Who's The Hottest Fitness Model?

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Kelly Ryan looked ok before becoming a failed murderer and she is now desperate for d:;ck

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Amanda Latona is HoTTTTTTT.
Now I have to agree with you on this one. Amanda is one hot lady and she has the best ass in the history of fitness
models. I saw a video of her doing a butt workout and I almost **** my pants literally. She is amazing bro I def. wouldn't
mind getting up close and personal with her. She can train me anytime to say the least. LOL TRain me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dana Linn Bailey and Jaime Eason morphed into the super goddess

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nicole Wilkins is one hot mama I mean really she is one of the hottest models on the planet Earth.
I saw pictures of her years ago and she is really amazing I love her body her style and swag.I think
that she is great I still think that Jamie Eason is the top fitness model out of everyone though for sure

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
Jamie Eason but i havent seen many, i just googled her now lol

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
^ hah too much muscle, veins and ****... no bueno

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
^ hah too much muscle, veins and ****... no bueno
Yeah that's gotta be kinda weird in bed when the only part left that feels like a women is what your inside of while your climbing all over what feels like a yoked little dude with severe gyno . Lol

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
Yeah even her titties look a little weird, money says that her nipples kinda point outwards.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah even her titties look a little weird, money says that her nipples kinda point outwards.
Hence my reason for relating her tits to severe gyno. She's got full blown man pecs under those itty bittys. At least she hasn't gone boob job an she's keepin it real. I don't get the body builder chicks that go that hard , use testosterone and build manly features then get implants to try and rekindle some of those feminine attributes. Kinda like giving the statue of David a boob job. IMO of course.

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
If she got the right tit job she could save her self somewhat though

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That chick above is gross man. That's exactly what I don't like in a female that's when they are taking test and
other supps to really maximize their potential. That's what I don't like man that stuff is gross bro she needs to
lay off the supps for a while and try to get her womanly features back for sure. That would help a lot

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
That chick above is gross man. That's exactly what I don't like in a female that's when they are taking test and
other supps to really maximize their potential. That's what I don't like man that stuff is gross bro she needs to
lay off the supps for a while and try to get her womanly features back for sure. That would help a lot
Prolly two late for her clitoris though. Bet she has that Chyna ding a ling action goin on.

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
she's ****ing hot

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think that Presley chick is pretty hot too. I can't think of her first name but she is a fitness model
and is beautiful to say the least. I think she is one of the hottest fitness models out there right now
When I think of her name I will let you know but she has a perfect body for sure. Great chick

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Larissa Reis!!! OMG! If I could have her body and her style! She is so awesome in my eyes!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Larissa Reis!!! OMG! If I could have her body and her style! She is so awesome in my eyes!

diesel! if any of us didnt have dongs and mellons I think we can all agree we would wanna have your rock solid body! can I get some support on this!?

and how cool is it that your in here discussing this with us!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think Larissa is great in her own respect for sure but she can't compete with Jamie Eason. I think that
Jamie Eason is one of the hottest fitness models on this planet and she has the PERFECT body for sure
i think she compares to some of the late greats in the world of fitness modeling for sure. She is up there

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
This thread would be alot cooler with pics !