Will be out of town, HGH question ?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys ive been running HGH 2iu everyday for about 20 days now and am planning on running it for close to a year. Im going out of town for a weekend 3 days. If i stop taking the 2iu for a few days will it matter that much? I could try and bury pre loaded slin pins in my bag and hope its ok at the airport but not sure if its worth the risk and i cannot really keep it refrigerated for probably close to 8 hours in my bag.

Thoughts? Ideas?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys ive been running HGH 2iu everyday for about 20 days now and am planning on running it for close to a year. Im going out of town for a weekend 3 days. If i stop taking the 2iu for a few days will it matter that much? I could try and bury pre loaded slin pins in my bag and hope its ok at the airport but not sure if its worth the risk and i cannot really keep it refrigerated for probably close to 8 hours in my bag.

Thoughts? Ideas?
they sell insulin syringe carries for insulin use that have ice packs. go to any pharmacy, buy a bottle of insulin, load up 3 syringes with gh and when you go to carry on the luggage tell them you're a diabetic and carrying insulin + syringes.

http://www.seatguru.com/articles/tsa_prohibited_items.php#medication

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
they sell insulin syringe carries for insulin use that have ice packs. go to any pharmacy, buy a bottle of insulin, load up 3 syringes with gh and when you go to carry on the luggage tell them you're a diabetic and carrying insulin + syringes.

http://www.seatguru.com/articles/tsa_prohibited_items.php#medication
Thats a good idea only problem is my family is meeting me at the airport and they know im not a diabetic. So thats kinda out of the question.. I could put it in a check in bag only issue is getting insulin without a script, im not sure i can in IL. 3 days off wont be a big deal would it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
drejb Anabolics 4
General Chat 0
El Hefe Supplements 26
713Houston281 Cycle Logs 2
Liftergym33 LG Sciences 6