Why didn't Zyzz compete?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yeah in my early 20's I did lots of it. Once I built up a tolerance to it, I had nights where I would go through a half ounce on my own. I don't miss those days one bit. I could write a chapter in a NA book about how much of a waste of time it is.
A fukkin HALF OSCAR. HOLY SHTBALLS BATMAN. an Oscar of pure Columbian would cost me 3k. One tiny bump. All u needed

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
A fukkin HALF OSCAR. HOLY SHTBALLS BATMAN. an Oscar of pure Columbian would cost me 3k. One tiny bump. All u needed
I used to have a mexican connection I met through a DJ at the time that used to get a great price on fish scale. The DJ and him were pretty close and one night I remember we were out at a club and he called his connection and brought us a bunch of it in a plastic grocery bag wrapped up in a huge ball the size of a small baseball. This was in the beginning and here I am talking like crazy and social as could be and the other people who had a habit for a while were all quiet with blank stares on their faces. I was walking around saying to myself "Why is this guy so freakin quiet? WTF is wrong with them?" I should have known that was a sign of things to come.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I used to have a mexican connection I met through a DJ at the time that used to get a great price on fish scale. The DJ and him were pretty close and one night I remember we were out at a club and he called his connection and brought us a bunch of it in a plastic grocery bag wrapped up in a huge ball the size of a small baseball. This was in the beginning and here I am talking like crazy and social as could be and the other people who had a habit for a while were all quiet with blank stares on their faces. I should have known that was a sign of things to come.
AT FIRST I DID A LITTLE BUT A LITTLE WOULDN'T DO IT SO THE LITTLE GOT MORE AND MORE.

I JUST KEEP TRYIN TO GET A LITTLE BETTER SAY A LITTLE BETTER THAN BEFORE.

ONCE YOUR HIGH U NEVER WANNA BE DOWN. SO DOWN. SO DOWN.

gunsnroses. Thanks mom and dad

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO. I just had a similar experience... Maybe you had bad yayo. I would get the **** right off the boat... Sounds like yours was cut with a stim...
Maybe, but I am stupid so I tried it again later with some cut right of the rock and ground up in front of me... nice yellowish uncut rock. Still just too much paranoia, and still had a desire for more when it was gone. Not like I must have this but to want more of something that made you feel uneasy told me it was something I shouldn't mess with.

Made it something easy to profit off of though since I didn't like it. I used to pick up an Oz and cut it down and send my buddy to clubs, and raves and just told him how much he needed to bring me home for it. Was a pretty sweet deal until he got hooked on the stuff and made some bad decisions regarding me and my money... I had to end the situation and friendship in a let's call it a harsh manner.

Thank goodness my son was born. He gave me something to straighten my ass up for!!!!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, but I am stupid so I tried it again later with some cut right of the rock and ground up in front of me... nice yellowish uncut rock. Still just too much paranoia, and still had a desire for more when it was gone. Not like I must have this but to want more of something that made you feel uneasy told me it was something I shouldn't mess with.

Made it something easy to profit off of though since I didn't like it. I used to pick up an Oz and cut it down and send my buddy to clubs, and raves and just told him how much he needed to bring me home for it. Was a pretty sweet deal until he got hooked on the stuff and made some bad decisions regarding me and my money... I had to end the situation and friendship in a let's call it a harsh manner.

Thank goodness my son was born. He gave me something to straighten my ass up for!!!!
There you go brother! Its not supposed to be yellow at all not even a yellow tint. It was cut with something man

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There you go brother! Its not supposed to be yellow at all not even a yellow tint. It was cut with something man
Well then I consider myself lucky to have gotten it twice and decided never again! Definitely was no expert on it. I think at the time someone told me quite the opposite. That cut stuff was more white from the Vit B powder and stuff.

I was just a dumb 22 year old with a connect and a buddy willing to take the risk of selling in clubs to make free profit. Lasted for a few months only... I remember thinking I was starting to be a baller. LMAO What a stupid kid. Having to end a friendship and whip my buddies ass for ripping me off was what drew the line in the sand for me.

Then my son came around and changed my priorities completely keeping me from ever getting back into something like that..

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Zyzz is a very subjective topic among many. Some love him, others hated him... But I can respect how he built himself up from bottom. I personally have no issue with him although I can see how others may perceive him has arrogant and obnoxious but he clearly didn't care.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Well then I consider myself lucky to have gotten it twice and decided never again! Definitely was no expert on it. I think at the time someone told me quite the opposite. That cut stuff was more white from the Vit B powder and stuff.

I was just a dumb 22 year old with a connect and a buddy willing to take the risk of selling in clubs to make free profit. Lasted for a few months only... I remember thinking I was starting to be a baller. LMAO What a stupid kid. Having to end a friendship and whip my buddies ass for ripping me off was what drew the line in the sand for me.

Then my son came around and changed my priorities completely keeping me from ever getting back into something like that..
I need a fukkin kid. An anchor.

Real Columbian is pure white. Only lasts about 45min to an hour. Then gone. That's how I knew it wasn't Meth or anything. No paranoia. Actually pretty relaxed. Confidence through the roof. I could talk to anyone, do anything. I bought a motorcycle. Cheated on my gf( I know. Fukkin horrible piece of shiii) Then I started doing bumps before workouts. Holyyy shiii pumped as **** strength through the roof.

Went through 2oz of the stuff in a month. If you take a tiny bump. Or even rub it on your tongue and feel a dopamine rush, its real.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Kids were a game changer for me as well. I used to shuttle back and forth to Miami and just say picked up many a pack of all kinds of things. You're right though seen many bricks of yellow that they referred to as straight gasoline. It's the chemicals that they use to process it that turns it that color so you can have both white or yellow off the brick.

Thank God I don't have to worry about that anymore what a crazy life-style. I think when we were younger there's an air of invincibility. Lot of my friends didn't make it out most of them are dead or in prison. There's a select few of us that actually got out. I can honestly say it's like I've been blessed with two different lives.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Zyzz is a very subjective topic among many. Some love him, others hated him... But I can respect how he built himself up from bottom. I personally have no issue with him although I can see how others may perceive him has arrogant and obnoxious but he clearly didn't care.
Right. Looking at his face in the pics..
It didn't look like he was arrogant. Just like he was enjoying it. He had a good poker face.

I'm good at reading people.

Could never put my finger on him.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Kids were a game changer for me as well. I used to shuttle back and forth to Miami and just say picked up many a pack of all kinds of things. You're right though seen many bricks of yellow that they referred to as straight gasoline. It's the chemicals that they use to process it that turns it that color so you can have both white or yellow off the brick.

Thank God I don't have to worry about that anymore what a crazy life-style. I think when we were younger there's an air of invincibility. Lot of my friends didn't make it out most of them are dead or in prison. There's a select few of us that actually got out. I can honestly say it's like I've been blessed with two different lives.
I think doing cocaine was one of the biggest mistakes of my life, I've been clean now for the past couple of months but the strange thing about it was I never even enjoyed doing it even tho I kept going back to it. 90% of my time was spent being paranoid thinking people where plotting against me trying to murder me. I'd then go home after a 15 hour binge only to sit by myself having panic attacks for the next 3 or 4 hours before I could get to sleep. I like to believe everything happens in life for a reason and I think this is a lesson for myself.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

No doubt!!!!!

Right. Looking at his face in the pics..
It didn't look like he was arrogant. Just like he was enjoying it. He had a good poker face.

I'm good at reading people.

Could never put my finger on him.
Kidz are great anchors, they kind of clear up what is real in life and what is just noise!

It's funny, I am in this thread by chance, I have no clue who this guy is. Other than he is a social media celebrity, or was one. Now I am getting curious to look into him to see what the story was.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Would you snort yellow yayo? I wouldn't. Talk about making it out! I grew up with druggies (where I lived) I know 3 personally that OD'd and died. Watched my cousin grow up turn into a casual pot smoker.

Then some one hooked him on Oxycotin. He started with the pills.

Then smoking it (chasing the lines on time foil)

Then injecting. He joined the navy. Got booted for drug use.

I've seen a dude shoot up Meth on my couch (at 23 in a a section 8 apartment).

Scrounging up change to get some OEs and occasionally enough for that cheap ass e&j brandy. I drank to deal with my PTSD from my deployments. This all while in a 2 year dui program.

Did some jail time. Community service, 6months ankle bracelet. My life was a mess.

That was 4 years ago.

I'm going on 3 years sober, own a house for past 3 years, motorcycle, new truck.

I worked to get my life back together. It was that or drown in liquor and pills. I was masking the pain.

I have since learned to love the pain, embrace it. Learn from it.

Married for 6 years.

All by 27. Ask me any Q. Like my name. Been there done that.

Sorry if I come off as a douchebag.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
No doubt!!!!!

Kidz are great anchors, they kind of clear up what is real in life and what is just noise!

It's funny, I am in this thread by chance, I have no clue who this guy is. Other than he is a social media celebrity, or was one. Now I am getting curious to look into him to see what the story was.
Just another roid junkie/addict. You're right he was an "online celebrity" I would say he pioneered the male fitness online celebrity. I think he originated in 4chan posts. A site in the deep web.

All those memes about like Rich piana "infinity scoops" was started by zyzz.

Paved the way for the Jeff Seids, Piana, etc.

He had such a big following because when he started on he started on the web there wasn't Instagram facebook etc.

Just MySpace.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just another roid junkie/addict. You're right he was an "online celebrity" I would say he pioneered the male fitness online celebrity. I think he originated in 4chan posts. A site in the deep web.

All those memes about like Rich piana "infinity scoops" was started by zyzz.

Paved the way for the Jeff Seids, Piana, etc.

He had such a big following because when he started on he started on the web there wasn't Instagram facebook etc.

Just MySpace.
I think also a lot of new/beginner lifters saw that he had a solid physique, and that he had confidence, partied, got girls, etc, and they sort of looked up to that, that if they worked out and built muscle they could be confident and get girls. Perhaps it’s not the best analogy, but lots of new/young lifters wanted to emulate him (if they had muscle him they could live like him), sort of how people like Dan Bilzarian have big social media followings of people wanting to be like him and live that lifestyle (if they can get that money; side note: I’ve read he’s playing with his dad’s illegally obtained money anyway haha).

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I think also a lot of new/beginner lifters saw that he had a solid physique, and that he had confidence, partied, got girls, etc, and they sort of looked up to that, that if they worked out and built muscle they could be confident and get girls. Perhaps it’s not the best analogy, but lots of new/young lifters wanted to emulate him (if they had muscle him they could live like him), sort of how people like Dan Bilzarian have big social media followings of people wanting to be like him and live that lifestyle (if they can get that money; side note: I’ve read he’s playing with his dad’s illegally obtained money anyway haha).
Your right. They saw a ripped physique and a guy "living the dream" with girls fun and sun.

99% OF THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM.

He had a healthy looking physique, but on the inside unhealthy.

DAN BILZERIAN IS A FUKKIN JOKE.
A BOY With A LOT OF MONEY GIVING Guys A FALSE DREAM. THEY WILL NEVER ATTAIN THAT. BE HAPPY IF YOU HAVE FOOD IN YOUR A BELLY ROOF OVERHEAD AND CLOTHES ON YOUR BACK.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your right. They saw a ripped physique and a guy "living the dream" with girls fun and sun.

99% OF THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM.

He had a healthy looking physique, but on the inside unhealthy.

DAN BILZERIAN IS A FUKKIN JOKE.
A BOY With A LOT OF MONEY GIVING Guys A FALSE DREAM. THEY WILL NEVER ATTAIN THAT. BE HAPPY IF YOU HAVE FOOD IN YOUR A BELLY ROOF OVERHEAD AND CLOTHES ON YOUR BACK.
Yeah, physical things, temporary in nature, can never bring true happiness. One only has to look at all the miserable million/billionaires with big houses, fast cars, and hot wifes/mistresses for proof of this. Ironically, these people often want money to feel free, but they become slaves to money, to power, to reputation.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay now that i've got the hiz on the Zizz I know who he iz... Sorry couldn't help myself it was a massive cheese rush and nothing I could do to stop it!

Interesting on the Been There Done That screen name. I have glanced at your screen name a few times and thought it might be some sort of German, or Slavik type name or something. LOL

Not that my opinion matters bro, but proud of what you made it through to get you where you are now! Way to be a survivor brother!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, physical things, temporary in nature, can never bring true happiness. One only has to look at all the miserable million/billionaires with big houses, fast cars, and hot wifes/mistresses for proof of this. Ironically, these people often want money to feel free, but they become slaves to money, to power, to reputation.
Yessir. A slave to money then you die. Somehow I made it out

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t get how Zyzz was viewed as the “father” or “founder” of “aesthetics.” Yeah, he had a solid physique, but he wasn’t even really close to Frank Zane, who Zyzz often imitated in his poses. Plus Zane is still alive and kicking, and, last time I checked, was still in amazing shape in his 60s.

Comparison (not really one):

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t get how Zyzz was viewed as the “father” or “founder” of “aesthetics.” Yeah, he had a solid physique, but he wasn’t even really close to Frank Zane, who Zyzz often imitated in his poses. Plus Zane is still alive and kicking, and, last time I checked, was still in amazing shape in his 60s.

Comparison (not really one):

Because he was a pretty boy, with an unoffensive body. Aesthetics was his selling point and looks like he did it well. Zyzz is still probably more aesthetic to a lot of women than Zane. As Zane is probably still on the cusp of too much for a lot of women.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because he was a pretty boy, with an unoffensive body. Aesthetics was his selling point and looks like he did it well. Zyzz is still probably more aesthetic to a lot of women than Zane. As Zane is probably still on the cusp of too much for a lot of women.
I feel like a lot of women who would criticize Zane’s pics wouldn’t say the same thing in person, particularly when he wasn’t in contest shape (super shredded). I know I may be biased as someone who likes bodybuilding, and I’m not a woman or attracted to men, but I think Zane looked 100x better than Zyzz.

I don’t know about facial aesthetics and whatnot, but that’s not really in our control anyway.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel like a lot of women who would criticize Zane’s pics wouldn’t say the same thing in person, particularly when he wasn’t in contest shape (super shredded). I know I may be biased as someone who likes bodybuilding, and I’m not a woman or attracted to men, but I think Zane looked 100x better than Zyzz.

I don’t know about facial aesthetics and whatnot, but that’s not really in our control anyway.
Just depends on the person doing the looking. Anyone related to Bodybuilding is going to agree with you on Zanes physique because he IS THE IDEAL! He is the measuring stick that bodybuilding balance and symmetry are measured against.

Looking at Zyzz I wouldn't put him at any level other than Physique, he is too small for Classic where Zane was basically the person they modeled the Classic Physique height and weight classes from. Literally... they used his contest height and weight to create the classes. He competed @ 5'8" and 185, and for every inch up or down they assessed it was 7lbs per inch to keep the height to weight ratio in the same proportions...

However most (not all) women would prefer the physique type of physique over the larger guys.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just depends on the person doing the looking. Anyone related to Bodybuilding is going to agree with you on Zanes physique because he IS THE IDEAL! He is the measuring stick that bodybuilding balance and symmetry are measured against.

Looking at Zyzz I wouldn't put him at any level other than Physique, he is too small for Classic where Zane was basically the person they modeled the Classic Physique height and weight classes from. Literally... they used his contest height and weight to create the classes. He competed @ 5'8" and 185, and for every inch up or down they assessed it was 7lbs per inch to keep the height to weight ratio in the same proportions...

However most (not all) women would prefer the physique type of physique over the larger guys.
True. I suppose a lot of women probably wouldn’t complain if their boyfriend/husband magically looked like either one of them though haha.

It sort of reminds me of when guys say a women competitor, even bikini, is too lean/muscular looking for a show/shoot, but then they say she looks amazing in the off-season with a healthier amount of body fat on the curves.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True. I suppose a lot of women probably wouldn’t complain if their boyfriend/husband magically looked like either one of them though haha.

It sort of reminds me of when guys say a women competitor, even bikini, is too lean/muscular looking for a show/shoot, but then they say she looks amazing in the off-season with a healthier amount of body fat on the curves.
Yep, that and there are A LOT of BEAR LOVERS!!!!

It took me a long time to realize this because to me what is aesthetic is a lean and defined physique. However I know a lot of women that love how I am naturally. Just a big thick muscular dude. No abs, no major vascularity, just a big strong looking type. I have heard them labeling the look as being a Bear. I am okay with that. :) It's nice to know that my look is in with some people even if it isn't the one I am striving for right now. LOL