oogaly_boogal Well-known member Aug 13, 2012 #3 what supps? and what DVDs do you want? Have way over 1k so can't tell you what movies I have
p5sky Well-known member Aug 14, 2012 #7 oogaly_boogal said: what supps? and what DVDs do you want? Have way over 1k so can't tell you what movies I have Click to expand... I own maybe 5 and dont know what they are and never watch them. That's why I dont buy DVDs . . . NETFLIX FTW My mom buys movies she hasnt seen . . . why? She wants to see it. Well what if you dont like it? Then what?
oogaly_boogal said: what supps? and what DVDs do you want? Have way over 1k so can't tell you what movies I have Click to expand... I own maybe 5 and dont know what they are and never watch them. That's why I dont buy DVDs . . . NETFLIX FTW My mom buys movies she hasnt seen . . . why? She wants to see it. Well what if you dont like it? Then what?
howwedo107 Well-known member Aug 14, 2012 #8 kevinhy said: Into crazy horror movies? Click to expand... I am
howwedo107 Well-known member Aug 14, 2012 #10 kevinhy said: Martyrs? Click to expand... You have "a Siberian film"? That's hard to get your hands on bc of how graphic it is...it's banned in 100s of countries
kevinhy said: Martyrs? Click to expand... You have "a Siberian film"? That's hard to get your hands on bc of how graphic it is...it's banned in 100s of countries