I used it before and it didn't do much if anything for me. I think i'm a non-responder to formestane. I also used PPs formestane-LV and didn't see any benefit from that either.
im really prone to gyno, like last time i ran mdrol by itself i got gyno on the second week. so do u think i should run formestane for the drying out effect AND nolva at maybe 10 ed for gyno prevention?
im really prone to gyno, like last time i ran mdrol by itself i got gyno on the second week. so do u think i should run formestane for the drying out effect AND nolva at maybe 10 ed for gyno prevention?
no im saying ill get gyno from the mdrol hdrol bridge...and ur saying formestane will help prevent gyno? or should i run nolva at 10 ed to prevent gyno?
Not sure about CEL, but I actually developed a lump under my right nipple WHILE using BCS labs formadex and mega dosing with tren PH. I started taking 300mg of Ergo 6-OXO and the lump frickin disappeared. Not sure how or why but I bought all the Ergo 6-OXO I could find on the net.....
no im saying ill get gyno from the mdrol hdrol bridge...and ur saying formestane will help prevent gyno? or should i run nolva at 10 ed to prevent gyno?
oh alright. thanks anyway. ill use the formestane just to be more dry because i hate bloat/water retention and this is meant to be a lean bulking cycle anyway
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.