Why is it so difficult to find 1-andro products???

kengelberg09

Awards
Hey y'all. Just started my 4-week stack of chosen-1. I can't wait to see if all the hype about 1-andro is as true as they say. I was looking into other brands, such as LG and IronMagLabs, but it looks like their native sites and third party vendors are completely out of stock. Does anyone know why? I'm afraid that the lack of inventory is due to a hold on production because the substance may become banned. It would be a bummer to start a cycle I've read so much about only to have it ripped from the shelves.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Tech 1 andro is the best dosed available. I would do that and stack with 4 andro or Epiandro. Eat right and you’ll see results. Is this your first cycle?

GrowthFiend

Awards
I noticed that some of the 1-andro products are starting to come back so hopefully we see olympus and hard rock bring back theirs.

Based on the study you should be using 300mg a day of 1-andro and those two brands were the only ones that had products that gave you that dose in one bottle.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I've heard the lack of andros is due to Hi-Tech's legal issues, but they have started production again. I doubt andros will get banned anytime soon because metabolites of existing existing supplements (in this case DHEA) are specifically allowed. Also, I think I read in an OLUK thread that they have no plans to bring back their andros. :(

kengelberg09

Awards
Thanks for the info! I noticed blackstone labs and hi tech are still on the market. Blackstone is 65mg and hi tech is 75- not ideal for the wallet if you're looking to hit that magic 300mg amount. 4-AD is still readily available, but I'm not a fan of the side-effects of methylated products. Bigger gains but bigger trade-offs. Even a pct with SERMS doesn't negate the fact you're susceptible to mood issues and the like.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you in the US? But yeah BSL and HiTech have an enhanced delivery system. Around 200 a day should still do the trick.

kengelberg09

Awards
Yep- I'm in the U.S. First time user. I just bought another bottle because the site I used had a 15% discount. So I plan to take around 200mg's for 6 weeks and then pct for 4 weeks Tamoxifen. Normally you need a prescription but there's a loophole in the U.S. where you can purchase the compound for "research purposes."

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I noticed that some of the 1-andro products are starting to come back so hopefully we see olympus and hard rock bring back theirs.

Based on the study you should be using 300mg a day of 1-andro and those two brands were the only ones that had products that gave you that dose in one bottle.
Agreed. Super mandro by hard rock supps needs to come back:)

GrowthFiend

Awards
Thanks for the info! I noticed blackstone labs and hi tech are still on the market. Blackstone is 65mg and hi tech is 75- not ideal for the wallet if you're looking to hit that magic 300mg amount. 4-AD is still readily available, but I'm not a fan of the side-effects of methylated products. Bigger gains but bigger trade-offs. Even a pct with SERMS doesn't negate the fact you're susceptible to mood issues and the like.
Doesn't hi tech own bsl now?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-testosterone by HTP is in stock on quite a few websites now. 110mg/tablet and the benefit of the enhanced absorption/bioavailability with the cyclosome technology. not a better deal on the net.

kengelberg09

Awards
I literally just saw your 1-testosterone product online right after I purchased two bottles of Blackstone labs. Next cycle I'll be definitely using hi-tech.

ThugThugger

Awards
I know this is a month old but Chaos and Pain has an 1 andro along with a 4a and 19nor.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey y'all. Just started my 4-week stack of chosen-1. I can't wait to see if all the hype about 1-andro is as true as they say. I was looking into other brands, such as LG and IronMagLabs, but it looks like their native sites and third party vendors are completely out of stock. Does anyone know why? I'm afraid that the lack of inventory is due to a hold on production because the substance may become banned. It would be a bummer to start a cycle I've read so much about only to have it ripped from the shelves.
Liquid labs just brought their line back as well as some hi tech product.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/liquid-labs-pr/

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/basic-mass-stack/

mohit

Awards

I wrote to Olympus Labs and they will not be bringing back Andros...