** out for thieves. I carry a switchblade on the street. That’s nothing new for me.

Been killing it in training but my gym partner and I don’t meet up anymore. He did show up last night to dab me out but other than that I haven’t seen him much. He’s really young, in college, and still a virgin.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I stopped weighing myself, soon I will increase calories again and get on a strict eating schedule to gain as much lean mass as I can manage. This is new for me, test and methamphetamine on a long run... no doubt it will harm my heart. I honestly don’t care, at this point, about one harmful cycle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing, when I was cleaning out, I had started having heavy heart side effects. Once the gear was out and it was just high test I was fine.

Galgo

Awards
I enjoyed reading your thread. I hope you're still alive and well.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What happed to Old Witch?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can we get a welfare check on Old Witch?