Why would someone put Cortizone 10 up the butt?

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I was helping a friend paint his house and I got some fiberglass epoxy crap on my arm and didn't clean it off right away and when I did the skin was all itchy and dry, so on the way home I grabbed some Cortizone 10. The front of the package said it fixed everything I had. (redness, dryness, itching)
Then just now I was looking at the back of the package and the entire directions and warnings sections are devoted to discouraging one from putting this stuff up the butt "either with fingers, mechanical devices or sterile medical implements." This led me to believe that if the warings against doing this are so pronounced that people must, in fact, be doing this. Why would someone put Cortizone 10 Maximum Strength up their butt/into their butthole?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Lmao...I have no idea but it was just funny as hell to read your post.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Okay, after a quick search, I'm guessing it's for hemorroids so you're not walking around scratching your a$$..

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Lmao...I have no idea but it was just funny as hell to read your post.
Thanks! It's a kinda funny thing to come across, but I would like to know what this is all about.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Okay, after a quick search, I'm guessing it's for hemorroids so you're not walking around scratching your a$$..
Indeed, there is a rather lengthy section on the package addressing this usage, but what manner of "mechanical device" does one insert in the butt to apply hemorrhoid medication? I did google this before I posted just because it's one of the craziest things I've ever read, but all I came up with was diaper rash products.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
The only mechanical device that comes to mind that might go up someone's butt...well let just say it vibrates.:aargh:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At first glance, I thought you were about to announce that your friend put Cortizone 10 up his and/or your butt... I am glad that I read it thoroughly and the situation was rectified . No pun intended. :moon:

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
At first glance, I thought you were about to announce that your friend put Cortizone 10 up his and/or your butt... I am glad that I read it thoroughly and the situation was rectified . No pun intended. :moon:
:chairfall:

I've never heard of someone putting it up their butt, for any reason or with any "device".

I wonder if someone actually did it and sued them so they put it on the back(like "HOT" on coffee cups)?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure of the spelling, but Budreaux's Butt Paste? I use that stuff all the time... on my daughter!!! Stuff is stinky. :(

Butt is exit, not entrance. /philosophy

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I'd imagine it hurts as much as Icy Hot inadvertantly making its way from the inner thigh area to the scrotum...never been in so much pain in my life..

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ I'd imagine it hurts as much as Icy Hot inadvertantly making its way from the inner thigh area to the scrotum...never been in so much pain in my life..
Icy Hot ballz is child's play. Break a bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce (or worse), clean it up with paper towels, wash your hands, then take a leak while you're in there. Hell hath no fury like fire pecker....

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Allergic reaction to gerbil fur? :think:

Ok maybe that was uncalled for... :twak:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Icy Hot ballz is child's play. Break a bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce (or worse), clean it up with paper towels, wash your hands, then take a leak while you're in there. Hell hath no fury like fire pecker....
Very tempted to mess with the daves sitting on top of the fridge right now...

Not going to though, as a couple drops is enough for an entire meal for me o.
O

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Have a bottle of that stuff and will keep it under lock and key in the future. Don't want to ever experience a fiery pecker. :scared1: