Who Wants Protein

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are at it again this week wanting make a few people's Holidays bright.

Who wants a full tub of Nutrex' Isofit? All we are asking for is open and honest reviews, that's it.

Here's how to enter

* What flavor/flavors would you like?
* How will you be using this? Straight shake? Baking? Pudding?
* US Address?

* Bonus Question - who is the most prolific sports athlete?

nutrex-isofit-1.jpg
isofit ing.gif

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!!!

Banana foster sounds amazing. I ave tried many banana proteins and so many have tasted chemically and fake. It’s so hard to find a good tasting banana supp and the fosters part just makes it sound so good. I usually makes shakes during the week and the weekends I mix protein powder with Kodak mix and make waffles,pancakes,bunt cakes and mug cakes with the protein powder.

Most profillic sports athlete for me is yogi Berra
With his 10 World Series rings, he is the most decorated Major Leaguer in history.
But before he achieved his accomplishments on the diamond, Berra served as a gunner's mate in the Navy during the D-Day invasion.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In!!!

Banana foster sounds amazing. I ave tried many banana proteins and so many have tasted chemically and fake. It’s so hard to find a good tasting banana supp and the fosters part just makes it sound so good. I usually makes shakes during the week and the weekends I mix protein powder with Kodak mix and make waffles,pancakes,bunt cakes and mug cakes with the protein powder.

Most profillic sports athlete for me is yogi Berra
With his 10 World Series rings, he is the most decorated Major Leaguer in history.
But before he achieved his accomplishments on the diamond, Berra served as a gunner's mate in the Navy during the D-Day invasion.
Great answer..Yogi......are you a NY'er?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

Peanut butter toffee please ! Sounds delicious

I would be using this as a shake mixed with almond milk. Also would be making “over night oatmeal” with it.
I would mix it with oats, egg whites, Greek yogurt and top or with peanut butter powder
USA address living in California

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sign me up for Peanut Butter Toffee
You would get a Youtube Review and full written review in return
Use would be baking, sludge, and as a shake. I will make sure to highlight all three area's for the company!
US Addy - YES!

Most prolific athlete --> Bo Jackson before he got injured. That guy was en route to dominate the NFL and any rushing record before he was taken away from the game. Great genetics, incredible work ethic, and most of all ran with complete and sheer power.

Just some examples.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I would love to use that peanut butter in my banana and egg pancakes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoot always down for a banana whey - Animal’s has set the standard for me. Banana goes well with chocolate, caramel, pb, strawberry, milk, oj, pineapple - I’ve found it to be a very versatile flavor for me, solo or blended with other flavors & ingredients.

1. Bananas Foster
2. Blended shakes and sludge or with yogurt
3. Proud to be American

Bonus: Brian Shaw - 4x World’s Strongest Man, multi-time winner of the Arnold Classic Pro Show, all-time world record for the heaviest atlas stone ever loaded. His YouTube channel is starting to take off.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chocolate wod be great for the no bake protein bars and balls I've been experimenting with. However, I'd mostly use protein as a straight up shake. Both with milk and water.

Bonus Answer: Dan Gable. Undefeated in one of the most grueling sports possible. Anyone who has wrestled at any level, can attest to how demanding the training can be, and how self reliant a match is, when it is only you and your opponent on the mat. No teammates to step in. It takes 100% dedication and heart, and Dan Gable epitomizes what the human body is capable of.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sign me up for banana foster or pb toffee.

I’ll use it at different times of days with different liquids. Water, almond, 2%, ff and with varying oz to test taste and consistency at each.

Prolific athlete. Even though I’m not into golf or tennis I’ll have to go with tiger or Serena

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Peanut Butter Toffee would be awesome in my morning Proats or in my afternoon shake.

I'm not a big sports fan but I will go with Kyle Larson !!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm liking the flavors but always love my favorite: Chocolate!
Put my name in the hat, and I'd be loving it in shake form.

I want to say Jim Thorpe but Bo Jackson still rises to the top for me.
It's close, but Bo does Bo best. lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What flavor/flavors would you like?

In order:

Bananas Foster
Peanut Butter Toffee
Chocolate

How will you be using this? Straight shake? Baking? Pudding?

Straight
In overnight oatmeal
Cooked oatmeal
Pancakes
Added to plain Greek yogurt

US Address?

Yes

Most prolific athlete would be Steph Curry, I might be taking the definition of prolific too literal, but it means to create an abundant amount. I say Steph because he has changed the sport and given hope to many young kids who are not 6'6. Now, smaller kids know they can play in the NBA even if they are on the shorter side as long as they develop a shot and quick release.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Banana foster
I'll be using this twice a day.. with 80 grams of oats and 16 of peanut butter all microwaved and topped with some walden farms maple syrup. That my go to meal.

Most prolific athlete...wow that's a good one.. IDK if the rock qualifies because he was a WWE Wrestler now actor but everyone knows the rock and he does a ton for sick children and at one time everyone anywhere.. knew the expression " Can you smell what the rock is cooking" he may not be competing in any sport anymore but as far as fitness goes with social media and under armour he is an icon

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Banana foster
I'll be using this twice a day.. with 80 grams of oats and 16 of peanut butter all microwaved and topped with some walden farms maple syrup. That my go to meal.

Most prolific athlete...wow that's a good one.. IDK if the rock qualifies because he was a WWE Wrestler now actor but everyone knows the rock and he does a ton for sick children and at one time everyone anywhere.. knew the expression " Can you smell what the rock is cooking" he may not be competing in any sport anymore but as far as fitness goes with social media and under armour he is an icon
I can respect that. Even tho wrestling is "scripted" these guys/girls are athletes

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

Chocolate

I'd be mixing it with Milk in a shake. And would be making protein cookies with it (protein, oats, honey, peanut butter).

I'm in LA, California.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is a great chance to try something new!!!

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
I would love to try

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Keep them
Coming gentlemen. We want to give some members some
Gains.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Flavor: Banana Foster sounds awesome
How will I use it: In shakes, smoothies, mug cakes, and possibly pudding
Us address: Yessir

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chocolate shake

Using it in a shake as my homemade weight gainer

US resident

It’s a tie between bo Jackson and Michael Jordan for me.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm always up to tryout and review new flavors of protein and that PB Toffee
sounds so tempting and since I love Choc that would be my 2nd choice.
I like to use protein powders mixed in with yogurt cottage cheese, frozen
puddings, overnight proats, and other tasty things that I like to create and
eat in the kitchen.

When it comes to the most prolific athlete for me it's Arnold and when you glance over
some of the those classic black and white photos of him either training or posing it
just makes you wanna go lift.:)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Count me in! I've done a bunch of reviews on this site and would love to try IsoFit out!

* What flavor/flavors would you like? Peanut Butter Toffee sounds unique and tastey.
* How will you be using this? Straight shake? Baking? Pudding? I don't really have time to do baking but I can try it out in a shake, oats, pudding. I'll do reivews on each and include pics.
* US Address? Yes

* Bonus Question - who is the most prolific sports athlete? Bo Jackson was pretty much a freak. He was honestly the first person that came to mind. Then I read through others' post. Cool to see him get a bunch votes.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm always up to tryout and review new flavors of protein and that PB Toffee
sounds so tempting and since I love Choc that would be my 2nd choice.
I like to use protein powders mixed in with yogurt cottage cheese, frozen
puddings, overnight proats, and other tasty things that I like to create and
eat in the kitchen.

When it comes to the most prolific athlete for me it's Arnold and when you glance over
some of the those classic black and white photos of him either training or posing it
just makes you wanna go lift.:)
That has to be the best selection of goodies I have ever seen on here!
My man, you're a pro-chef!!!

Damn.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Banana Foster would be my #1 (always looking for a great banana options as most are not too good) followed very closely by the PB Toffee

Im about 40% Shakes, 40% Ice cream and 10% misc baking in my use... occasionally I try something like pudding/sludge but i usually lean towards volume meals haha.

Im a big deion sanders fan... 2 sport athlete and was prety dang good at both (ceratinly better in the nfl, but still a solid mlb player). Maybe not the best ever, but of guys I watched he would def be near the top of the list

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peanut Butter Toffee??? Yes please!!

I’d love to try this in my baking experiments.

Yes, US address.

IMHO - Jackie Joyner-Kersee!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in - I can't resist anything Peanut Butter. The macros on this look great, and the flavors sound delicious and...if I win the price is right!

Athlete? Depends on how you define prolific.

I would have to go with Bill Russel - 11 championships in 13 years and shut down Wilt. I'm not sure anyone else has dominated like that.

For trivia - when thinking of great athletes that never get mentioned, this name does come to mind Danny Ainge. He is the only high school athlete ever to be named first-team All-American in 3 different sports and he played 2 sports professionally. He is the youngest player to hit a home run for the Blue Jays, and he won 2 championships with the Celtics.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would Looo-hove banana foster or peanut butter.
Would try in a variety of "wheys" shake, pudding/mousse, smoothie.
Prolific athlete? IDK about most prolific but have always been a fan of Usain Bolt

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In!

Peanut butter toffee FTW! Would use as a simple protein shake; with water or Fairlife milk. Address is US...

Athlete, I’d have to choose Donald Cerone, UFC lightweight/welterweight. Can think of many athletes with better winning records, however, as an athlete he has absolutely zero quit in his heart. Always down to fight anyone, on any sort of notice...and after a loss, always comes back stronger. Prolific, idk. Amazing athlete/fighter nonetheless...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chocolate Shake
Straight shake. Maybe mixed in pudding post-training.
Lebron James

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Grew up in queens then moved out too massapequa Nassau county. You know the drill - get married , have kids and move to Long Island lol
Eff that I got married, had kids and moved to Boston, cost of living is alot cheaper

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eff that I got married, had kids and moved to Boston, cost of living is alot cheaper
Was just in Connecticut and looking at houses. Since I’m state police I can transfer up there and have a decent commute. But I feel you the cost of living is crazy in NY

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Was just in Connecticut and looking at houses. Since I’m state police I can transfer up there and have a decent commute. But I feel you the cost of living is crazy in NY
New yorker checking in work in manhattan(NYPD) live in orange county about 50 miles outside the city(taxes still suck). Nice and quiet and beautiful. Long island has everything and anything .. gyms, stores, places to eat just to0 congested for me. Glad to see a fellow LEO brother on the boards

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Going to pick winners by weeks end

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Peanut butter toffee

Shake, maybe protmeal

In Tx!

Dirk nowitzski, because I'm a huge mavericks fan.

Thanks for the chance!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peanut butter toffee sounds great! Also love Bananas foster.
Mainly shakes and pancakes.
Jim Thorpe

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm liking the flavors but always love my favorite: Chocolate!
Put my name in the hat, and I'd be loving it in shake form.

I want to say Jim Thorpe but Bo Jackson still rises to the top for me.
It's close, but Bo does Bo best. lol.
Jim Thorpe or Bo Jackson. cant go wrong with either. I went old school.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Peanut Butter Toffee

Shakes, and Pancakes

In MI

Pat Swilling, Ricky Jackson, Sam Mills, and Vaughn Johnson. The greatest linebacker group ever put together

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Banana Foster would be my #1 (always looking for a great banana options as most are not too good) followed very closely by the PB Toffee

Im about 40% Shakes, 40% Ice cream and 10% misc baking in my use... occasionally I try something like pudding/sludge but i usually lean towards volume meals haha.

Im a big deion sanders fan... 2 sport athlete and was prety dang good at both (ceratinly better in the nfl, but still a solid mlb player). Maybe not the best ever, but of guys I watched he would def be near the top of the list
So about 15 yrs ago my wife and I we're walking around Manhattan and they were doing a live outdoor ESPN taping. We sit down and start watching. 2 African American guys go walking by us with floor length fur coats and fedora type hats. They turn around and it's Michael Irving and Deion. The only 2 guys that could prob pull off floor length all white and l brown ladies fur coats.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So about 15 yrs ago my wife and I we're walking around Manhattan and they were doing a live outdoor ESPN taping. We sit down and start watching. 2 African American guys go walking by us with floor length fur coats and fedora type hats. They turn around and it's Michael Irving and Deion. The only 2 guys that could prob pull off floor length all white and l brown ladies fur coats.
haha he still dresses like that!... some of the suits I see him and Irvin wear on the NFL network broadcasts are just unrealllll.... the DEFINITION of Ghetto Fabulous

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is actually a great story - thank you for sharing

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha - I am on Cape Cod. You may be the first guy on here in MA I have come across.