Wild Thing by Assault Labs – 3 Loggers Wanted!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

wild-thing-new-400x600.png

Introducing the new flavor of Wild ThingROCKET POPSICLE The High Energy High - Pump Pounding - Muscle & Mind Feeding Pre-workout by Assault Labs. Evolve your workouts down to the last muscle fiber with Wild Thing by Assault Labs! Buy It Now and Start Your Evolution!

Wild Thing represents an evolution over what is found on the market today. Wild Thing contains amino acids, creatine and other nutrients to help feed your muscles while you workout. It contains 2 cutting edge nootropics that can increase your focus and ignite your workout energy beyond what you've experienced before. And Wild Thing delivers vascularity and pumps like no other preworkout supplement can, helping to give you a whole lotta swole.

What Can Wild Thing Do For You?
- Help Increase Your Energy*
- Help Increase Your Focus*
- Help Increase Your Strength During Workouts*
- Help Increase Your Muscle Pumps*
- Help Increase Your Muscle Endurance*
- Help Improve Your Overall Mood*
- Help Accelerate Your Muscle Recovery*
- Help Decrease Your Muscle Fatigue*
- Help Increase Your Muscle Control*
- Help Improve Your Mental Cognition*

WT.PNG

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/wild-thing-by-assault-labs

To qualify for a logging opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:

1) More than 300 posts
2) Update Log Minimum 3-5 times per week
3) Not logging/using other similar supplements
4) Limited to US

To ENTER:

Tell us why you want to try the new flavor of WILD THING!? And/or post previous logs!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid pre workout
I was lucky enough to get a tub while I log major gains
Get in on this people !!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
THIS looks fantastic, and I would love to throw my name in the hat. I have been off pre workouts for the most part for a little over 2 years (I mostly use non stims) but right now am looking for an extra PUSH at the gym!!

1) Yup
2) Not a problem
3) Not logging or using anything that would interfere with this at all
4) Florida baby!!!!

I would love to try the new flavor as Rocket Pops were always my favorite popsicles as a kid, plus who doesn't LOVE that flavor

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooooooo, these logs will be "poppin'!".

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Opportunity Folks !!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Would jump on the opportunity to log if selected. Was just diagnosed last month as a diabetic. So had to change up diet drastically for the better of my health. Noticed a drop in energy due to the cutting back on my diet and having to push harder and really force myself during workouts.
Feel this could be the supplement i need to get me back in that "GO ZONE", especially being its time for time at the beach.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log this. Will be starting my off week today. back at it Monday May 7th.(Starting a Full body 3 days a week) Workouts take about 2-2.5hrs ea. Let's put this to the test!
Kind of a pre workout junkie, Been lifting for over 35 years and Have tried a lot of Pre's.
Rocket Pop sounds pretty tasty!
Looks like a nice mind to muscle assistance. Lets see how the pump and energy is? from the formula looks like a nice smooth energy?

Few Past logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/297153-studhorse-riding-next.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/297031-white-flood-flash.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295718-rollin-gym-my.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/294728-studhorse-natty-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/291610-studhorse-riding-bps.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289847-studhorse-putting-scivation.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/287881-recover-protect-grow.html

1) More than 300 posts Yes
2) Update Log Minimum 3-5 times per week No problem
3) Not logging/using other similar supplements Currently only using VECTOR
4) Limited to US Merica

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to log this. Will be starting my off week today. back at it Monday May 7th.(Starting a Full body 3 days a week) Workouts take about 2-2.5hrs ea. Let's put this to the test!
Kind of a pre workout junkie, Been lifting for over 35 years and Have tried a lot of Pre's.
Rocket Pop sounds pretty tasty!
Looks like a nice mind to muscle assistance. Lets see how the pump and energy is? from the formula looks like a nice smooth energy?

Few Past logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/297153-studhorse-riding-next.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/297031-white-flood-flash.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295718-rollin-gym-my.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/294728-studhorse-natty-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/291610-studhorse-riding-bps.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289847-studhorse-putting-scivation.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/287881-recover-protect-grow.html

1) More than 300 posts Yes
2) Update Log Minimum 3-5 times per week No problem
3) Not logging/using other similar supplements Currently only using VECTOR
4) Limited to US Merica
Good Man Right Here !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A couple good apps in so far! Let's get some more!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A lot of buzz around this one lately. I would love to log this, I however do not have enough posts. Bombsickle sounds like a great flavor!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of buzz around this one lately. I would love to log this, I however do not have enough posts. Bombsickle sounds like a great flavor!
Flavor is on point imo. Let’s get some more apps rollin in now that the weekend is over!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I haven't logged in a hot minute and that's a nice profile, but I'll let others have a chance at this. Really like that profile, though.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it had no or low stimulation I would apply . I just can’t stand how it makes my heart feel time to time .

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Norvaline listed 2 x on the ingredients panel....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norvaline listed 2 x on the ingredients panel....
Actual profile from website is below. Only 1x. Formula only has 100mg just to clarify

IMG_7300.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just want to try it !!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

princevince

Awards
  • Established
I want that rocket pop or mixed berry. That ingredient profile looks wickedy strong. Compared to that tropical tornado!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's get some more apps in here for this top notch pre!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andddd bump for more apps.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep! Let's get some more apps to log this pre! Probably choosing loggers sometime early next week!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Could picture myself right now in a nice workout session pumpin Tone Loc "WILD THING" after guzzlin some of this!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's get some more apps over the weekend!:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong 1.jpg

I got a tub of The New Rocket Pop Wild Thing yesterday so I though I would give it a try this morning. These are may thoughts, please keep in mind I only used it for one workout

Flavor I have never tasted a flavor of Wild Thing that I loved, this is by far the best tasting I have had but it is still only OK I will give it a 7/10

Energy I thought the energy was great, smooth, no jitters and no crash, I ended up working out 10 minutes more than I had planed just because I felt Great 10/10

Reaction Wild Thing contains 2 grams of Beta Alanine so if you are like me and thebigt you will enjoy some mild tingles, I think this is a bounus so 10/10

Pump I used this for an Arm workout and I enjoyed an almost painful pump by the end of my workout. So us sadomasochistic folk love it 10/10

This is a supplement I would Buy Again !!!
musclemaker you have a winner here !!

Strong Supplement for the Win !!

I just noticed this review is my 16,000 post !! I will still never catch thebigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 164917

I got a tub of The New Rocket Pop Wild Thing yesterday so I though I would give it a try this morning. These are may thoughts, please keep in mind I only used it for one workout

Flavor I have never tasted a flavor of Wild Thing that I loved, this is by far the best tasting I have had but it is still only OK I will give it a 7/10

Energy I thought the energy was great, smooth, no jitters and no crash, I ended up working out 10 minutes more than I had planed just because I felt Great 10/10

Reaction Wild Thing contains 2 grams of Beta Alanine so if you are like me and thebigt you will enjoy some mild tingles, I think this is a bounus so 10/10

Pump I used this for an Arm workout and I enjoyed an almost painful pump by the end of my workout. So us sadomasochistic folk love it 10/10

I just noticed this review is my 16,000 post !! I will still never catch thebigt
Rocket3015...admin promised to bake me a cake when I hit 50,000 posts, lol....just kidding!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015...admin promised to bake me a cake when I hit 50,000 posts, lol....just kidding!!!

You Can only hope that The Solution bake's it for you !! Chef Bob's Baked goods are The Best!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awesome! Thanks for the review on it! 16,000th post! Congrats.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review bro! The products really is one of the better pres out there. A lot of people loved noopept and when it started to disappear from from a lot of products I think a lot of people were bummed. This pre has noopept and plenty of other ingredients to help take workouts next level. congrats on that hugeeeee post number too lol.

Let’s get some more apps in. Gonna pick in a couple of days.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
View attachment 164917

Right on man!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to our three winners! Send me your shipping info and email and we will get Wild Thing out to you asap!

ManimalPatB
Studhorse
princevince

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Congrats to our three winners! Send me your shipping info and email and we will get Wild Thing out to you asap!

ManimalPatB
Studhorse
princevince
Excellent right on!!! I am SUPER EXCITED!!!!

Sending info now!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

ManimalPatB
Studhorse
princevince
Congratulations ! You Guys are going to Love This !!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Thank you LE. Cant wait to get my "Tone Loc" on WILD THING!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys. You’re in for a treat!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Looking forward to logging this.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 164338

Introducing the new flavor of Wild ThingROCKET POPSICLE The High Energy High - Pump Pounding - Muscle & Mind Feeding Pre-workout by Assault Labs. Evolve your workouts down to the last muscle fiber with Wild Thing by Assault Labs! Buy It Now and Start Your Evolution!

Wild Thing represents an evolution over what is found on the market today. Wild Thing contains amino acids, creatine and other nutrients to help feed your muscles while you workout. It contains 2 cutting edge nootropics that can increase your focus and ignite your workout energy beyond what you've experienced before. And Wild Thing delivers vascularity and pumps like no other preworkout supplement can, helping to give you a whole lotta swole.

What Can Wild Thing Do For You?
- Help Increase Your Energy*
- Help Increase Your Focus*
- Help Increase Your Strength During Workouts*
- Help Increase Your Muscle Pumps*
- Help Increase Your Muscle Endurance*
- Help Improve Your Overall Mood*
- Help Accelerate Your Muscle Recovery*
- Help Decrease Your Muscle Fatigue*
- Help Increase Your Muscle Control*
- Help Improve Your Mental Cognition*

View attachment 164339

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/wild-thing-by-assault-labs

To qualify for a logging opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:

1) More than 300 posts
2) Update Log Minimum 3-5 times per week
3) Not logging/using other similar supplements
4) Limited to US

To ENTER:

Tell us why you want to try the new flavor of WILD THING!? And/or post previous logs!

Tank88 If you like the glycerol pumps you need to give this a try !!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tank88 If you like the glycerol pumps you need to give this a try !!
Thanks Rocket3015, i'll have a look, sorry i missed out on putting in an app for the log. Anyone know of any deals on this going on?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Rocket3015, i'll have a look, sorry i missed out on putting in an app for the log. Anyone know of any deals on this going on?
musclemaker any deals or discount code ??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

ManimalPatB
Studhorse
princevince
congrats guys...the sample I had was pretty good!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
musclemaker any deals or discount code ??
I'm not sure of any going on right now but we'll have to wait for musclemaker to give the say on that...

Can't wait for the loggers to give their feedback on this awesome pre plus great flavored pre!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats winners

You are gonna enjoy it. The energy is really spot on

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
[video=youtube;2fWNW92bjsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fWNW92bjsM[/video]