Why Is The General Concensus About Andros...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Why is the general consensus about andros on here that they don't kick in until after 4 weeks? The West Texas A&M study on 1-DHEA that everyone cites was only 4 weeks long and showed it very effective within that timeline.

AzNxNiNjA

AzNxNiNjA

Awards
I was on 1ad and 4ad on a cut for about 7 weeks and I noticed the effects right after week 1. Lost about 15-20 lb, kept nearly all my lean mass, and still made some strength gains!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's more than the products start to shine after 4 weeks so a longer run is better. If that makes sense

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ this. Gains can definitely be made in 4 weeks and kept. I have done two 4 week super mandro cycles and had nice results.

However, since the compounds are mild and sides are minimal-8 weeks yields better results. You're already going do a full pct so if funds permit 8 weeks is the way to go. My 8 week runs yielded (at least) double the gains compared to my 4 week runs.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always ran the andros in 8 wk cycles. Mild compounds with minimal sides. Most importantly the gains are moderate but maintainable.

Usually I feel the products really start to shine round wk 3 although some effect will occur prior.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
6-8 weeks run time, mild and maintable. Always get bloods though

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally didn't notice much the first 2 weeks, 3rd was nice and 4 it really started to shine.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was just wondering. 4 weeks was the study over 16 workouts, so it should work within that time frame very effectively, but I have seen many people here say it doesn't kick in until at least the fourth week. Obviously 6-8 weeks would yield better results, although you would think the sides would be stronger and recovery may be longer if you experience any.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
What kind of strength gains could a user expect to see on an 8 week andro run? 10 pound increase on compound lifts? 20? 30?

Im curious what the average user experiences on a longer run since im planning a cycle soon with strength gains being the primary goal

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I'm still trying to figure out if I like them more or less , over SARMS. I seemed to have less side effects using SARMs, so I like that. I also did not need to run an on cycle support, which was nice. Maybe more testing in needed, or a mix of both.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I like em alot I've used Hi-tech 1-ad on a cut and had great results I've also used epidrone with great results for me I dose them high and go a minimum of 6 weeks the 2 cycles I've done were excellent great results kept gains and recovery was easy i have 2 bottles of spartan hard I'm gonna run this spring for a recomp can't wait for that

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy them, I will prob run 4ad next time, I run Epi this time as my base and its ok but hair loss started for me

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy them, I will prob run 4ad next time, I run Epi this time as my base and its ok but hair loss started for me
Yeah epi is supposed to be very harsh on the hair line.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What kind of strength gains could a user expect to see on an 8 week andro run? 10 pound increase on compound lifts? 20? 30?

Im curious what the average user experiences on a longer run since im planning a cycle soon with strength gains being the primary goal
Too many variables to properly answer that accurately.
Age?
Training/training experience?
Diet?
Genetics?
Compounds/Combination of compounds?
Dosage of compound(s)

On a side note, if you're looking for a strength building Andro then Epi-Andro would be my recommendation

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Too many variables to properly answer that accurately.
Age?
Training/training experience?
Diet?
Genetics?
Compounds/Combination of compounds?
Dosage of compound(s)

On a side note, if you're looking for a strength building Andro then Epi-Andro would be my recommendation

lifting for close to 6 years now,

naturally ectomorphic body type,

generally train with strength based powerlifting programs,

330-440mg for 8 weeks of 1-andro with 4-andro as a test base only when needed (im usually pretty good at fighting lethargy off)

What kind of strength gains do you think someone with those "stats" could make on an 8 (or even 12) week 1-andro run?

I will have to look in to epi-andro more as well so thank you for that recommendation

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established

lifting for close to 6 years now,

naturally ectomorphic body type,

generally train with strength based powerlifting programs,

330-440mg for 8 weeks of 1-andro with 4-andro as a test base only when needed (im usually pretty good at fighting lethargy off)

What kind of strength gains do you think someone with those "stats" could make on an 8 (or even 12) week 1-andro run?

I will have to look in to epi-andro more as well so thank you for that recommendation
If you run Epi-Andro it'll serve as both a strength enhancing compound and as your Test Base, so you won't need to be risking all of the issues that arise with 4-Andro.

With Training, diet, sleep and supplementation all on point I'd say you could expect to gain about 15-20lbs on your main lifts in about 10 weeks.
Epi-Andro-750mg ED
1-Andro-330mg ED

My second PH run was a solo Epi-Andro cycle
250/500/500/750/750/750/1000/1000/750
I put 12.5kg(27.5lbs) on my working 8-10 rep bench press,
10kg(22lbs) on my working 6-10 rep deadlift,
6kg(13lbs) on my working 8-12 rep squat.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Slightly off topic but I've had the down under shrikage before, just curious as to how you fixed yours?
For now I've just been taking SUP3R-PCT and giving it time. Things are returning, but not 100% yet. Will probably do some bloods at the 4 month mark.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For now I've just been taking SUP3R-PCT and giving it time. Things are returning, but not 100% yet. Will probably do some bloods at the 4 month mark.
That's probably why they haven't returned. No proper pct

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
If you run Epi-Andro it'll serve as both a strength enhancing compound and as your Test Base, so you won't need to be risking all of the issues that arise with 4-Andro.

With Training, diet, sleep and supplementation all on point I'd say you could expect to gain about 15-20lbs on your main lifts in about 10 weeks.
Epi-Andro-750mg ED
1-Andro-330mg ED

My second PH run was a solo Epi-Andro cycle
250/500/500/750/750/750/1000/1000/750
I put 12.5kg(27.5lbs) on my working 8-10 rep bench press,
10kg(22lbs) on my working 6-10 rep deadlift,
6kg(13lbs) on my working 8-12 rep squat.
Well it sounds like epi andro would be more suited for my goals in that case

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
It might take longer naturally, but I feel for the most part the body recovers better.
I experienced the same thing down below, on about day 3 of clomid & superPCT I noticed a slight change. After a week, everything is hanging 100% where it was before I began my run and I'm am only using 25.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Why is the general consensus about andros on here that they don't kick in until after 4 weeks? The West Texas A&M study on 1-DHEA that everyone cites was only 4 weeks long and showed it very effective within that timeline.
By week 2 of my last run I noticed endurance went up, by week 3 some strength and slight body composition began. So week 4-8 were full on gains. Sure, you can make some gains in a month, but nothing in comparison to 8 weeks. Since you are already paying for on-cycle, and a PCT, just drop the extra 100 and roll with 8-weeks.

jathan_howe

Awards
By week 2 of my last run I noticed endurance went up, by week 3 some strength and slight body composition began. So week 4-8 were full on gains. Sure, you can make some gains in a month, but nothing in comparison to 8 weeks. Since you are already paying for on-cycle, and a PCT, just drop the extra 100 and roll with 8-weeks.
If you had to pick, which sounds better to you? 330mg for 8 weeks vs tapering up the dose for 6 weeks (something like 330/330/330/440/550/660)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
If you had to pick, which sounds better to you? 330mg for 8 weeks vs tapering up the dose for 6 weeks (something like 330/330/330/440/550/660)
That depends on what you are running. 330 sounds like OL andro 1 dose to me. If that is correct, 330 is the max. That's what I will run if I do it again, plus 1000 EPI. I would just take the full dose from start to finish.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do 330 for 5/6 weeks then 440 for 2/3 weeks