why is 3:1 the perfect ratio of Epiandrosterone to androsterone?

markam04

Awards
This is the ratio used in Ultrahard and according to Iconic Formulations, the perfect ratio, (not that I'm disagreeing, just curious).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was based on empirical evidence from the primordial performance days - the original androhard v3 was insanely popular due to the balance of the effects of androsterone and epiandro.

High doses of Androsterone are known to cause some lethargy, but offer a cool and calming effect. while epiandrosterone is quite the opposite, high doses are associated with anxiety and aggression. at the 3:1 ratio of epiandro to androsterone we seemed to harness the best of both worlds, and avoid the side effects associated with each compound

markam04

Awards
This was based on empirical evidence from the primordial performance days - the original androhard v3 was insanely popular due to the balance of the effects of androsterone and epiandro.

High doses of Androsterone are known to cause some lethargy, but offer a cool and calming effect. while epiandrosterone is quite the opposite, high doses are associated with anxiety and aggression. at the 3:1 ratio of epiandro to androsterone we seemed to harness the best of both worlds, and avoid the side effects associated with each compound
Thanks for that. In that case it would seem that Ultra Epi would be the choice to stack with products that include Androsterone, such as Ultra Seven and Alpha Four.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for that. In that case it would seem that Ultra Epi would be the choice to stack with products that include Androsterone, such as Ultra Seven and Alpha Four.
Yes. If you can still find alpha four.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ultra epi would stack great with ALPHA seven---i will have to try this.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used ultraepi last winter @ 5 pumps per day and it crushed my estrogen. After I picked up dermacrine things improved quite a bit. I enjoyed the 8 week cycle and was wondering if ultraepi crushed my estrogen is it likely that ultra hard would as well? I ask bc I saw you mentioned that the combination of the compounds can help reduce side effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used ultraepi last winter @ 5 pumps per day and it crushed my estrogen. After I picked up dermacrine things improved quite a bit. I enjoyed the 8 week cycle and was wondering if ultraepi crushed my estrogen is it likely that ultra hard would as well? I ask bc I saw you mentioned that the combination of the compounds can help reduce side effects.
@delsolrob

markam04

Awards
I have used Ultra Epi, Alpha seven and Dermacrine together and it's a very nice stack, but I do prefer Ultra Hard to Ultra Epi.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used Ultra Epi, Alpha seven and Dermacrine together and it's a very nice stack, but I do prefer Ultra Hard to Ultra Epi.
always good to have option-eh? :)

glad to see you enjoying the products!!!

markam04

Awards
always good to have option-eh? :)

glad to see you enjoying the products!!!
Absolutely!

I ‘discovered’ Dermacrine a bit before Primordial Performance released the Andro capsules, it’s great to be able to get some of these products from Iconic. I can’t remember the exact ingredients in Androdrive, but i particularly liked that product. Shame that Icon and Alpha Four are now discontinued, but I’ve managed to get some, anyway. Any new products in the pipeline?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely!

I ‘discovered’ Dermacrine a bit before Primordial Performance released the Andro capsules, it’s great to be able to get some of these products from Iconic. I can’t remember the exact ingredients in Androdrive, but i particularly liked that product. Shame that Icon and Alpha Four are now discontinued, but I’ve managed to get some, anyway. Any new products in the pipeline?
i think @delsolrob might have some new stuff coming soon.

appreciate your interest in the brand!!! :)

markam04

Awards
I do find that surprising, I understood that Ultra Epi / Ultra Hard didn't increase or decrease existing oestrogen levels; Ive never experienced any adverse effects from those products, but I do run them with Dermacrine for the 'feel good' factor. On the other hand, Arimistane at 75mg becomes intolerably painful, but ok at 50mgs for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do find that surprising, I understood that Ultra Epi / Ultra Hard didn't increase or decrease existing oestrogen levels; Ive never experienced any adverse effects from those products, but I do run them with Dermacrine for the 'feel good' factor. On the other hand, Arimistane at 75mg becomes intolerably painful, but ok at 50mgs for me.
just curious if you are basing this on 'feel' or blood test?

i have pretty much the same reaction on 75mg arimistane but 50 or under i'm ok.

markam04

Awards
just curious if you are basing this on 'feel' or blood test?

i have pretty much the same reaction on 75mg arimistane but 50 or under i'm ok.
No, didn't do a blood test, I was only running very light stuff, but you may be replying to Hypnotic Traveller who said UltraEpi 'crushed' his oestrogen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, didn't do a blood test, I was only running very light stuff, but you may be replying to Hypnotic Traveller who said UltraEpi 'crushed' his oestrogen.
no i was replying to your post saying ultrahard/ultra epi had no effect on your oestrogen level?

i think it might have to do with individual reaction and the level at time of starting-his level could have been on the low side and yours could have been on the high side--since no bloods were done no way of telling?

markam04

Awards
no i was replying to your post saying ultrahard/ultra epi had no effect on your oestrogen level?

i think it might have to do with individual reaction and the level at time of starting-his level could have been on the low side and yours could have been on the high side--since no bloods were done no way of telling?
Ok, understood.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In regards to estrogen suppression, I find that even OTC AI (inhibit E, true shred, and pine pollen tincture) at low doses crushes my libido and induces lethargy. I suspect my estrogen levels run naturally low and anything that dries me out seems to induce libido loss and lethargy. I could be wrong, as it’s anecdotal, but that’s how it seems.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In regards to estrogen suppression, I find that even OTC AI (inhibit E, true shred, and pine pollen tincture) at low doses crushes my libido and induces lethargy. I suspect my estrogen levels run naturally low and anything that dries me out seems to induce libido loss and lethargy. I could be wrong, as it’s anecdotal, but that’s how it seems.
this is what i suspected...thanks for clarifying!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely!

Androdrive was just a mixture of DHEA and Pregnenolone - this is part of the reason we made the Neuro Drive stack, at .75ml per day of each Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 is basically the same profile as AndroDrive.

markam04

Awards
Androdrive was just a mixture of DHEA and Pregnenolone - this is part of the reason we made the Neuro Drive stack, at .75ml per day of each Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 is basically the same profile as AndroDrive.
Thanks, that’s good to know. So basically the ratio of Pregnenolone is much higher than in Dermacrine.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm allways planning way ahead, cause' you know, you can only run hormonal products so often. And my plan for future - probably the fall of 2022 - is to do a light run of Ultra Epi + Alpha seven. Haven't tried either one yet thus far, but am familiar with all the ingridients, via Ultra Hard and Stano Plex etc. Planning on doing A7 for 2 weeks -> UE for 2 weeks -> both stacked for 4 weeks, to see how they are individually and stacked together. Should be fun times = ) Probaly best to have Dermacrine or some type of 4-Andro product on hand for possible low E issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm allways planning way ahead, cause' you know, you can only run hormonal products so often. And my plan for future - probably the fall of 2022 - is to do a light run of Ultra Epi + Alpha seven. Haven't tried either one yet thus far, but am familiar with all the ingridients, via Ultra Hard and Stano Plex etc. Planning on doing A7 for 2 weeks -> UE for 2 weeks -> both stacked for 4 weeks, to see how they are individually and stacked together. Should be fun times = ) Probaly best to have Dermacrine or some type of 4-Andro product on hand for possible low E issues.
let us know how this turns out...

i'm currently running A4 and UH so it will be awhile before i get to the A7 and UE combo, but yeah i would probably add dermacrine to it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well that isn't that surprising really. Both Androsterone and Epiandrosterone convert to DHT and DHT binds to the same receptors as oestrogens, so it basically replaces E on some of the receptors. And aromataze entsyme (which converts T to E) has a high binding affinity to DHT, so high DHT levels lead to less aromatising of T to E.

Although; SHBG also has a high binding affinity to DHT, and thus high DHT levels lead to more free T, which can then be converted to oestrogens and the SHBG isn't binding as much to E either.

Anyway the overall effect of DHT is more on the antiestrogenic side and many times DHT - and derivatives of - are used as antiestrogenic compounds (think Proviron, Masteron, etc.)

To sum it up just in case; Androsterone and Epiandro are antiestrogenic compounds. To what degree, depends on dosing and individual response. Usually not to the extent of to be worried about crushing your E, but can be used for benefit on E control and something to keep in mind.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
let us know how this turns out...

i'm currently running A4 and UH so it will be awhile before i get to the A7 and UE combo, but yeah i would probably add dermacrine to it.
UH makes me feel gooood = )

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, that’s good to know. So basically the ratio of Pregnenolone is much higher than in Dermacrine.
I tried to inbox you but it won’t allow. I can see from your posts your ran D-Plex a few years back, how did your run go? Thanks!

markam04

Awards
I tried to inbox you but it won’t allow. I can see from your posts your ran D-Plex a few years back, how did your run go? Thanks!
That's quite a while ago! Anyway, I found D-Plex similar to Stano but much stronger. I don't believe it is that toxic compared to something like Msten but it is methylated, so Tudca would be advisable, imo. It's great for energy, and generally gives you a 'boost', although I wouldn't say it's a particularly great muscle builder, but I enjoyed running it and it would stack very nicely with Dermacrine, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's quite a while ago! Anyway, I found D-Plex similar to Stano but much stronger. I don't believe it is that toxic compared to something like Msten but it is methylated, so Tudca would be advisable, imo. It's great for energy, and generally gives you a 'boost', although I wouldn't say it's a particularly great muscle builder, but I enjoyed running it and it would stack very nicely with Dermacrine, imo.
dermacrine (y):)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have D-Plex, Epistane, Alpha Four, Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard. Thinking Epi first and trying to find ways to avoid possible lethargy which I think I have gotten previously

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have D-Plex, Epistane, Alpha Four, Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard. Thinking Epi first and trying to find ways to avoid possible lethargy which I think I have gotten previously
good luck!!! (y)

markam04

Awards
From what you have, I’d use Alpha Four to mitigate any lethargy, you might only need a couple of pumps a day. Recently I ran Aplha Seven and later added low dose Dermacrine which definitely enhanced things. Now that I’ve ran a few cycles, I always use Dermacrine and will be using Alpha Four next time. Good luck.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From what you have, I’d use Alpha Four to mitigate any lethargy, you might only need a couple of pumps a day. Recently I ran Aplha Seven and later added low dose Dermacrine which definitely enhanced things. Now that I’ve ran a few cycles, I always use Dermacrine and will be using Alpha Four next time. Good luck.
Cheers

How was run with Alpha Seven, specifically the Androsterone? Any notable difference to Epi Andro?

markam04

Awards
Cheers

How was run with Alpha Seven, specifically the Androsterone? Any notable difference to Epi Andro?
If your cutting, Alpha Seven has the edge, and between Ultra Epi and Ultra Hard, I prefer Ultra Hard. You could add some Ultra Epi in with Ultra Seven to get the same ratio as Ultra Hard (which I've done), but I prefer Androsterone anyway, so I would just buy Ultra Hard. I really like these products, good results with little downside, especially compared to 'the other stuff', imo.

BTW, I've incorporated Thermoamp and I've finally managed to get my weight down. I wasn't fat, but due to joint pain, I have gone from 212lbs (highest 220lbs) down to 183lbs. I intend to cut a little more, then bulk to 190lbs:) It's nice being lighter!
FYI I eat two meals a day, low GI carbs only in the first meal and no carbs in the 2nd meal. I do 'slip' sometimes, but at least I have a clear plan of what to do afterwards.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If your cutting, Alpha Seven has the edge, and between Ultra Epi and Ultra Hard, I prefer Ultra Hard. You could add some Ultra Epi in with Ultra Seven to get the same ratio as Ultra Hard (which I've done), but I prefer Androsterone anyway, so I would just buy Ultra Hard. I really like these products, good results with little downside, especially compared to 'the other stuff', imo.

BTW, I've incorporated Thermoamp and I've finally managed to get my weight down. I wasn't fat, but due to joint pain, I have gone from 212lbs (highest 220lbs) down to 183lbs. I intend to cut a little more, then bulk to 190lbs:) It's nice being lighter!
FYI I eat two meals a day, low GI carbs only in the first meal and no carbs in the 2nd meal. I do 'slip' sometimes, but at least I have a clear plan of what to do afterwards.
congrats!!! :)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

What about Alpha Seven vs Ultra Hard? I ask as you said you ‘Ultra Seven’. I have both and will do a month of each and see which I like more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What about Alpha Seven vs Ultra Hard? I ask as you said you ‘Ultra Seven’. I have both and will do a month of each and see which I like more.
great products--thanks for your purchase!!!! :)

let us know your thoughts

markam04

Awards
I guess Im getting my Alphas and Ultras mixed up! I recommend that you research the ingredients of each product. As Alpha 7 contains 7-keto which is a thermogenic, its more suitable for cutting, but both products could be used for cutting.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I am reading though this and getting ready to start an (2)IconOne and (1)UltraEpi stack. By reading through here, I am questioning if they work well enough together or should I swap anything out? Just want to double check

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am reading though this and getting ready to start an (2)IconOne and (1)UltraEpi stack. By reading through here, I am questioning if they work well enough together or should I swap anything out? Just want to double check
Should work great together.

markam04

Awards
I’d run IconOne with either Alpha Four (preferably), or Dermacrine as a test base to combat any Lethargy. You could add in UltraEpi in the 5th week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’d run IconOne with either Alpha Four (preferably), or Dermacrine as a test base to combat any Lethargy. You could add in UltraEpi in the 5th week.
:)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not disagreeing with you, as these are many times user dependant and comes down to preference. But I personally would prefer Ultra Epi added to Icon One, as Icon One has DHEA and Pregnenolone in it already (main ingridients in Derma), so the Epiandro would add a DHT compound that it doesn't have and if estrogen is addressed, like it is with the DHEA and Preg, then Epiandro would address the lethargy better, than more DHEA, as Epiandro is known to increase energy.

Just my point of view.

A4 would be a good addition aswell (like you said), since it has Androsterone to go with. And so Ultra Hard would be a good option aswell. The Black series is petty damn fun with all the stacking options! 😃 I'm also giving weight to the fact, that Legacykid already has Icon One and Ultra Epi.

Edit: Okey just read again and realized you said to add A4 or Derma in addition to UE. Anyway if not very susceptible to 1-Andro induced lethargy (I don't seem to be for example), then no 'need' to add Derma imo.

Last edited:

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using 8 pumps of Ultra Epi....was wondering my anxiety was kicking in more than usual, some good info here.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm using 8 pumps of Ultra Epi....was wondering my anxiety was kicking in more than usual, some good info here.
that is a hefty dose.