why?

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why is noone posting there logs? everyone talks about how supplement xyz is giving the TREMENDOUS gains and pumps that LAST FOR DAYS, but noone is posting their log. how come???? where's the beef??? the other boards i go the log section is always the busiest and has the most posts. logs arent all about the numbers, they're meant to show improvement and get free advice. i dont know if it's different for bodybuilders or what, but i know guys that train for strength love reading other people's logs. it's a learning experience. i read everyone's log at my site and love seeing improvement. people need to stop saying how great this supplement and that supplement is and post up your log. the proof is in the pudding people.

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
I agree Guy. I used to not keep a log due to the fact I have a really good memory. But what I didn't realize was that I would get stuck in ruts that I didn't know I was making. If you post your log online, guys expect you to keep improving and its motivational for perfection. :goodpost:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Log posting = Accountability and Responsibility.

It's a great motivator if you have issues with staying on track and very benificial to others as well. Good point and good post Guy.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually keep three logs around the house for when guests stop buy.

Quite honestly there are too few individuals who really have a clue of what they are doing anyway. There is no immediate gratification in keeping a log. I personally keep one on an excel spreadsheet for personal goal setting and order to my training.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why is noone posting there logs? everyone talks about how supplement xyz is giving the TREMENDOUS gains and pumps that LAST FOR DAYS, but noone is posting their log. how come???? where's the beef??? the other boards i go the log section is always the busiest and has the most posts. logs arent all about the numbers, they're meant to show improvement and get free advice. i dont know if it's different for bodybuilders or what, but i know guys that train for strength love reading other people's logs. it's a learning experience. i read everyone's log at my site and love seeing improvement. people need to stop saying how great this supplement and that supplement is and post up your log. the proof is in the pudding people.

You obviously have not seen my log :) Its in my sig if you wanna check it out :)

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
For the past 2 supplements I used I have kept logs and will do so for all the supplements I use.

1. It shows me if the product is working
2. Allows others to see about the product
3. Is a great online reference for PR's and past training.

Good post GuyFromKop

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I'll take you up on this guy. I'll start up a log of my westside stuff after the holiday for your enjoyment. We'll see where I can go with it. Critiques will be very welcomed.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't hold any more value on logs over people saying a supp did something special. Both can and are often hyped. I like to read people's logs but honestly don't use them as proof of anything.