wierd fura sides

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I've got 2 bottles lot#810182 exp 01/11. Are these part of the "new" batch that people are having problems with? Or are they old enough that i should be ok to use them/
I would have to say they are a newr batch

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
hey thanks for the quick reply, howerver, i just got home and opend up a bottle, and the pills are white, not blue and white like most people are saying they have. anything to that?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks for the quick reply, howerver, i just got home and opend up a bottle, and the pills are white, not blue and white like most people are saying they have. anything to that?
have only heard people having these effects with the white and blue

:why:

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
Yeah I took 3 caps yesterday 0 stim effect or any weird sides. Also I opened up one cap and the powder was white, dunno if that's relevant thou.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I took 3 caps yesterday 0 stim effect or any weird sides. Also I opened up one cap and the powder was white, dunno if that's relevant thou.
In my opinion, you are in the clear. I suspect that you would have had sides at that dosage right away, especially if you dosed on an empty stomach.

In my personal opinion (personal opinion, not from the company just to be clear), I think you could dose as you typically see in the logs and should have a successful cycle :head:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
sweet rock out the furazadrol LOG man

Jstar

Awards
Started my Furazadrol Cycle today.

I just started my cycle today of Furazadrol lot #03A994 exp. 4/12.

I took one pill at 8:00 AM, I pill at 2:00 PM and I just took one now at 8:00 PM......so far I feel fine.

Assuming I can sleep OK tonight, I'm going to continue taking 3 pills a day at these times as I work out late afternoon.

JJ

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
I opened up one of the pills from my bottles, powder was brown. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be white. I definitely have 2 bunk bottles of this stuff. I'm still waiting on something to be done about it...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you follow the link I posted above about a refund?

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
It's been longer than 45 days, I didn't know anything of this. Or is this incident an exception?

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
I'd like to know what was is this stuff....it f**ked me up, too. Scary

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs products are of the highest quality, purity, and potency. We take additional steps to ensure that all products meet our high standards. Our quality control begins from the time raw materials are received until the final safety seal is applied. Axis Labs uses only facilities that exceed industry and FDA mandated standards. Raw materials are tested for potency and purity before they are ever blended into our formulations. After blending, the material is pressed, filled, or encapsulated and bottled at which point the final product is inspected to ensure it meets our high standards of quality.

We are confident that the consumer benefits from the extra care, research, and effort that go into every Axis Labs product, and every Axis Labs product is 100% guaranteed!

The Product Guarantee Redemption Program is to help instill confidence in customers who want to experience what Axis Labs products have to offer. If you have purchased an Axis Labs product and do not feel it performed as advertised, please submit your email address below to receive the redemption form. We must receive your redemption within forty-five (45) days of the purchase date of your product. Expired product will not be accepted. Once received, Axis Labs will send your replacement product and cover the shipping and handling for the replacement. One redemption per household. At the current moment, the Product Guarantee Redemption Program is only available for residents in the United States.

http://www.axislabs.net/c-guarantee.htm

Please if you are having any issues like this please feel free to take time and fill this out
remember it has to be 45 days from purchase date.

If you are having issues Please stop taking them asap

For Now All of us reps are in the same boat as everyone else and we have pretty much the same info as everyone else. I have read stuff on other boards and I can not confirm them being 100% true as I have not the know how to test the items.

Thanks Axis labs

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I just started my cycle today of Furazadrol lot #03A994 exp. 4/12.

I took one pill at 8:00 AM, I pill at 2:00 PM and I just took one now at 8:00 PM......so far I feel fine.

Assuming I can sleep OK tonight, I'm going to continue taking 3 pills a day at these times as I work out late afternoon.

JJ
how is this stuff treating you man?? Any sides to report??

cheers

Jstar

Awards
how is this stuff treating you man?? Any sides to report??

cheers
I taking 3 pills of Furazadrol, one pill at a time spread out through out the day and 2 pills of RAGE T19 Tren, 100 mg of tren total and 150 mg of Furazadrol total and I feel fine now.

I had a headache for a day so increased my water intake to a gallon plus of water per day and this took care of the headache, although I'm now in the bathroom a lot.:icon_lol:

I have lost about 3 pounds in the first 5 days although this I'm sure is water weight. I'm not trying to lose weight, just tone up and get some more lean muscle.....so it will be interesting to see how this stack does.

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
You don't feel any stimulant-like effects, sleeplessness, loss of appetite?
Maybe you got some good ones.

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
Axis Labs products are of the highest quality, purity, and potency.
Given the circumstances, this is obviously false.

Please if you are having any issues like this please feel free to take time and fill this out
remember it has to be 45 days from purchase date.
This is bull****. That's basically like saying "no refunds". I bought a couple bottles 4 months back, waited a month to setup a cycle. Took them for a couple of weeks and got really sick, forcing me to stop my cycle and waste all the other products I bought and got halfway through. So because I didn't run the furaz immediately and discover your product was the problem, I cannot even get a refund?! What a bull**** scenario. Axis Labs poisons me, and then won't even give me my money back. Kickass. 2 thumbs up for a shady supplement company that DOESN'T stand by it's products. Also, 2 thumbs up for framing it in a way that makes it seem like you DO (oh but...45 days to purchase date...LOL).You can bet this story is going to be spread around.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Given the circumstances, this is obviously false.

This is bull****. That's basically like saying "no refunds". I bought a couple bottles 4 months back, waited a month to setup a cycle. Took them for a couple of weeks and got really sick, forcing me to stop my cycle and waste all the other products I bought and got halfway through. So because I didn't run the furaz immediately and discover your product was the problem, I cannot even get a refund?! What a bull**** scenario. Axis Labs poisons me, and then won't even give me my money back. Kickass. 2 thumbs up for a shady supplement company that DOESN'T stand by it's products. Also, 2 thumbs up for framing it in a way that makes it seem like you DO (oh but...45 days to purchase date...LOL).You can bet this story is going to be spread around.

I thought axis labs showed a certificate that demonstrated there was no caffeine or other stimulants on it but i still se LOTS!!! of complaints from users all around different forums, is not just here at am. I myself, unaware , bought 2 bottles of it and it has expiration date 04-12 .
The caps are blue and white but the powder is white darker kinda like gray not black as some described the bad batch. Any chances it might be a good batch??

I agree with you in that telling people to get a refund but lwith that particular limitation is basically a useles guarantee. Cause the product has stopped being made for quie some time now and thus your only giving people who just bought the product a chance and not the other folks which are more likely to have the bad batches.

I just hope jester keeps side free cause seems like i have the same batch as he does , the exp 04/12

Oh boy, hope this issue comes up to clear soon.

Jstar

Awards
You don't feel any stimulant-like effects, sleeplessness, loss of appetite?
Maybe you got some good ones.
I honestly don't feel any side effects other that I feel a little wired, jittery when I first took the Firazadrol for the first 3 days. I take one at 7:00 AM, one at 4:00 PM and one around 9:00 PM. I honestly sleep like a rock when taking this which really surprises me.

I called Axis Labs on Tuesday when I had the headache and the guy there, I think it may have been Randy, told me that some of the Furazadrol shipments may be a little more potent than others?:think:

I really believe one of the keys to taking the Furazadrol and other PH's that I have take such as RAGE 3 & 2 is drinking a lot of water to eliminate side effects. I drink over a gallon of water a day and a gallon of water is a lot of water....but if you are having some side effects from Furazadrol I would really see if you can drink a gallon or more of water a day and see if they go a way.

As for the effectiveness of my Furazadrol & RAGE T-19 Tren stack, it's to early to tell as I have only been on this stack for 6 days. As, I mentioned in my earlier post I lost 3 pounds in the past 6 days....which I'm trying not to do. I want to gain lean mass on this 5 week stack, hopefully around 5 pounds of muscle. I'm eating clean, not drinking alcohol and work out 4-5 days a week.

J

bobloblaw

Awards
ha jstar what is the lot # of your fura maybe what you got is a new lot where they fixed the problem? because that would be super cool.

Jstar

Awards
ha jstar what is the lot # of your fura maybe what you got is a new lot where they fixed the problem? because that would be super cool.

My lot number is 03A094 exp. 4/12. It is brownish color as I opened a cap and looked at it.

I called Axis labs and they said they put I think brown rice powder or something like that in the new batches as this helps with the high moisture content of the raw material.

About the only mild side effect I have had is an often and on slight headache,
which if I drink enough water goes a way.

I'm trying to gain just a little lean mass of this cycle. I had originally planned to do a Diabolic, Epio-plex and Mass stack, but I'm just getting over a sore Rotator Cup so I though I would do more of a cutting stack with a higher rep work & lower weight out and see if I could gain 3 - 5 ponds of lean mass in 5 weeks on the Furazadrol and T-19 stack. I will save my Diabolics mass building stack for February when hopefully the shoulder is fully healed and I can lift heavier.

The one thing that I'm hoping I don't experience from the Furazadrol & RAGE T-19 Tren stack is lethargy as I did on my stack last March of RAGE 3 & 2.

I'm taking the Furazadrol for 5 weeks and the RAGE T9 for 4 weeks, so I'm going to have a week at the end of just Furazarol and I'm going to start PCT at the start of the 5th week. So I will be on the Furazadrol and the PCT for a week and then off the Furazadrol and just the PCT.

My PCT is Resveratrol and Testrobol-X Extreme. I might also throw in some Novedex XT at the end of my PCT if I think I need it.

I was originally going to take the Novadex XT the whole time, but I was told that the Resveratrol alone would be better as it would keep the estrogen in my body and that the estrogen helps keeps gains and with recovery. I was told that Resveratrol doesn't allow the estrogen to attach to anything that would cause gyno etc. I was told that Novedex XT stops the estrogen all together and this can cause you to lose gains and recover slower....does any know if this is true or not?

J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Jstar7; Today

bobloblaw

Awards
Novedex XT is not really good at all for PCT resv is better or even better better would be like that TRS by primordial performance it covers almost all the bases. but its also good to always have a serm on hand in case theres a problem. plus your running 2 phs one being tren which is one i think most people say to have serm atleast on hand.
as far as the fura i've been poking around here for a bit and i think the powder should be white like the old ones were your are the same color as the ones PA tested and got a caffeine spike from. personally id think twice before running that, just me. IDK if that's all true but enough people are all say the same thing about the same lot as yours so....... just be safe, idk what your ph experience is but i don't really like the looks of that PCT.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/119182-official-pct-2009-a.html
a great tread for some research one pct and what what as far as PP and serms.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/testosterone-recovery-stack.html its just out of stock alot because people like it.

Jstar

Awards
This is my second PH cycle. As for the PCT, I agree a serm would be best but I haven't been able to find one form a reliable source.

I think the Resveratrol and Testrobol-X Extreme should be enough assuming I don't run into any gyno issues. I have used a tren compound before and didn't have gyno issues, so hopefully the same will hold true with this cycle. If gyno would start to occur I would start the Novadex XT and hope this is enough.

Any suggestions on what one might use to prevent the lethargic feeling I got in my last cycle?

J

bobloblaw

Awards
ok well that cool you've already run tren and your not stacking with the fura on your first run, just remember its a new cycle and its a new ball game. but Novadex XT will not do one thing if gyno occurs. a great product for cycles im sure youve heard of is IA's cycle support

as for lethargic feeling i say DHEA some times, taurine, or just good old sleep.

Jstar

Awards
Axis labs Test Results for Furazadrol

I called Axis Labs today and talked with Chris there as all this talk about Furazadrol being bad had me concerned.

I have been taking Furazadrol for 8 days and I haven't had any side effects from Furazadrol other than a mild head ache if I didn't drink enough water. I have found drinking a gallon plus of water when taking any PH is very important.

I'm taking 3 Furazadrol capsules a day, 1 in the morning when I get up, one at 4:00 PM and one around 9:00 or so before I go to bed. One huge plus to the Furazadrol is that it makes me sleep like a rock!

Along with the Furzadrol, I'm taking 100 MG of RAGE T19 Tren a day.

I don't know much about reading this test results but, 46.43 mg. of 5α-etioallocholan (2,3-c)-furazan-17β-tetrahydropyranal ether per capsule I think would be pretty pure,:01:

Here are the test results Axis Labs sent me: Please note that Axis Labs told there is a typo on the lot number: 03M094..... it should be 03A094.

ANALYTICAL REPORT
TO: Axis Labs
12835 E. Arapahoe Road
Tower One, Ste 450
Centennial, CO 80112

DATE: March 11, 2009

Sample: Lot Number:
Axis Labs Furazadrol
03M094 Analyte Result Unit

5α-etioallocholan (2,3-c)-furazan-17β-tetrahydropyranal ether

5α-androstano (2,3-c)-furazan-17β-tetrahydropyranal ether
46.43 mg / cap

* Analysis performed on a composite sample made from five capsules.
Average fill weight = 799.48 mg

Steroid analysis performed by GC-MS on a capillary column stationary phase of BPX5, 0.25m film: length: 30m

x 0.1 mm ID. Oven Program: Initial Temp:50°C, 1 min. Rate 1: 30°C/min. Final Temp: 320°C, 2 min. Detector

Type: MS in positive ion Temperature: 320°C Carrier Gas: He, 23psi. Average Linear Velocity:30 cm/sec at 50°C. Injection Mode: Split. Split Ratio: 100:1. Injection Volume: 1.0 μL Injection Temperature: 250°C Liner

Type: 4 mm ID Single Taper. NIST fragmentation library used for identification

Dinesh Patel, Ph.D.
Laboratory Director

This Report is issued in accordance with the Standard Terms and Conditions including but not limited to our services and reports (i) are for the benefit of the client only and may not be used by any other party for any purpose and (ii) relate solely to the sample(s) in our possession and cannot be applied to any other material.

bobloblaw

Awards
I called Axis Labs today and talked with Chris there as all this talk about Furazadrol being bad had me concerned.

I have been taking Furazadrol for 8 days and I haven't had any side effects from Furazadrol other than a mild head ache if I didn't drink enough water. I have found drinking a gallon plus of water when taking any PH is very important.

I'm taking 3 Furazadrol capsules a day, 1 in the morning when I get up, one at 4:00 PM and one around 9:00 or so before I go to bed. One huge plus to the Furazadrol is that it makes me sleep like a rock!

Along with the Furzadrol, I'm taking 100 MG of RAGE T19 Tren a day.

I don't know much about reading this test results but, 46.43 mg. of 5α-etioallocholan (2,3-c)-furazan-17β-tetrahydropyranal ether per capsule I think would be pretty pure,:01:

Here are the test results Axis Labs sent me: Please note that Axis Labs told there is a typo on the lot number: 03M094..... it should be 03A094.

ANALYTICAL REPORT
TO: Axis Labs
12835 E. Arapahoe Road
Tower One, Ste 450
Centennial, CO 80112

DATE: March 11, 2009

Sample: Lot Number:
Axis Labs Furazadrol
03M094 Analyte Result Unit

5α-etioallocholan (2,3-c)-furazan-17β-tetrahydropyranal ether

5α-androstano (2,3-c)-furazan-17β-tetrahydropyranal ether
46.43 mg / cap

Average fill weight = 799.48 mg

Steroid analysis performed by GC-MS on a capillary column stationary phase of BPX5, 0.25m film: length: 30m

x 0.1 mm ID. Oven Program: Initial Temp:50°C, 1 min. Rate 1: 30°C/min. Final Temp: 320°C, 2 min. Detector

Type: MS in positive ion Temperature: 320°C Carrier Gas: He, 23psi. Average Linear Velocity:30 cm/sec at 50°C. Injection Mode: Split. Split Ratio: 100:1. Injection Volume: 1.0 μL Injection Temperature: 250°C Liner

Type: 4 mm ID Single Taper. NIST fragmentation library used for identification

Dinesh Patel, Ph.D.
Laboratory Director

This Report is issued in accordance with the Standard Terms and Conditions including but not limited to our services and reports (i) are for the benefit of the client only and may not be used by any other party for any purpose and (ii) relate solely to the sample(s) in our possession and cannot be applied to any other material.
ok that all cool but did they test for anything else like maybe a stim alone wit the compound thats where the problem might be. i also would like to know when/if you ramp it up to effective dose that most use for results itsnt it 6 caps a day not 3 if your getting mild side at that dose i feel your right on trace if you uped the dose to be all cracked out like the other. did you ever try more then 3 in a day?

i hope its all fix i wanna run this stuff some time.

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
Trust me, if he took 3 of the ones I had, he would not be sleeping at night. They need to test those damn things for other compounds.

bobloblaw

Awards
also i don't know how this crap works but if some one does help me out.

"5α-androstano (2,3-c)-furazan-17β-tetrahydropyranal ether
46.43 mg / cap

Average fill weight = 799.48 mg"

so like idk what the average fill weight is but if the ph content is 46.43 and the "average fill of 5 pills?" (again idk what this intales) would be 232.15mg of the ph in 5 pills leaving 567.33mg for there "rice powder filler" and maybe the cap weight. but its says the sample was a composite of the 5 caps so i would take that weight as just straight powder, right? there maybe some space left for each cap to contain an amount of still to cause effect. maybe some other people should get there caps test for more then the PH compound like the samples tested by PA(again idk no one can truly verify what he test was the real caps since it was from a third party but he has no reason to really lie nor does the guy who sent him the samples.

bobloblaw

Awards
Trust me, if he took 3 of the ones I had, he would not be sleeping at night. They need to test those damn things for other compounds.
well if he only did one at night he might sleep i can pop caffeine and primatene and like an hour later still sleep. some of us have used enough stims to negate small amounts.

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
I've been in the game for a long time, and I've used lots of supps. Nothing has ever kept me up like that before. Whatever is in that batch that I had isn't just a little caffeine

bobloblaw

Awards
I've been in the game for a long time, and I've used lots of supps. Nothing has ever kept me up like that before. Whatever is in that batch that I had isn't just a little caffeine
well then maybe he does have a new batch if its bad even at the low dose like you said. its weird that your lot # was all number and his was letters and numbers, maybe that is a new run. WOOT i want some now.

Jstar

Awards
ok that all cool but did they test for anything else like maybe a stim alone wit the compound thats where the problem might be. i also would like to know when/if you ramp it up to effective dose that most use for results itsnt it 6 caps a day not 3 if your getting mild side at that dose i feel your right on trace if you uped the dose to be all cracked out like the other. did you ever try more then 3 in a day?

i hope its all fix i wanna run this stuff some time.
I don't know if I'm going to run more than 3 pills a day or not as I'm running this stack for 5 weeks and the RAGE T19 Tren for the first 4 weeks.

I'm a little concerned at taking any PH at more than the recommended dosage. Furazadrol recommends no more than 3 capsules a day and if I were to run more than what is recommend then maybe there would be side effects.

I'm guessing taking more than the recommend dosage of any PH or even a prescription drug could possibly have negative side effects......wouldn't you agree?

bobloblaw

Awards
I don't know if I'm going to run more than 3 pills a day or not as I'm running this stack for 5 weeks and the RAGE T19 Tren for the first 4 weeks.

I'm a little concerned at taking any PH at more than the recommended dosage. Furazadrol recommends no more than 3 capsules a day and if I were to run more than what is recommend then maybe there would be side effects.

I'm guessing taking more than the recommend dosage of any PH or even a prescription drug could possibly have negative side effects......wouldn't you agree?
ya NM i take it back the sides were at the lower dose like you were taking so im back to they may have fixed the problem and i can run it now :cheers:

Jstar

Awards
ya NM i take it back the sides were at the lower dose like you were taking so im back to they may have fixed the problem and i can run it now :cheers:
From some past PH cycles I have ran and what friends have run I have found that everyone reacts to chemicals differently.....so you have to see what works for you and what dosen't.

If you are concerned with the Furazadrol, I think it would be best to start with two capsules a day and if after a week everything is OK, then increase to the recommended 3 capsules a day and drink a lot of water, a gallon or more a day.

J

bobloblaw

Awards

as to the taking higher then recommended dosage i think every single log or comment on fura says it only see results at a min. 200mg per day so thats 4 caps.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
as to the taking higher then recommended dosage i think every single log or comment on fura says it only see results at a min. 200mg per day so thats 4 caps.
Same thing over here, heard the same , even from some of the actual axis labs reps.

by the way jster, hows the fura treating you thus far?? any stimulant like sides to report??

cheers

Jstar

Awards
Same thing over here, heard the same , even from some of the actual axis labs reps.

by the way jster, hows the fura treating you thus far?? any stimulant like sides to report??

cheers
I have been taking Furazdrol for 8 days and the only slight side effect I had the first day or so was a very mild headache and this went a way once I increased my water intake.

I'm taking 3 pills a day now, 150 mg. and just to see what happens I'm going to increase to 4 pills a day, 200 mg. next week.....although If I would get any side effects when taking over the recommend 150 mg. day I would not fault Axis Labs for this as it would be my own fault for taking over what the manufacturer recommends.

J

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking Furazdrol for 8 days and the only slight side effect I had the first day or so was a very mild headache and this went a way once I increased my water intake.

I'm taking 3 pills a day now, 150 mg. and just to see what happens I'm going to increase to 4 pills a day, 200 mg. next week.....although If I would get any side effects when taking over the recommend 150 mg. day I would not fault Axis Labs for this as it would be my own fault for taking over what the manufacturer recommends.

J
how are the effects at 150 mg?? Are you seeing some gains/ leaning out effect or anything positive?? Are you feeling the fura working???

If you're seeing results from this dosage i wouldn't increase it personally. Unless you feel is not working good enough then go for it. The thing is to experiment and find the sweet spot where max results meet with little to no sides.

Jstar

Awards
how are the effects at 150 mg?? Are you seeing some gains/ leaning out effect or anything positive?? Are you feeling the fura working???

If you're seeing results from this dosage i wouldn't increase it personally. Unless you feel is not working good enough then go for it. The thing is to experiment and find the sweet spot where max results meet with little to no sides.
I am starting to lean out and can start to see my abs which is good for being 48 years old and taking this stack for 09 days, I haven't done a body fat test recently, but in May I was down to 12% and then I went on vacation, boating, drinking some beer and not eating as clean as I had been and I probably got up to about 16% body fat.

My goal is to get back down to around 12% body fat and continue to add lean muscle. It's a slow process, but by working out hard, eating clean for most of the year and taking some supplements I believe its a good goal.

I guess the reason I would consider increasing the Furazadrol to 200 mg a day is to see if the results would come quicker. Right now I don't have any side effects from the 150 mg of Furazadrol and 100 mg of Tren a day. So.....it might be interesting to see what the 200 mg of Furazadrol is like and to see for myself why so many people are saying 200 mg. is the amount needed for best results.

J

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I am starting to lean out and can start to see my abs which is good for being 48 years old and taking this stack for 09 days, I haven't done a body fat test recently, but in May I was down to 12% and then I went on vacation, boating, drinking some beer and not eating as clean as I had been and I probably got up to about 16% body fat.

My goal is to get back down to around 12% body fat and continue to add lean muscle. It's a slow process, but by working out hard, eating clean for most of the year and taking some supplements I believe its a good goal.

I guess the reason I would consider increasing the Furazadrol to 200 mg a day is to see if the results would come quicker. Right now I don't have any side effects from the 150 mg of Furazadrol and 100 mg of Tren a day. So.....it might be interesting to see what the 200 mg of Furazadrol is like and to see for myself why so many people are saying 200 mg. is the amount needed for best results.

J

sounds like a good idea, definitely have to test the waters out , maybe 200mg does have an added beneficial effect without bringing sides, the thing is to wisen up and know what does the body good. Too bad you're running another ph alongside, it makes it hard to know what the fura is actually doing.
I'll be likely running mine solo cause is my first ph and want to test the waters out first. I just need to figure out a good pct for im planning on going to try a 4-5 weeker. I will have to ask around the axis labs forum to see if i can get some help. I would really want to get by with otc pct.
I hope slow-mun chimes in as he is very knowledgeable on this stuff and i think he also represents axis labs.

Sounds like great progrress thus far man, keep it up, ill keep following along. Good to hear your fura is clean.

cheers

arnoldfan112

Awards
same lot as above

I noticed this thread and it got me a little freaked out. As i just got a bottle with the above date codes above and been eharing the rumours of caffeine in there. I have an allergy to caffeine so taking something like this would not be good for me. Any one can validate that it contains caffeine?Any reps could comment on that specifically?been reading and no axis reps can say anything specific on caffeine in the product but side step it with there responses

JKill

JKill

Awards
This stuff really f***** me up. I stopped taking it

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed this thread and it got me a little freaked out. As i just got a bottle with the above date codes above and been eharing the rumours of caffeine in there. I have an allergy to caffeine so taking something like this would not be good for me. Any one can validate that it contains caffeine?Any reps could comment on that specifically?been reading and no axis reps can say anything specific on caffeine in the product but side step it with there responses
No one is side stepping anything. We're out of the loop for the most part.

If I were you, I'd opt not to run something that poses a potential health risk.

arnoldfan112

Awards
i probably won't take the stuff..guess it shows the testament of my confidence in the company. working for a different industry altogether in sales..if there was something wrong my product I know and I have seen my company test the product and show the proof out there or acknowledge it and send out information out there to make sure it doesn't cause any problems to the customer...i don't see how hard it is to get a test for caffeine done and sent out to customers if that is the main complaint..sorry just me ranting on as I truly believe companies should really straightforward...easiest thing is not to take it and move on to something else that is safer

thanks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 months later and no conclusive answers. What a crock of BS :mad:

How does a company allow this to go on for 2 months?!

Yet everyone wonders why supps are on the chopping block. It's the 5-10% of the market that spikes products and wrecks it for everyone.

I have blood pressure issues and took this stuff on 2 sep occassions but never connected the dots on the sleeplessness and potentially spiked product.

THANKS!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Makes me sick!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
2 months later and no conclusive answers. What a crock of BS :mad:

How does a company allow this to go on for 2 months?!

Yet everyone wonders why supps are on the chopping block. It's the 5-10% of the market that spikes products and wrecks it for everyone.

I have blood pressure issues and took this stuff on 2 sep occassions but never connected the dots on the sleeplessness and potentially spiked product.

THANKS!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Makes me sick!
I had the same feelings on this . I still have no clue.

Over on another forum Sombody tested it and it didnt look good but the caps were not from a sealed bottle so I cant go any further into details :(

CuriousOne

Awards
Fura Sides

I can understand why some of the reps are in the dark, but a company is run from the top down and whoever is in charge of this company is just sitting by and hoping this all goes away. It really is disgusting and just goes to show you that despite the hype and marketing, despite the resps on here posing as everyone's friend.....THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY OF US!! We are all just dollars to them. Its a business but some people actually care about consumers and then there are companys and their management like this.

I had the same sides from this and I for one will never again purchase anything from this company.:12:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really sorry that things went down the way they did man. I am just a board rep. I am not high up in the business so I am not told anything. Obviously something went wrong in the processing of the product but what are they to do about it now? They discontinued it and are now paying the price. It doesnt make Axis look good and they know it. It is not something Axis is proud of, myself as well being a rep for Axis. But what's done is done. And there really is nothing else we can do about it. Again I TRULY am sorry that this happened to you. If it dissuades you away from trying an other Axis supplements, I do not blame you. I wish you a good luck on your quest for new supplements.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I for one will never again purchase anything from this company.:12:
If we took an all or none approach cutting ties with a company every time something went wrong, there wouldn't be many options in the ph arena. Lots of reputable companies have had instances of bad sourcing (or whatever the problem may be). I look at each product on an individual basis, follow results, and stay out of the way when a product is questionable.

Axis has plenty of productive options with no problems whatsoever. I encourage you to keep an open mind with products like Hemodraulix and SMASH that have nothing but rave reviews even when the feedback is unsolicited.