Winny dose

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey there. I'm 47. Currently on test,tren a, and gonna add some winny towards the end. I've used winny as pre-work out in the past but never cycled it. 50 for 6 weeks is around normal I believe. I'm not a guy that goes crazy on high doses but what do you all perceive as the max dosage. I probably won't even get close to it I just would like to know what it is from experienced lifters. Thanks very much

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used up to 75mg but I think it’s pretty common to use 100mg. If you get results from 50mg it’s no reason to go higher.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used up to 75mg but I think it’s pretty common to use 100mg. If you get results from 50mg it’s no reason to go higher.
literally was going to say the same. I tend to need higher doses unfortunately so would run at 100mg. If I could get results from 50mg like many do then I’d run at that.

IMO the goal should always be to use the lowest dose possible to elicit the required response

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir I agree. I have winny 20's so I will start at 40, 20 am and pm. Will go up to 30am and pm if needed. That's as high as I will take it. Thanks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At your age I would try and stay at 25mg and if ever I wanted to go crazy I would do 50mg. No offense but at your age I hope you’re taking bloodworks extremely serious because steroids and damage won’t forgive as much at nearly 50 years old than it does at 20-30. Be careful! Enjoy your stuff.

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree. Yeah I have routine visits for metabolic panels, cholesterol, ect. Wish I would have started this 20 years ago. Thanks safety is a must when you are a grandpa. 😂

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I totally agree. Yeah I have routine visits for metabolic panels, cholesterol, ect. Wish I would have started this 20 years ago. Thanks safety is a must when you are a grandpa. 😂
Really no offense! We just see some reckless people here who lack knowledge and I don’t want to see someone hurt himself long term because he doesn’t know! I’m glad to know you’re taking care of yourself brother! I think 50mg is moreeee than enough!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Depends on the situation, 50mg is typically what you see, I went to 100 and didn't notice a lot better then 50. I've seen plenty of ppl use 30mg and get good results.

Start low, give it 2 weeks and adjust as you see necessary

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think everyone needs to find there lowest effective dose for everything they use. Doesn't mean you need to stay there. But lots of ppl jump on 500 test or 300 tren or 100anadtol, whatever the drug may be. Not that those doses are high or rediculous but if you start there you don't know if you could have got away with half. Aside from added risk you may waste gear because you don't need as much as you thought. Not saying you personally, just in general

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is my 4th cycle but 1st with tren. Running 75 eod with sust 300 week. That's plenty for me. Yeah I have seen some crazy cycles posted by guys that were not nearly experienced enough. I haven't had any sides on anything I have ran and don't want any. I know my goals and think I can get there slow and safely. Thanks buddy for your input. Y'all really seem eager to help

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is my 4th cycle but 1st with tren. Running 75 eod with sust 300 week. That's plenty for me. Yeah I have seen some crazy cycles posted by guys that were not nearly experienced enough. I haven't had any sides on anything I have ran and don't want any. I know my goals and think I can get there slow and safely. Thanks buddy for your input. Y'all really seem eager to help
I made more progress in 6 months on trt then I had on a previous cycle that was over a gram. I obviously got stronger on the cycle but visually I did better on my trt. Took me a while to figure out the food was more important then the gear

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I do calorie counting on my phone app, it really helps me make sure I get my protein daily and my other macros in a good ratio. You just guess at it and you will be a lot more off track than you think or at least I was

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I do calorie counting on my phone app, it really helps me make sure I get my protein daily and my other macros in a good ratio. You just guess at it and you will be a lot more off track than you think or at least I was
I agree with this, I under ate by a lot before I started to count, I’m bigger, leaner and feel a lot better after I started to use my phone app.

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've came along way in a short time. I benched 370 today and I weigh 235

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree with this, I under ate by a lot before I started to count, I’m bigger, leaner and feel a lot better after I started to use my phone app.
It makes a big difference, when my goals shift in a certain direction I track everything, but at bare minimum I always track protein and total calories

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I stay at 2300 calories. 300 grams protein. It will definitely cut the junk out of your diet. There's no room for it. It really helps me eat right

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I stay at 2300 calories. 300 grams protein. It will definitely cut the junk out of your diet. There's no room for it. It really helps me eat right
what’s your weight bro? That’s a really low calorie count for an average guy who lifts……

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm loosing weight right now @195lbs eating 3000 calories per day, at 3400 I was just maintaining 200lbs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what’s your weight bro? That’s a really low calorie count for an average guy who lifts……
He's 235,

Op are you positive your only eating 2300

I'd be soooooo hungry all the time, even at 3000 I'm never really full feeling

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Im leaning up. I still gain at 2700 and above. Crazy I know but always was heavy even as a kid and an athlete in high school. Just a really slow metabolic rate I guess. But at 2300 strength still increases. Sucks but I have tried to increase it just to see it go straight to my gut

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And only drink water and unsweetened tea so yes dead on at 2300/day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's crazy, it's gonna be real tough if you ever wanna get super lean. Your gonna be starving yourself. I've been tracking my totals since about March last year
4000 had me at 220-223
3400 - 200-205
3000 - 193-195
2500-2600 - 190lbs

I gotta weigh in at 178 in early October. I'm gonna have to do massive amounts of cardio because I can't see myself going lower then 2200-2500

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh I straight up believe you buddy. I really have to space it out but I don't starve or anything. Got a 24 year old son that's the complete opposite of me. 3500-4000 cal/day. Stays ripped at 190 lbs natural.

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
See it's 4:00 right now and I am at 1500 cal for the day.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He's 235,

Op are you positive your only eating 2300

I'd be soooooo hungry all the time, even at 3000 I'm never really full feeling
that’s not great, I’m exactly the same weight and maintaining around 4,250 at the moment.

When I cut to 211 last summer at the end of the cut I was eating 2750 from memory……

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You gotta build up your metabolism, I don't know exactly how to word it but get more active and get your body better at processing food.

2 years ago I would be bulking on 3000 calories weighing 200lbs, now 3000 is a cutting diet for me at a lower bodyweight. Generally speaking the more active you are and the better you get your body composition the better or more efficient you will become at burning calories.

I'm a firm believer that other then a few exceptions, our metabolism doesn't slow down, we slow down. When younger I played sports year round, fought competitively, rode bikes all this stuff all the time, now I do a quarter of that, my metabolism didn't slow down, I did.

Whiskey is a good example of building up his metabolism, he's lost like 100lbs. Now he's lean and shoveling food down

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I do cardio 4x week. Work 50 hrs week in a steel shop. Weights 90 min 5-6 times a week. What else am I supposed to do. If I am still gaining size and strength, I can slowly but calories up that is all I know to do

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do cardio 4x week. Work 50 hrs week in a steel shop. Weights 90 min 5-6 times a week. What else am I supposed to do. If I am still gaining size and strength, I can slowly but calories up that is all I know to do
Idk lol, I'm stumped, your pretty active as it is

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yep. I'm not fat now just have that thin layer that keeps it all from showing. Probably 18%. Hopefully cardio,diet, activity,, plus tren and winny will let it show. Then I would feel alot more confident in increasing intake some. Hopefully that makes sense.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't we all lol, when I was 223 I thought man if I drop 10 lbs il be ripped, then at 210 I thought if I drop 10 lbs il be ripped, then at 200lol you get my point. I finally got some visible abs at 195-198. My stomach is always the last part to reveal itself

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm also in my 40's. 75mg was perfect for me to bulk with Tren. 90mg was good to cut Deca. Winny is my fave oral. I was dosing at 8am, 4pm, and midnight. Spacing the doses helped me work the total up without any sides.

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, that's helpful. I've only been on tren for 2 weeks and starting to see change. How long did you run your cycles

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man, that's helpful. I've only been on tren for 2 weeks and starting to see change. How long did you run your cycles
The 75mg cycle was 8 weeks. The 90mg was 16 weeks, but I only took the Winny for ten weeks maybe and only 8 weeks at that dose.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
that’s not great, I’m exactly the same weight and maintaining around 4,250 at the moment.

When I cut to 211 last summer at the end of the cut I was eating 2750 from memory……
4200 a day is work. I'm off the wagon today, trying to eat 1000gm of carbs for a stupid reason but I'm around 850 carbs and 5000 calories right now and I'm fukin stuffed

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I saw that bet you made. Lol. You gonna be all kinds of bloated. Good luck with that.

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What you eat to get that many carbs. Ton of noodles, rice

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get yourself a professional rice cooker. You'll never regret it! I have the Comfee from Amazon. It's a rip off of the Zojirushi. Best $90 I ever spent on food gear! Buying a meat smoker helped a ton as well. Now I can eat juicy, flavorful chicken breast and pork loin. No more dried chunk of protein!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So far I had a bunch of french toast, the batter was made with egg white and dextrose powder and whey.

Then 3 servings pasta salad made with pasta, peas and Greek yogurt

Giant buffalo chicken Rahman bowl with 3 packages of Rahman in it

More dextrose in my intra workout

Half a really big pizza and a big slice of chocolate pie

Flat bread rolled up with spaghetti sauce, pineapple, ham and cheese, 4 servings of spaghettios.

And I need 1 more meal to finish it off lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Luckily I'm always hungry before bed so I should get a second or third wind within the next 2 hours

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd be in a coma, a happy coma but still a coma. What does that do to your blood sugar levels

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I haven't counted any calories or carbs from the condiments I've used either so I'm probably not too far off

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd be in a coma, a happy coma but still a coma. What does that do to your blood sugar levels
No clue, I've never quit done this many carbs, not even close. I'm sure it spiked it all day but In. General my insulin sensitivity should have been really good going into this, I was eating in a slight deficit for the past few weeks and drop carbs fairly low the past week and until this week I had been taking berberine with all my carb meals. So I'm about 99% sure il be fine. Other then a headache mid day, nothing felt off either

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4200 a day is work. I'm off the wagon today, trying to eat 1000gm of carbs for a stupid reason but I'm around 850 carbs and 5000 calories right now and I'm fukin stuffed
yeah it’s not easy but I have a capacity for eating that’s stayed since my fat days. I was nearer 5,000 bulking and that was tough because of the appetite suppression on orals but I switch out lean meats for fatty cuts, add more simple carbs and liquid calories in a bulk or higher maintaining phase and it gets it in pretty easy tbh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah it’s not easy but I have a capacity for eating that’s stayed since my fat days. I was nearer 5,000 bulking and that was tough because of the appetite suppression on orals but I switch out lean meats for fatty cuts, add more simple carbs and liquid calories in a bulk or higher maintaining phase and it gets it in pretty easy tbh
I got up to 6000 yesterday and woke up lighter then the morning before 🤷

N

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I'm surprised you are up, if I ate that much I'd still be snoozing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol, I'm surprised you are up, if I ate that much I'd still be snoozing
Had to go finish a job at 8am, then hit the gym, then drop my my daughter off at camp and go to a cookout. Busy day, no time for sleep lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 0
O Anabolics 2
D Anabolics 4
S Anabolics 6