Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
andy mally says--'reminder elon musk told joe rogan in 2020 on joe rogans podcast exactly what the CDC director is admitting now...

now it's time to ask again the what if question....???

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Project veretas had an interesting drop tonight. It’s doesn’t prove anything but the evidence that whole pandemic is our governments fault, particularly parts of the government involving Fauci, is mounting and looking like the most plausible reason.

But we should trust them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Project veretas had an interesting drop tonight. It’s doesn’t prove anything but the evidence that whole pandemic is our governments fault, particularly parts of the government involving Fauci, is mounting and looking like the most plausible reason.

can't help but ask yourself the WHAT IF question-eh?

actually there are several WHAT IF questions....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

There are three things any American citizen should know within their their soul to be truth for at least the past year.

1) Fauci was implicit in the development and likely the release of the virus

2) Biden was not the winner of a free and fair election by any stretch

3) Kamala Harris is not black, but she certainly is a worthless hoe

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are three things any American citizen should know within their their soul to be truth for at least the past year.

1) Fauci was implicit in the development and likely the release of the virus

2) Biden was not the winner of a free and fair election by any stretch

3) Kamala Harris is not black, but she certainly is a worthless hoe
Going hard in the paint son haha

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes he was fully vaxxed and discusses it in some videos. Betty Whites death deemed stroke as well.
I know famous people make a lot of bad choices for their health sometimes, but saggot seemed like a really suspiciously early death. usually famous people dying like that are drug related. maybe his Dr just sucks idk.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know famous people make a lot of bad choices for their health sometimes, but saggot seemed like a really suspiciously early death. usually famous people dying like that are drug related. maybe his Dr just sucks idk.
we'll probably find out in a week or so. mostly health 65yr old man randomly dying with no signs of foul play or drug use is pretty suspect.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
we'll probably find out in a week or so. mostly health 65yr old man randomly dying with no signs of foul play or drug use is pretty suspect.
my dad had a stroke around that age. he lost feeling in half of his body and fully recovered (went to the ER, I think he got blood thinners). I'm curious why he would have died to the stroke as many people survive them. it's common to have long term damage, but most people survive a few strokes. I think my grandpa survived 3 or 4

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My dad died of a massive heart attack in his sleep at 54. Now to be transparent be long suffered from an autoimmune disease that the doctors could not figure out. They thought it was Lyme, then something else, then something else…and he was an all American Im gonna live my life type of guy and quite the hard ass. So he lived his life with his issues but if he didn’t tell you then you would never know.

I admit I’m suspicious too, but to be fair it could have been natural, and if it wasn’t I don’t think the authorities will ever tell us. Sucks and brings more distrust since all we can to is speculate but that’s how it goes dealing with the soulless elites.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my dad had a stroke around that age. he lost feeling in half of his body and fully recovered (went to the ER, I think he got blood thinners). I'm curious why he would have died to the stroke as many people survive them. it's common to have long term damage, but most people survive a few strokes. I think my grandpa survived 3 or 4
My dad died of a massive heart attack in his sleep at 54. Now to be transparent be long suffered from an autoimmune disease that the doctors could not figure out. They thought it was Lyme, then something else, then something else…and he was an all American Im gonna live my life type of guy and quite the hard ass. So he lived his life with his issues but if he didn’t tell you then you would never know.

I admit I’m suspicious too, but to be fair it could have been natural, and if it wasn’t I don’t think the authorities will ever tell us. Sucks and brings more distrust since all we can to is speculate but that’s how it goes dealing with the soulless elites.
anything is possible, 100%. my uncle had a stroke and recovered 99%. he's doing well just every once in a while can't find a word and he blames that on the stroke from over a decade ago. my buddy's father in law had one and still struggles two years later with words but neither are dead. knowing that blood clots and strokes are potential side effects of the vaccine and seeing two celebs go down "suddenly" post vax raises my eyebrows. as far as I know, I can find no prior stroke history in Betty Whites 99 years.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anything is possible, 100%. my uncle had a stroke and recovered 99%. he's doing well just every once in a while can't find a word and he blames that on the stroke from over a decade ago. my buddy's father in law had one and still struggles two years later with words but neither are dead. knowing that blood clots and strokes are potential side effects of the vaccine and seeing two celebs go down "suddenly" post vax raises my eyebrows. as far as I know, I can find no prior stroke history in Betty Whites 99 years.
Oh yea I think too many people are not taking side effect potential seriously. Now if they didn’t want to force it I don’t care what anyone does, but they want to force something that has potential for serious side effects in say kids who have like no risk, and if something goes wrong there is no compensation and if you speak out you get ridiculed…it’s so fucked up.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hank Aaron
fuckk me yes he did, I didn't realize that

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
fuckk me yes he did, I didn't realize that
Nuts right. Wonder how many normal people…

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
google 'JEREMY CHARDY VACCINE'

it's time once again to ask the WHAT IF question.......

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
project veritas is getting it done.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Betty White booster rumor seems to be something she never said and was fabricated. I’m not seeing confirmation that a booster was given? And Bob Sagat apparently got the booster on December 11th, but reportedly came down with a COVID infection over the holidays.

I don’t think it does anyone any favors to loosely link celebrity deaths to a vaccine or booster that they potentially didn’t even receive.

Anywho, my GF is showing Omicron signs today. No rapid tests to be found anywhere! She has an appointment tomorrow for a PCR. Incidentally, I had a PCR done at work today even before I knew she was symptomatic….just as my required routine testing- it was negative.

No affordable or even readily available rapid tests are available on Amazon either. Wasn’t that the one simple thing the Biden administration promised us? They couldn’t even deliver on that front….pathetic.

Meanwhile, I got to pay $374 for 110 gallons of heating oil today. Thanks !

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ummm…so I have seen quite a few needless/senseless efforts in the hospital over the years to keep someone alive. Today was one of the more ridiculous examples though.

87 year old (and looks it) unvaccinated man gets drooped off in the ED by EMS today and fails BIPAP set at 100% with an SpO2 in the low 80’s. Apparently the ED physician was not forthcoming with the son of the patient in telling him that his father would have a dismal chance of coming off a ventilator alive. Nor how much the physical and mental toll the road ahead wold take on his body and mind. Terrible way to spend your last days to weeks on this earth.

So here we are with our latest COVID patient on a ventilator, and that number has actually gone down recently. He is one of the 3 unvaccinated COVID PNA patients on a ventilator. No other current ventilators for us at this time for any reason.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ummm…so I have seen quite a few needless/senseless efforts in the hospital over the years to keep someone alive. Today was one of the more ridiculous examples though.

87 year old (and looks it) unvaccinated man gets drooped off in the ED by EMS today and fails BIPAP set at 100% with an SpO2 in the low 80’s. Apparently the ED physician was not forthcoming with the son of the patient in telling him that his father would have a dismal chance of coming off a ventilator alive. Nor how much the physical and mental toll the road ahead wold take on his body and mind. Terrible way to spend your last days to weeks on this earth.

So here we are with our latest COVID patient on a ventilator, and that number has actually gone down recently. He is one of the 3 unvaccinated COVID PNA patients on a ventilator. No other current ventilators for us at this time for any reason.
it seems like be put on a respirator is a death sentence--what good are they?

almost every time i hear you say someone is on a respirator they end up dying.....i thought with all the scrambling trump did to get more respirators that they were a great life saving device???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Betty White booster rumor seems to be something she never said and was fabricated. I’m not seeing confirmation that a booster was given? And Bob Sagat apparently got the booster on December 11th, but reportedly came down with a COVID infection over the holidays.

I don’t think it does anyone any favors to loosely link celebrity deaths to a vaccine or booster that they potentially didn’t even receive.

Anywho, my GF is showing Omicron signs today. No rapid tests to be found anywhere! She has an appointment tomorrow for a PCR. Incidentally, I had a PCR done at work today even before I knew she was symptomatic….just as my required routine testing- it was negative.

No affordable or even readily available rapid tests are available on Amazon either. Wasn’t that the one simple thing the Biden administration promised us? They couldn’t even deliver on that front….pathetic.

Meanwhile, I got to pay $374 for 110 gallons of heating oil today. Thanks !
went to the grocery store today--all i can say is that i am very grateful i do a lot of hunting and fishing--GOOD LORD THOSE PRICES ARE INSANE!!!!

also got fireplace and wood burning stove, a well for water and a very nice generator...f*ck biden.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went to the grocery store today--all i can say is that i am very grateful i do a lot of hunting and fishing--GOOD LORD THOSE PRICES ARE INSANE!!!!

also got fireplace and wood burning stove, a well for water and a very nice generator...f*ck biden.
haha unrelated to this thread but in 2016 I moved from my rural hometown to the city. Then found a girl, went back to rural America and got married. Last weekend was my first time in a duck blind in about 6+ years and maaaaaan did it feel good. Been working with my little lab-shepherd mix all week to see if I can bird dog her like my old labs and springers I grew up with ;)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

almost every time i hear you say someone is on a respirator they end up dying.....i thought with all the scrambling trump did to get more respirators that they were a great life saving device???
the early hospital treatment is kinda interesting. I think they do a lot of other things, but they don't seem to help much.

do they still use remdesivir?

I think they usually give an NAC drip, but I think glutathione would be better. they should probably be trying healing peptides too like thymosin alpha 1 and bpc-157. you might be able to improve lung function with stuff like bronkaid or cordycepts and keep them on regular oxygen too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha unrelated to this thread but in 2016 I moved from my rural hometown to the city. Then found a girl, went back to rural America and got married. Last weekend was my first time in a duck blind in about 6+ years and maaaaaan did it feel good. Been working with my little lab-shepherd mix all week to see if I can bird dog her like my old labs and springers I grew up with ;)
i grew up in indianapolis..the best thing we ever did was move to the green acres style place where we live now, every time i need to go back to indy it makes me sick at how much worse it is now than even when we left--we thought it was bad back in 2008 but it has steadily went downhill--indiana is a red state but indy has a 2 term democrat as mayor-i think that says about all you need to know--i'm sorry but democrats ruin everything they touch!!!

country living is the life for me!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Supreme Court nah mean? Actually did something freedom orientated.
glad they came together on this---i have a feeling they are walking on eggshells with democrats holding court packing over their heads...hopefully midterms with take majority away from democrat in both houses!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Supreme Court nah mean? Actually did something freedom orientated.
Damn shame about them maintaining the medical industry mandate though. It’s not even just the frontline doctors/nurses who will be affected; all of the IT, accounting, remote staff, hospital personnel that may be in lower risk environments are still in the same boat: comply or be fired.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

It often is a death sentence but we also have some great success stories. I don’t have exact data for our hospital, but I would say roughly 40-50% COVID ventilator survival rate if I had to guess. Of course, the individual survival of a particular patient gets less favorable the more comorbidities a patient has as well as with advanced age.

When a patient arrives in the ED and can’t even obtain an SpO2 greater than the lower 80’s on 100% BIPAP, its obvious this patient is starting treatment at an already incredibly advanced stage. Add in the fact that he was 87 years old, and it’s literally ridiculous to advance to being placed on a ventilator. I subsequently found out that he did indeed die within 24 hours.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn shame about them maintaining the medical industry mandate though. It’s not even just the frontline doctors/nurses who will be affected; all of the IT, accounting, remote staff, hospital personnel that may be in lower risk environments are still in the same boat: comply or be fired.
It is outrageously retarded at this point. Especially when you factor in that they are allowing clinical staff that test positive to have the option to work. At my hospital, we have to come back to work after 5 days out if we are asymptomatic and all that is required is a negative rapid test to return (no PCR). This is if you are fully vaccinated with booster (me). The criteria is slightly different without a booster- though I can’t remember the specifics.

If you remain symptomatic past five days, you are allowed to stay out until you feel well enough to work…I do recall that. There is a hospital not too far away from me that is allowing positive and symptomatic patients to work as long as they are willing and subsequently agree to work in COVID units.

We just got notified of the the updated guidelines today, and I am hazy on some aspects as it just makes my head hurt. My brain kind of shuts down to things that don’t make sense or are overly ridiculous. I can’t help it..

So yes, it completely negates the entire proposed purpose of firing those employees that were lost due to the hospital mandates. All those employees should have the right to sue the employers and or state at this point as both imposed the mandates. Absolutely ridiculous!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Biden administration is really failing hard with the handling of the pandemic. They didn’t even have the foresight to ensure the availability of rapid tests when we knew Omicron was coming since November. What, was it today that piece of filth decided to put an “order in“ that won’t even be available until the end of the month?

Patients in the hospital were even complaining about O’Biden today and the fact that they haven’t been able to find tests for weeks. For an administration that made such bold claims about their greater capacity to control the virus, it’s nothing short of an embarrassment. They can’t even accomplish something as simple as ensuring we have an adequate supply of tests!

Inexcusable..

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is outrageously retarded at this point. Especially when you factor in that they are allowing clinical staff that test positive to have the option to work. At my hospital, we have to come back to work after 5 days out if we are asymptomatic and all that is required is a negative rapid test to return (no PCR). This is if you are fully vaccinated with booster (me). The criteria is slightly different without a booster- though I can’t remember the specifics.

If you remain symptomatic past five days, you are allowed to stay out until you feel well enough to work…I do recall that. There is a hospital not too far away from me that is allowing positive and symptomatic patients to work as long as they are willing and subsequently agree to work in COVID units.

We just got notified of the the updated guidelines today, and I am hazy on some aspects as it just makes my head hurt. My brain kind of shuts down to things that don’t make sense or are overly ridiculous. I can’t help it..

So yes, it completely negates the entire proposed purpose of firing those employees that were lost due to the hospital mandates. All those employees should have the right to sue the employers and or state at this point as both imposed the mandates. Absolutely ridiculous!
How is your hospital handling Covid statistics as far as treated patients being label vaccinated or unvaccinated? Is unvaccinated if no boosters or within a certain period since vaccine? I totally get it if that’s like a coding thing outside the scope of people on the floor doing the treatments. Just curious as it’s so hard to get specifics. It probably also changes state to state I would imagine(thinking out loud).

Also your hospital seems to do a pretty good job with ventilator cases compared to statistics I’ve heard before(albeit been awhile). Nice job out of you guys keeping people alive.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I say they've had enough time to get the vax. If you choose not too, reap the consequence.

Simple.

If you don't trust medicine, don't run to medicine when you are sick.
How is your hospital handling Covid statistics as far as treated patients being label vaccinated or unvaccinated? Is unvaccinated if no boosters or within a certain period since vaccine? I totally get it if that’s like a coding thing outside the scope of people on the floor doing the treatments. Just curious as it’s so hard to get specifics. It probably also changes state to state I would imagine(thinking out loud).

Also your hospital seems to do a pretty good job with ventilator cases compared to statistics I’ve heard before(albeit been awhile). Nice job out of you guys keeping people alive.
I actually have some interesting data to share in that regard as I had some spare time ~4 days ago at work to look into admissions with a higher degree of specifics regarding vaccination, boosters, as well as the unvaccinated. And if they were admitted due to being symptomatic with COVID regardless. I also have the exact ages of patients and oxygen requirements and such.

Today, I am trying to get ready to celebrate a belated Christmas and Birthday get together with my father. I didn’t post the data beforehand because I didn’t really know if anyone was truly interested..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I also didn’t post it because it‘s not like it would be a quick post, and I didn’t particularly have the time subsequent to that.

I still have it though and I will definitely post it if people are interested as soon as I can!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually have some interesting data to share in that regard as I had some spare time ~4 days ago at work to look into admissions with a higher degree of specifics regarding vaccination, boosters, as well as the unvaccinated. And if they were admitted due to being symptomatic with COVID regardless. I also have the exact ages of patients and oxygen requirements and such.

Today, I am trying to get ready to celebrate a belated Christmas and Birthday get together with my father. I didn’t post the data beforehand because I didn’t really know if anyone was truly interested..
Family first homie

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Family first homie
That’s right..!

So EPIC is probably the most commonly used healthcare records/charting/documentation system in the country and possibly beyond. In EPIC, vaccination status in regard to COVID shows up on the front page upon clicking/opening anyone’s chart. It will say unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, fully vaccinated, or overdue for booster. Overdue for booster has been a relatively new status and I am not sure (I wasn’t looking at the time) if they are considering 6 or 8 months from second dose of Pfizer or Moderna as being overdue, but it’s definitely somewhere in that timeframe. In terms of J&J, I haven’t noticed any of those yet as being deemed overdue for booster. Most people didn’t opt for that one anyway and they are in the minority amongst the vaccinated.

So here is the data I collected on 1/11. 4th floor has 2 wings...415-425 is one wing, and 426-438 is the other wing. The intensive care unit is 401-411.

These were the COVID positive patients:

415-A, 75 yo F - (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 2L oxygen- no vaccination
415-B, 82 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) no oxygen- fully vaccinated
418-B, 62 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 3L oxygen - no vaccination
419-A, 72 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 3L oxygen- overdue for booster
419-B, 58 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 50% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination
420-A, 84 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 1L oxygen- no vaccination
420-B, 69 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) previously on a ventilator- no vaccination
421-A, 78 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 60% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination
421-B, 73 yo F- (admit with hip fx) asymptomatic- no oxygen- fully vaccinated
425-A, 36 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea)- 4L oxygen- no vaccination

428-A, 68 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 80% High-Flow oxygen- fully vaccinated
428-B, 79 yo F- (admit with diverticulitis) asymptomatic- no oxygen- fully vaccinated
429-A, 82 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) no oxygen- fully vaccinated
429-B, 70 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) no oxygen- overdue for booster
433-A, 37 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 4L oxygen- no vaccination
433-B, 90 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 90% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination
434-A, 47 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 3L oxygen- no vaccination
434-B, 72 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 9L oxygen- no vaccination
437-A, 51 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 4L oxygen- no vaccination
438-A, 88 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 50% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination
438-B, 74 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 70% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination

402, 80 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) Ventilator- no vaccination
403, 65 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 90% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination
404, 79 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 60% BIPAP- no vaccination
405, 74 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) Ventilator- no vaccination
408, 65 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 40% BIPAP- no vaccination
410, 38 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) Ventilator-> extubated-> CODE BLUE-> Ventilator- no vaccination

Aside from that, our 3rd floor encompasses COVID free standard admissions and some post ops. Second floor is administration, cafeteria etc..

First floor is PACU/OR which is also now inpatient and ED overflow, but also COVID free.
There were 3 more COVID positive patients in the emergency department at the time as well, but nobody critically ill. I will spare those details as I think I gave enough above…:ROFLMAO:

Needless to say, anyone who thinks COVID hasn’t dominated the hospital setting better get a reality check and I will leave the rest up to personal interpretation.

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s right..!

So EPIC is probably the most commonly used healthcare records/charting/documentation system in the country and possibly beyond. In EPIC, vaccination status in regard to COVID shows up on the front page upon clicking/opening anyone’s chart. It will say unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, fully vaccinated, or overdue for booster. Overdue for booster has been a relatively new status and I am not sure (I wasn’t looking at the time) if they are considering 6 or 8 months from second dose of Pfizer or Moderna as being overdue, but it’s definitely somewhere in that timeframe. In terms of J&J, I haven’t noticed any of those yet as being deemed overdue for booster. Most people didn’t opt for that one anyway and they are in the minority amongst the vaccinated.

So here is the data I collected on 1/11. 4th floor has 2 wings...415-425 is one wing, and 426-438 is the other wing. The intensive care unit is 401-411.

These were the COVID positive patients:

415-A, 75 yo F - (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 2L oxygen- no vaccination
415-B, 82 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) no oxygen- fully vaccinated
418-B, 62 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 3L oxygen - no vaccination
419-A, 72 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 3L oxygen- overdue for booster
419-B, 58 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 50% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination
420-A, 84 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 1L oxygen- no vaccination
420-B, 69 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) previously on a ventilator- no vaccination
421-A, 78 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 60% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination
421-B, 73 yo F- (admit with hip fx) asymptomatic- no oxygen- fully vaccinated
425-A, 36 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea)- 4L oxygen- no vaccination

428-A, 68 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 80% High-Flow oxygen- fully vaccinated
428-B, 79 yo F- (admit with diverticulitis) asymptomatic- no oxygen- fully vaccinated
429-A, 82 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) no oxygen- fully vaccinated
429-B, 70 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) no oxygen- overdue for booster
433-A, 37 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 4L oxygen- no vaccination
433-B, 90 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 90% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination
434-A, 47 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 3L oxygen- no vaccination
434-B, 72 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 9L oxygen- no vaccination
437-A, 51 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 4L oxygen- no vaccination
438-A, 88 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 50% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination
438-B, 74 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 70% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination

402, 80 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) Ventilator- no vaccination
403, 65 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 90% High-Flow oxygen- no vaccination
404, 79 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 60% BIPAP- no vaccination
405, 74 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) Ventilator- no vaccination
408, 65 yo F- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) 40% BIPAP- no vaccination
410, 38 yo M- (admit with Covid/dyspnea) Ventilator-> extubated-> CODE BLUE-> Ventilator- no vaccination

Aside from that, our 3rd floor encompasses COVID free standard admissions and some post ops. Second floor is administration, cafeteria etc..

First floor is PACU/OR which is also now inpatient and ED overflow, but also COVID free.
There were 3 more COVID positive patients in the emergency department at the time as well, but nobody critically ill. I will spare those details as I think I gave enough above…:ROFLMAO:

Needless to say, anyone who thinks COVID hasn’t dominated the hospital setting better get a reality check and I will leave the rest up to personal interpretation.
Thank you for this. I was curious Bc a lot of people I know who are vaccinated are saying they are not going to inject this stuff indefinitely because several of them got almost as sick as me from the vax as I did from Covid. Now some also got no illness from the vax of course it’s not all grim. But I have also had a few, including a 27 year old co-worker who is very pro vaccine but got very sick from the booster even though not the first two doses. He for example is someone saying he is not getting a 4th shot. So that led me to question will these people be put towards the unvaccinated number count down the road to keep this state of emergency going on longer.

Another question since I now have 14 family members that got what appears to be omnicron and no one got hospital level sick from ages 4 to 76(vaccinated in this case) is it getting better? Omnicron seems to be more upper respiratory(thank god).

Finally from looking at the numbers it is not surprising most are older, and the ones on ventilators are unvaccinated and older(for the most part). That seems pretty consistent with what is being said around the country.

Thanks for all the info again. I’m sure more than myself appreciate it because I will trust you more than corporate media. Basically imo the worst thing for trust is not having rigorous debate and levels of trust in who is giving information.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for this. I was curious Bc a lot of people I know who are vaccinated are saying they are not going to inject this stuff indefinitely because several of them got almost as sick as me from the vax as I did from Covid. Now some also got no illness from the vax of course it’s not all grim. But I have also had a few, including a 27 year old co-worker who is very pro vaccine but got very sick from the booster even though not the first two doses. He for example is someone saying he is not getting a 4th shot. So that led me to question will these people be put towards the unvaccinated number count down the road to keep this state of emergency going on longer.

Another question since I now have 14 family members that got what appears to be omnicron and no one got hospital level sick from ages 4 to 76(vaccinated in this case) is it getting better? Omnicron seems to be more upper respiratory(thank god).

Finally from looking at the numbers it is not surprising most are older, and the ones on ventilators are unvaccinated and older(for the most part). That seems pretty consistent with what is being said around the country.

Thanks for all the info again. I’m sure more than myself appreciate it because I will trust you more than corporate media. Basically imo the worst thing for trust is not having rigorous debate and levels of trust in who is giving information.
Yeah, I have thoughts about much of that to be sure. I’m glad you found the info valuable, or at least interesting. That obviously just captures one day, and things change rather dramatically day to day. I will try to do more of this as things progress through Omicron.

I will try to share my other personal thoughts/perspectives later. I am currently going to get my ass prepared to go the gym!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

(I actually wrote the following last night, but fell asleep before I finished it 😴)

I have also heard about people having more significant reactions to the booster than the prior two vaccinations. Though my GF and our immediate family members have still had zero issues with any of them. Now the word of a 4th booster as soon as March? As much as I witnessed the clear benefits of the vaccine in light of Delta, I don’t support the notion of attempting to vaccinate our way out of this every 6-8 months.

While I am not yet quite sure yet what the true impact of Omicron will have on patients and the healthcare system, I remain optimistic that we can all benefit from a mild Omicron infection to gain further natural immunity, and it seems inevitable anyway.

I feel that a 4th round of boosters is pushing the line of ridiculousness, but it surely could be the new standard as being deemed fully vaccinated down the road. If another booster is indicated, it better be because it is more specific to a current strain that is also at least as virulent as Delta. I’m not a fan of getting multiple vaccines any more than most people. Unfortunately, healthcare personnel like myself are always the first to be at the mercy of our employers or government regulations. It’s a double standard to expect healthcare workers to adhere to certain guidelines while so many of the people they treat for COVID have often not even received one COVID vaccine.

Anyway, we have remained fairly consistent in raw numbers for COVID positive patients for many months, but there has been a marked decrease in very critically ill COVID patients/ventilators within the past few weeks. This falls in line with WHO/CDC predictions, but I guess it remains to be seen if our numbers of hospitalizations increase overall.

I have been off the past two days, but it did seem as though I was more recently coming across more breakthrough infections among the vaccinated. At the same time, I have been hearing many people claim they know someone with a prior COVID infection that are getting sick/testing positive again with what we can presume to be the Omicron variant.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So today I was back at work, and things are getting really messy. We were a little short staffed today and I didn’t have 4th floor but that RT said she was up to 35 COVID positive patients, whereas it was 21 total positives on that floor on 1/11.

I had 3rd floor today (COVID free)- yet there was an unidentified positive, so all patients who were exposed to them through multiple room changes and shared staff are now being isolated/tested. Friggin mess…

I also had the emergency department, and I didn’t have a chance to accurately count but there were at least 10 positives. One of them I had to see for an admission and he had the Pfizer series with booster. He is a VERY obese guy in his 60’s I think. He was requiring 3-4L of oxygen but his CXR is clear at this time.

Bottom line, our COVID admissions are definitely up from nearly a week ago, but a smaller percentage of them are critically ill. It would have been a good day for me to have collected some current data with the higher numbers but it just wasn’t meant to be. We will have more staff tomorrow, so it may be possible then..

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So today I was back at work, and things are getting really messy. We were a little short staffed today and I didn’t have 4th floor but that RT said she was up to 35 COVID positive patients, whereas it was 21 total positives on that floor on 1/11.

I had 3rd floor today (COVID free)- yet there was an unidentified positive, so all patients who were exposed to them through multiple room changes and shared staff are now being isolated/tested. Friggin mess…

I also had the emergency department, and I didn’t have a chance to accurately count but there were at least 10 positives. One of them I had to see for an admission and he had the Pfizer series with booster. He is a VERY obese guy in his 60’s I think. He was requiring 3-4L of oxygen but his CXR is clear at this time.

Bottom line, our COVID admissions are definitely up from nearly a week ago, but a smaller percentage of them are critically ill. It would have been a good day for me to have collected some current data with the higher numbers but it just wasn’t meant to be. We will have more staff tomorrow, so it may be possible then..
I was listening to someone explain how their belief was omnicron was more upper respiratory which is a good thing. Only downside at least for me was such a terrible sore throat. Amazingly I got prescription steroids for it and it went away quickly. Also explains why I never had any type of feeling like my lungs were filling up and I would need any serious medical care.

The downside is apparently this version spreads at the level of measles so many will get it. Like I said I’m up to 14 people who have gotten it from Christmas. I don’t even think it is completely done a couple of the houses. Crazy how contagious it is. It seems if this one wasn’t so contagious it would probably be relatively easy on the hospitals.

Final thought is since this version seems so different than the last couple it could be possible the shot is not totally geared to stop it. From my first hand with omnicron and a bunch of family of all ages I would, well at least hope, that very few people would need serious treatment and those that do would likely be much older or have health issues.

Hopefully it gets better for you soon Rocket. You’re in a tough profession for times when **** hits the fan.