Why isn’t Methyldiazirinol more popular?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope you didn’t order from a place called Xtreme Physique for Built Azinol like I did just recently. They never shipped my product and don’t return calls and emails so I am having to call my credit card company for a chargeback. Stay away from them! Don’t know if it is a scam site or they were just out of stock. Ended up ordering some Xerx by 300 Labz from a more reputable source.
Oh no!

Yeah, I came across that website recently and it just stuck me as bogus.

* Everyone beware of Vita Springs and Vita Cart as well. They are both very well known scam websites. I only found out after I placed an order with them ~2 years ago when trying to get more of my Anabolic Technologies Rock Solid Hexadrone. They took my money and never had any intent to ship me anything.

I informed my cc company about the fraudulent bullshyt, and they credited my card though!

I don’t know how they can continue to be allowed to pull this off 😠

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hope you didn’t order from a place called Xtreme Physique for Built Azinol like I did just recently. They never shipped my product and don’t return calls and emails so I am having to call my credit card company for a chargeback. Stay away from them! Don’t know if it is a scam site or they were just out of stock. Ended up ordering some Xerx by 300 Labz from a more reputable source.
That sucks man.
I don't know that site, but there are scam sites out there.

Everybody... If you run across a site that has almost all the stuff that is basically impossible to find now. .... It's almost certainly a SCAM.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No ! I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO ORDER FROM THEM LOL.

I ordered from an actual shop @ www.xpertnutrition.com . You have to call the store to make an order and they just gave me tracking today

Man , you need to get your money back, that’s bs. I’m sorry to hear that. I want to spam them now. Knew it was sketchy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Justice for @JoePaul39 we need to spam the f*cl out of them
When it happened to me, it was real easy to get my money back from my cc company. They handled everything. If it’s a known fraudulent website like this appears to be, I think it’s much more likely that cc companies will follow up and look out for their customers.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No ! I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO ORDER FROM THEM LOL.

I ordered from an actual shop @ www.xpertnutrition.com . You have to call the store to make an order and they just gave me tracking today

Man , you need to get your money back, that’s bs. I’m sorry to hear that. I want to spam them now. Knew it was sketchy.
Ya the website looked shady and the reviews fake. I will get my money back because I have all my emails to them they never responded to for proof if necessary to show the credit card company. Plus I have a tracking number that shows the item is still awaiting delivery at the post office. Also, their website says all orders ship within 2 days so they have no ground to stand on when the credit card company contacts them.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When it happened to me, it was real easy to get my money back from my cc company. They handled everything. If it’s a known fraudulent website like this appears to be, I think it’s much more likely that cc companies will follow up and look out for their customers
Totally agree. With chargebacks my understanding is they not only freeze the charge, but charge the merchant a fee. The company will probably have a chance to respond, but what the f can they say when I have a tracking number showing it was never taken to the post office, a refund request I sent, and I even emailed them if they didn’t respond to me by a certain date I was filing for a chargeback. The sad thing is many people don’t know about chargebacks so this website probably successfully rips off many people.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember a discussion on that brand maybe 6 months ago. But I don't remember the outcome.
@Rad83 , were you and I talking about this brand?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember a discussion on that brand maybe 6 months ago. But I don't remember the outcome.
I have used their AZINOL (obviously), Cynostane, and DMZ. They have all been legit- even though their DMZ was very underdose at 10mg per capsule. I was stacking it though anyway so it wasn’t a big deal.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Rad83 , were you and I talking about this brand?
Hmm don’t think so,...I think it may have been mentioned before but it was a multi-compound product someone was considering....

I might have lost interest in this compound as I thought the anabolic/androgenic ratio meant something but it seems like that don’t mean chit ?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm don’t think so,...I think it may have been mentioned before but it was a multi-compound product someone was considering....

I might have lost interest in this compound as I thought the anabolic/androgenic ratio meant something but it seems like that don’t mean chit ?
You lost interest, but it appears you did a good job of getting me and ieattuna going to run it!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took 2 pre workout today. Couldn’t wait lol I felt something but it was probably placebo

If you guys want a log I can

Also started 5% nutrition liver and organ defender
Yes, a log would be great! I’m sure many more people other than those in this thread would be interested as well. It’s just not something you see very often- particularly these days long after Triumphalis.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, a log would be great! I’m sure many more people other than those in this thread would be interested as well. It’s just not something you see very often- particularly these days long after Triumphalis.
Second vote for a log! I have 3 bottles of the old LGI I’ve been holding trying to figure out what to do

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Methyldiazirinol and Hexadrone sounds like a decent stack. What’s optimal dosage of both for cut/recomp?

is this the best methyl and non methyl cutting stack available OTC? curious as I thought Hexadrone was meant to be weak...

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So Methyldiazirinol and Hexadrone sounds like a decent stack. What’s optimal dosage of both for cut/recomp?

is this the best methyl and non methyl cutting stack available OTC? curious as I thought Hexadrone was meant to be weak...
Curious as well

Voxide

Awards
Waste of money compared to winstrol and Anavar; just like most of these grey market PH’s

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious as well
Methyldiaz: 40-60mg/daily Methyldiaz in split doses. 2 doses if using 40mg, 3 doses if using 60mg.

Hexadrone: Legit sources are hard to come by. Therefore I have to say 100-300mg/daily in split doses. It has a longer half-life than Methyldiaz- so 2 doses daily works fine, but I always still preferred 3 doses/day.

Voxide

Awards
Waste of a reply
Lol whatever homeslice.

The thread title literally asks why it isn’t more popular and I gave you the flat out answer. If it was any good, then it would have actual popularity among bodybuilders and strength athletes but instead, the only people that praise these PHs and designers are a couple internet people who don’t even compete.

So be it if you’d rather run this than Winstrol, but can you please stop deluding yourself that it’s just as effective? It’s embarrassing. These drugs were canned in clinical trials years ago for good reason. They’re not as effective, often twice as expensive, and just as harmful.

There’s literally only one saving grace of these compounds, and that’s that you won’t go to jail for having them.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think your health issues were/are to blame my dude
I honestly don’t believe that . Even though I already had hypogonadism going into it, that wouldn’t cause a spike in estro if the product wasn’t estrogenic for my body. Than again, maybe it was dry and my body tried to compensate by raising estrogen. Some people report anomalies like this on things like epistane too

the rebound was worse and I only used for 1.5 weeks

we have to look at how these are synthesized , though. Are they coming from dht from testosterone?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Methyldiaz: 40-60mg/daily Methyldiaz in split doses. 2 doses if using 40mg, 3 doses if using 60mg.

Hexadrone: Legit sources are hard to come by. Therefore I have to say 100-300mg/daily in split doses. It has a longer half-life than Methyldiaz- so 2 doses daily works fine, but I always still preferred 3 doses/day.
Good looks, thanks for the help.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol whatever homeslice.

The thread title literally asks why it isn’t more popular and I gave you the flat out answer. If it was any good, then it would have actual popularity among bodybuilders and strength athletes but instead, the only people that praise these PHs and designers are a couple internet people who don’t even compete.

So be it if you’d rather run this than Winstrol, but can you please stop deluding yourself that it’s just as effective? It’s embarrassing. These drugs were canned in clinical trials years ago for good reason. They’re not as effective, often twice as expensive, and just as harmful.

There’s literally only one saving grace of these compounds, and that’s that you won’t go to jail for having them.
Not to get into it, but if you used the search function on here you would see that methyldiaz or Triumphalis was extremely popular back in the day. It fell off due to sources stopping production only due to what I can assume was cost.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Happy to hear experiences, can't wait for Ohio to reopen gyms. I'm dying
Thanks. You in Ohio too? I sure with governor Dewine would at least give a date on when gyms might open even if it is a month or so down the road so we would know.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don’t believe that . Even though I already had hypogonadism going into it, that wouldn’t cause a spike in estro if the product wasn’t estrogenic for my body. Than again, maybe it was dry and my body tried to compensate by raising estrogen. Some people report anomalies like this on things like epistane too

the rebound was worse and I only used for 1.5 weeks

we have to look at how these are synthesized , though. Are they coming from dht from testosterone?
Dry doesn’t mean no water weight. Many orals increase waterweight in the muscle like Triumph or Msten. All dry means is that it doesn’t add noticeable waterweight under the skin, the way Dbol or Testosterone would, for example.

Mdiaz doesn’t aromatize to estrogen in the body, for you or for anyone. Either the product wasn’t what it claimed or, more likely IMO, you being hypogonadal and not using testosterone is responsible for any imbalance of androgen to estrogen.

Also consider that gyno activity is more about the complex interaction between androgen, estrogen and progesterone receptor activity than just having estrogen rise some.

You took a gamble being hypogonadal and with severe gut health/inflammatory issues trying an oral-only cycle with a fairly oddball compound at that. It didn’t really pay off. If you get to a point where you decide to try cycling again, I would look at something extremely predictable like a small dose of testosterone. In your case it could be as simple as getting Dr.-supervised telemedical TRT plan. You are super lean and likely won’t aromatize much, and you have had next to no test for years while managing the physique you have, so the results could be awesome on a couple hundred mg.