Who wants to get Testy??

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once again Mr Supps has authorized me to give away a few bottles of Antaeus Labs Ultra Test.

ultratest_bottle.jpg
ultratest_suppFacts.jpg

What is Ultra Test you ask?

Ultratest is the culmination of a multi-year project in testosterone enhancement. It utilizes exceptionally novel and potent ingredients in a carefully-developed combination that is greater than the sum of its parts. The core ingredient is Geranylgeraniol. This is a terpene which is ubiquitous in nature and vital to animal life, but it is everywhere in trace amounts, so it was extremely difficult to isolate and extract.

Geranylgeraniol has been shown, in several recent papers out of Japan, to increase testosterone levels in animals to a truly remarkable extent — in fact, to such an extent that animals receiving geranylgeraniol saw their testosterone levels double. This can be attributed to the following mechanism of action: Geranylgeraniol potently increases cyclic AMP (cAMP) levels, which then activate the cAMP-dependent protein kinase (PKA), which then boosts mRNA and protein levels of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR)… and StAR is the rate-limiting gatekeeper of steroid biosynthesis in Leydig cells.

It’s worth mentioning that boosting cAMP/PKA can also induce a wide variety of other effects which have, in themselves, little to do with enhanced testosterone biosynthesis — and that all of these additional effects are positive. They include enhanced fatty acid oxidation, enhanced muscle glycogen synthesis, and vasodilation. It may be tempting to compare geranylgeraniol to forskolin — another known PKA-boosting substance — but forskolin has essentially zero oral bioavailability, and its use is primarily associated with GI distress, whereas geranylgeraniol is very well absorbed, has good oral bioavailability, and won’t induce uncomfortable side effects at any dose.

Answer these questions for your chance

* Willing to log 3-4 times a week?
* What are you looking to achieve from using this?
* Currently using any other boosters, TRT/HRT at the moment?
* What are other test boosters have you used
* US Address?
* Give me a fun fact about yourself?

Looking forward to entries..

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be willing to log at least 3-4 times per week.
Looking for a dash of gym aggression from elevated test levels to keep intensity up.
Not on any boosters or TRT.
I have used both test freak and anabolic freak (pharmafreak products) and cellucor P6.
USA.
I have a webbed toe, great for single leg presses.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting little logging opp here

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Hmm definitely interested in this...!!

YES
Libido, well being, "alpha" mentality
No TRT or any hormonal products. I am about done with my BLR Viron bottle only a couple days left
CEL M Test (my go to)
Evomuse Testruction
Diesel Pro Cycle multiple versions
Diesel Raw Test
BLR Viron
BPS/Iconic Sustain Alpha
OL Kings Blood
OL Testify
RSP Prime T
* US Address?
YES
Supplement connoisseur here... absolutely love taking supplements as it is one more easy way for me to develop consistent routines and be OCD about my timing of everything. Meals, supps, workouts, etc. Allows my mind to become distracted from other life stressors (not avoid the stressors, just more easily forget about them after I deal with them and move on to what supplements I have to swallow next or rub all over me next haha)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely willing to log 3-4 times per week.
Looking to gain more energy in my workouts and everyday life.
No other test boosters or trt.
Most recently used Kingslayer a few months back.
I live in Florida.
I have not had a drink/drug since April 6, 2012

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I live in Florida.
What part of Florida? I lived in Homestead, went to FSU then right outside of Tampa...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Yep

Increase in libido, muscle building and more desire to push harder in the gym

Nope

Diesel Test Hardcore, Mtest

* US Address?

Cali

I'm from Alaska

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Willing to log 3-4 times a week?
yes no problem

Better recovery is the main thing - I am 40 years old and have been bbing for 24 years total. Anything to help me rest and hit harder next day.

No - I am clean- only use caffeine 150mg- pre

A lot of PH that got banned- halo, epi, sd and even used your Antaeus Labs Trenazone.
Also used natty boosters laxogenin and many others

* US Address?
Yes

Love to travel the world..Mainly south east asia- did vietnam-cambodia-laos. I believe that travel opens your mind and stops racism

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks sweet. I'm guna look into it a little more and see if it's a good fit for me. :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Willing to log 3-4 a week yep no problem

I am trying to achieve a new start. At 40 yrs old I have had low t in the past. Severely low 260 something at the lowest. I was taking testosterone prescribed.

I am not actively using anything except espresso.

I’ve used several in the past but cannot remember any but T2 which I thought was very good. Could feel a difference once I stopped taking it.

Live in Georgia now.

Fun fact. I haven’t lifted or been to a gym in 4yrs. I am trying to get into better shape. Going to be changing diet and hopefully get a membership. I have a bench and few weights so I’ll be doing most at home after work. I also start spring adult soccer where I will be back in the field and outta the goal where I have been the last 6 years.

I know I haven’t been around for years but when I was here had some good guys that really helped out.

Ohhh and that pic of me I was hella strong and pumped. I look nothing like that now.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I was reading up on your other products and man stacking this with lipomorph and Achilles would be ideal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, I am on here 'almost' 365 days out of the year

libido/mood/motivation...of course a little increased test would be nice also

been on trt for 10 years...currently starting last week of k1ngsblood

it would be much easier to list ones I haven't used...you name it I've probably used it

* US Address?
indiana

when I get mad I turn green, lol

I've been hearing about ultra test for awhile now, seeing mixed results-would like to see for myself.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can do. I can offer descriptions on how I feel mentally and physically before and after each dose, as well as how those feelings differ from past entries.

I'm not aiming to morph into some feral beast. I'm looking for improved focus and mood in my daily life, perhaps stemming from better sleep quality. The past year has been very fast-paced and exciting, but also incredibly stressful. I'm buying my first home (supposed to close on Feb. 8), and the whole process has been overwhelming. I'm also 3 pounds from my heaviest weight ever after having some issues that made me lose a LOT of it. I'd really enjoy a boost of appetite to help me pack on those extra few clean pounds before I go on my first cut. These goals are the ones I'd be logging. I don't have any issues in bed, but I'm never one to complain about a ringing bell-end.

No.

* What are other test boosters have you used?
I loved Iconic Form's DHEA and P5. I've also used USP's Ultimate T, various brands' DAA products (favorite being RCSS Testogen-XR just because of the Sensacool they used to use), D-Pol, and others that I just can't recall well enough to list.

* US Address?
Yes.

I was attacked by 200+ Eastern Yellowjackets while landscaping about 1/4 from the hospital. FYI, the stings can scar.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can do. I can offer descriptions on how I feel mentally and physically before and after each dose, as well as how those feelings differ from past entries.

I'm not aiming to morph into some feral beast. I'm looking for improved focus and mood in my daily life, perhaps stemming from better sleep quality. The past year has been very fast-paced and exciting, but also incredibly stressful. I'm buying my first home (supposed to close on Feb. 8), and the whole process has been overwhelming. I'm also 3 pounds from my heaviest weight ever after having some issues that made me lose a LOT of it. I'd really enjoy a boost of appetite to help me pack on those extra few clean pounds before I go on my first cut. These goals are the ones I'd be logging. I don't have any issues in bed, but I'm never one to complain about a ringing bell-end.

No.

* What are other test boosters have you used?
I loved Iconic Form's DHEA and P5. I've also used USP's Ultimate T, various brands' DAA products (favorite being RCSS Testogen-XR just because of the Sensacool they used to use), D-Pol, and others that I just can't recall well enough to list.

* US Address?
Yes.

I was attacked by 200+ Eastern Yellowjackets while landscaping about 1/4 from the hospital. FYI, the stings can scar.
Congrats on buying a new house, such a great feeling. Make sure you have $10k set aside for any purchases such as curtains, paint etc..this stuff adds up quick

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats on buying a new house, such a great feeling. Make sure you have $10k set aside for any purchases such as curtains, paint etc..this stuff adds up quick
Thanks, man. Yeah, we've already essentially furnished the house and placed the stuff in storage units until it's time to actually move in. It will be a slow process since we'll be renovating each room as we go, so we've even set aside funds for the units to be rented all year. :p

Macdawg94

Awards
* Willing to log 3-4 times a week, Very much so, would love to share my experiences with this product
* Looking to achieve that aggressive nature coming with the Raise in T now that i am over the big 40.
* Not using any T boosters or TRT at the moment.
* Have used some a couple Prohormones throughout the years but nothing that has ever blown my socks off.
* Live in Idaho
* Ranked Nationally in Armwrestling. Appeared on ESPN couple years ago in the top 16 in my weight class.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep these apps coming

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do we want to start picking winners this weekend?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, man. Yeah, we've already essentially furnished the house and placed the stuff in storage units until it's time to actually move in. It will be a slow process since we'll be renovating each room as we go, so we've even set aside funds for the units to be rented all year. :p
Rule of thumb I was told.....you have stuff in boxes.....if the items in them havent been touched for over 6 months...donate them...obviously not important

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rule of thumb I was told.....you have stuff in boxes.....if the items in them havent been touched for over 6 months...donate them...obviously not important
Wish my wife knew this

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm definitely interested in this...!!

YES
Libido, well being, "alpha" mentality
No TRT or any hormonal products. I am about done with my BLR Viron bottle only a couple days left
CEL M Test (my go to)
Evomuse Testruction
Diesel Pro Cycle multiple versions
Diesel Raw Test
BLR Viron
BPS/Iconic Sustain Alpha
OL Kings Blood
OL Testify
RSP Prime T
* US Address?
YES
Supplement connoisseur here... absolutely love taking supplements as it is one more easy way for me to develop consistent routines and be OCD about my timing of everything. Meals, supps, workouts, etc. Allows my mind to become distracted from other life stressors (not avoid the stressors, just more easily forget about them after I deal with them and move on to what supplements I have to swallow next or rub all over me next haha)
Winner, please DM me ur info

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Congrats - Want to see your final review of this- I have never used Geranylgeraniol.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Willing to log 3-4 times a week?
yes no problem

Better recovery is the main thing - I am 40 years old and have been bbing for 24 years total. Anything to help me rest and hit harder next day.

No - I am clean- only use caffeine 150mg- pre

A lot of PH that got banned- halo, epi, sd and even used your Antaeus Labs Trenazone.
Also used natty boosters laxogenin and many others

* US Address?
Yes

Love to travel the world..Mainly south east asia- did vietnam-cambodia-laos. I believe that travel opens your mind and stops racism
Winner #2..and the hits don't stop

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I live in Florida.
Another winner. As Mr Wonderful says "stop the madness"

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Winners everywhere!

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
I would love to test some test. I am currently on Testim and it is ridiculously expensive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to test some test. I am currently on Testim and it is ridiculously expensive.
yes it is...tell your doc you want injectable test cypionate, way less expensive

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
yes it is...tell your doc you want injectable test cypionate, way less expensive
I think that is what he wanted me to try, but his office would give the injections and I would have to have follow up bloodwork, all of which would likely be as expensive as the Testim. To have a doctor or pa see me at his office is $299. That adds up quick.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think that is what he wanted me to try, but his office would give the injections and I would have to have follow up bloodwork, all of which would likely be as expensive as the Testim. To have a doctor or pa see me at his office is $299. That adds up quick.
[female] doctor?

that doctor is taking you for a ride. if doctor wants to play that game tell doc your wife[gf] is a RN and more than willing to give you injections. then tell doc to write you a script for test cyp. these damned doctors need to realize we are the ones paying them, they need to up their game when it comes to trt….honestly many GP's are uninformed or just plain ignorant when it comes to trt.

google the cost of test cyp...the difference in price between test cyp and testim will astonish you.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All info has been received and sent in

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
* Willing to log 3-4 times a week? Yes
* What are you looking to achieve from using this? Strength size
* Currently using any other boosters, TRT/HRT at the moment?i wish but no
* What are other test boosters have you used. Rad 140.
* US Address? Yes
I own a keto dessert company !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did every one get picked ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Darn I was so busy I was to late . Two trade shows got me swammped.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get their goods?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar