Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
its not the same effect as thc but I really like Apex’s “Relax”. I use it after my workouts and it helps reduce inflammation and soreness (to an extent), and also has a nice calming effect without the high. Phytocaine has been great for specific areas in pain.
Good to know

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure if we talked about it before, but if you are in a legal state, you should look into the options available with terpenes that could allow you to cut back on the THC if that were a concern- though it really doesn't need to be. As long as it's working, cool, but if it ever stops or doesn't address the sleep or pain, then it would be worth investigating.
That's a good point as I am in a state where it is legal. But I am fortunate as I have been using THC for years now and it hasn't stopped working. I will say, I will occasionally take a day or 2 off here and there to help kind of lower/reset my tolerance but overall it has worked well. But the reason I feel like I am addicted is because I rely on it to help with my sleep/ back pain. I have nocturnal back problems and I had zero interest in getting started with sleeping or pain pills, so I went with THC and never looked back. I just feel like it is the lesser of all the other evils.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a good point as I am in a state where it is legal. But I am fortunate as I have been using THC for years now and it hasn't stopped working. I will say, I will occasionally take a day or 2 off here and there to help kind of lower/reset my tolerance but overall it has worked well. But the reason I feel like I am addicted is because I rely on it to help with my sleep/ back pain. I have nocturnal back problems and I had zero interest in getting started with sleeping or pain pills, so I went with THC and never looked back. I just feel like it is the lesser of all the other evils.
No question one of the safest routes you can go.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just found out like 2 weeks ago that it's legal in CT now for recreational use. But they triple tax the **** outta it. My father inlaw sometimes picks me up the powder with his military discount and I bake cookies with it.

On the flip side, 100 years ago I sold a lot of weed. When I stopped selling it my little brother took over my clientele. He doesn't really sell it anymore but he still gets it for ridiculous low cost because we use to hook up the ppl he gets it from now.

Stuff that I use to charge ppl 350-400 per Oz he still picks up for 150 a OZ lol. And it's far better then the dispensary weed. Almost too strong. When I bake with it I got to use about 20% less milligrams per serve

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now they just need to legalize psychedelics. So many peoples issues can be solved with 1 tab of acid. Life changing. Mushrooms, gross but also life changing. Honestly everyone should take a psychedelic once a month for mental health. Shown to help with addiction too!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just found out like 2 weeks ago that it's legal in CT now for recreational use. But they triple tax the **** outta it. My father inlaw sometimes picks me up the powder with his military discount and I bake cookies with it.

On the flip side, 100 years ago I sold a lot of weed. When I stopped selling it my little brother took over my clientele. He doesn't really sell it anymore but he still gets it for ridiculous low cost because we use to hook up the ppl he gets it from now.

Stuff that I use to charge ppl 350-400 per Oz he still picks up for 150 a OZ lol. And it's far better then the dispensary weed. Almost too strong. When I bake with it I got to use about 20% less milligrams per serve
Flower is so abundant that the margin is next to nothing for retail now. The shops I am involved with pay some of the highest prices from the wholesalers to keep business going on their end and the average price paid is $400 a pound for top shelf. It costs more to grow it for the smaller grows. It's not like it was 5-10 years ago. Now it's all about oil because there is so much that is being done with it.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm new to this forum but I wanted to offer some support and advice.
As for the effects on mental stimulation from prohormones/AAS, it's important to be cautious when combining substances. Kratom is good for your overall feeling, but it's still medication, and you know that medications sometimes can't be mixed. However, you could try nature-based kratom from outlook India.
It may be worth talking to a healthcare professional if you're experiencing any adverse side effects or interactions.
spam alert!