Who's biggest?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I have an idea for a video to promote a business (with the hopes it would go viral) and would like to get the biggest man and/or woman out there to be in it. So...who's the biggest on the planet right now? I'm guessing Markus Ruhl for the guys but I haven't been paying much attention lately to the bodybuilding world.

Any idea what these guys and gals charge for something like this?

Thanks in advance!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't know who the biggest is....ruhl probably was at one point but i doubt he's kept all the size at this point in his life

maybe kai greene? not really sure who the "biggest" would be

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ben pakulski is pretty huge, a guy by the name of ramy (not sure of his full name is a young guy who's pretty freaky), and zack khan are all mass monsters

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Gotti. Just found some pics of Joel Stubbs, he's listed at 6'3" and 325 off-season. That would do the trick!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Gotti. Just found some pics of Joel Stubbs, he's listed at 6'3" and 325 off-season. That would do the trick!
That dude is massive. His back is huge. Looks like a giant apple fritter ! I think I read somewhere that he's an airline pilot, that's a big man to fit in a cockpit.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Airline pilot?? Good god!! That's worse than picturing Ronnie squeezing into a cop car.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an idea for a video to promote a business (with the hopes it would go viral) and would like to get the biggest man and/or woman out there to be in it. So...who's the biggest on the planet right now? I'm guessing Markus Ruhl for the guys but I haven't been paying much attention lately to the bodybuilding world.

Any idea what these guys and gals charge for something like this?

Thanks in advance!
Damn.. I haven't seen you post on AM in a long time.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what exactly will you be having them doing?

Mike

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Honestly, no real idea but I'd guess Noah Steere not exact on stats but I think like 6'7'' 360lb.+, I know Joel Stubbs is a big dude I think Paul Dillett (sp?) is another big dude.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, no real idea but I'd guess Noah Steere not exact on stats but I think like 6'7'' 360lb.+, I know Joel Stubbs is a big dude I think Paul Dillett (sp?) is another big dude.
Steere lives out here in NC. Dudes massive.

Alinshop

Banned
Awards
Rich Pianna. Not sure if last name is spelled correctly.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh no doubt. Though he has been suspected of using oil in those guns to some degree. Kinda looks like it too
i've read it's something called pmaa....it's like oil but it's permanent where something like synthol is semi-permanent, meaning it will last quite a few years but eventually go away

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
i've read it's something called pmaa....it's like oil but it's permanent where something like synthol is semi-permanent, meaning it will last quite a few years but eventually go away
Well he'll be immediately useful as a fossil fuel then when he dies . Lol

Alinshop

Banned
Awards

Yes, if I remember correctly someone on another forum was talking about pmaa- supposedly it's only available or available cheaper in places like Brazil and a lot of ppl r there use it to enhance their glutes. I think they said it's still approx $500-700 dollars per shot.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yes, if I remember correctly someone on another forum was talking about pmaa- supposedly it's only available or available cheaper in places like Brazil and a lot of ppl r there use it to enhance their glutes. I think they said it's still approx $500-700 dollars per shot.
That explains all the perfect big round golden brown brazilian bootys !

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats the answer to niki minaj or whatevers butt and kim kardashians butt
For some reason I'm attracted to nicki minaj. She just looks like she'd be really good at giving head and I wanna spit in her mouth while she's giving me service. I want to punch Kim kardashian in the head, pound her in the pooper then blow my load in her other cute really dumb sisters face. Yes , I have problems...

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
For some reason I'm attracted to nicki minaj. She just looks like she'd be really good at giving head and I wanna spit in her mouth while she's giving me service. I want to punch Kim kardashian in the head, pound her in the pooper then blow my load in her other cute really dumb sisters face. Yes , I have problems...
rowdy, but awesome, made me lol!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Oh no doubt. Though he has been suspected of using oil in those guns to some degree. Kinda looks like it too
You do realize pretty much every pro uses oil right? Even levronne has admitted to it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
How do they use it and still get good seperation?
Their lean as hell. They're probably going to get good seperation based solely off that fact alone. You'd be better off asking someone at the top level that uses the stuff though I'm going solely off conjecture, but most of the idiots we see admitting to SEO use on the Internet are fat balls of sh!t. Most don't even lift. Body builders pumping a little synthol into a muscle precomp will look a bit better.

Think about it this way. The only muscle you don't hit in the pump room pre competition is legs. Everything else looks more full and separated from the mass quantities of blood drawn into the muscle. Why wouldn't results be the same using SEO?

Also, sight oils are a little more permanent then you think. Why are Valentino's arms still the same size? Not like he kept them inflated in prison. SEO stretches the fascia the same way fst7 does. It allows for more growth.

I've never used a sight enhancing oil and probably never will. However I have done a bit of reading on the subject, hop over to pro muscles forums and put it in their search bar look it up. Tons of great info about why who how when and any other question you or anyone else can ask about synthol and just about everything else.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How do they use it and still get good seperation?
Because there is a difference between using it, and OVER-using it.

And as far as "biggest". Are we talking shredded contest shape, or can be offseason?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Because there is a difference between using it, and OVER-using it.

And as far as "biggest". Are we talking shredded contest shape, or can be offseason?
Should look at contest. I mean sh!t lee priest competes around 212 and he gets over 300 off season.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Should look at contest. I mean sh!t lee priest competes around 212 and he gets over 300 off season.
Yea but he is a midget. You can't be the "biggest" man when you are 5'2...hah

When I think of "absolute biggest" I wanna see some 6'5 monster at 390lb..lol

JRam

JRam

Awards
Big Rich and Synthol Use

Have to defend Big Rich here. He's one of the few guys with a truly freaky physique who is open about AAS use. There's an interview he did with Ric Drasin on YouTube about Synthol use that's very informative. If you want to learn more about this, check out the video. Also, Dave Palumbo has written in His old MD column that the top 10 dudes at any IFBB or national NPC show are all using some form of site enhancing oil. Chemistry is a major factor at the elite level of bodybuilding, always has been.

JRam

JRam

Awards
Their lean as hell. They're probably going to get good seperation based solely off that fact alone. You'd be better off asking someone at the top level that uses the stuff though I'm going solely off conjecture, but most of the idiots we see admitting to SEO use on the Internet are fat balls of sh!t. Most don't even lift. Body builders pumping a little synthol into a muscle precomp will look a bit better.

Think about it this way. The only muscle you don't hit in the pump room pre competition is legs. Everything else looks more full and separated from the mass quantities of blood drawn into the muscle. Why wouldn't results be the same using SEO?

Also, sight oils are a little more permanent then you think. Why are Valentino's arms still the same size? Not like he kept them inflated in prison. SEO stretches the fascia the same way fst7 does. It allows for more growth.

I've never used a sight enhancing oil and probably never will. However I have done a bit of reading on the subject, hop over to pro muscles forums and put it in their search bar look it up. Tons of great info about why who how when and any other question you or anyone else can ask about synthol and just about everything else.
Valentino denies in his book (which isn't worth buying by the way) using Synthol or any other site enhancing product. Instead, he claims that he simply pinned traditional AAS into the specific muscles, e.g., biceps, triceps, etc., and that is what accounts for his freaky development. Perhaps he's lying about this but I don't know why he would be given his seeming openness about everything else.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Valentino denies in his book (which isn't worth buying by the way) using Synthol or any other site enhancing product. Instead, he claims that he simply pinned traditional AAS into the specific muscles, e.g., biceps, triceps, etc., and that is what accounts for his freaky development. Perhaps he's lying about this but I don't know why he would be given his seeming openness about everything else.
Because he's a douche bag full of oil

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Who's that huge Russian arm wrestler who everyone thinks is on HGH. He's just a Neanderthal and weighs like 280 naturally. If he wanted to, he could be the biggest.