whose used and liked CELs Formestane?

mshams

Awards
how many of u have used this on cycle and liked it? less water retention, prevents gyno, etc...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
are you using as a standalone or are you taking something which has estrogen as a side effect?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I used it before and it didn't do much if anything for me. I think i'm a non-responder to formestane. I also used PPs formestane-LV and didn't see any benefit from that either.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
for part of PCT, but it broke me out no matter where i put it. blame my ****ty skin.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good strength gains and drying out effect on me.. Does not help prolactin gyno!

mshams

Awards
im really prone to gyno, like last time i ran mdrol by itself i got gyno on the second week. so do u think i should run formestane for the drying out effect AND nolva at maybe 10 ed for gyno prevention?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im really prone to gyno, like last time i ran mdrol by itself i got gyno on the second week. so do u think i should run formestane for the drying out effect AND nolva at maybe 10 ed for gyno prevention?
You wont get gyno from formestane.
It can sometimes be used to rid or reduce gyno.

mshams

Awards
no im saying ill get gyno from the mdrol hdrol bridge...and ur saying formestane will help prevent gyno? or should i run nolva at 10 ed to prevent gyno?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about CEL, but I actually developed a lump under my right nipple WHILE using BCS labs formadex and mega dosing with tren PH. I started taking 300mg of Ergo 6-OXO and the lump frickin disappeared. Not sure how or why but I bought all the Ergo 6-OXO I could find on the net.....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no im saying ill get gyno from the mdrol hdrol bridge...and ur saying formestane will help prevent gyno? or should i run nolva at 10 ed to prevent gyno?
Should not get gyno from that cycle.

mshams

Awards
oh alright. thanks anyway. ill use the formestane just to be more dry because i hate bloat/water retention and this is meant to be a lean bulking cycle anyway

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Luv the stuff. Strength, libido, leans u out.