Who want some Nutrex Freebies

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nutrex.png

In celebration of Nutrex joining the AM family and all the great new products they have more recently launched we are looking to give away variety sample packs to 10 lucky AM family members in return for honest unbiased reviews.

Who's interested.

* What products have you tried from Nutrex? (if you haven't no worries)
* What are your current goals?
* US Address

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried:

Outlift
Outlift Amped
Amino Charger + Hydration
Amino Drive
Vitadapt
Postlift

Current Goals:
Grow into a welter/middleweight for my next national showing. Last 3 shows were 2010, 2012, and 2017.
My next biggest goal is to continue to develop my coaching skills, improve understanding my body and how other people work. I have found the harder I work and research the more I understand on a day to day basis while working with new clients and my current clients. When I take a health approach towards anyones goals they continue to improve in and out of the gym. Most people come to me with bad bloodwork, a history of bad eating problems, or a skewed body image, therefore as a coach you have to seperate the wrong from the right and get their mind on the right path, improve their relationship with food, and then dictate what program and nutritional approach may work best with them. I have had a lot of clients take a "Intuivie" approach instead of tracking to a T and have found much better results using portions instead of being anal to the exact gram or within 5-10g's beacause it drives them nuts or they have to be so precise while eating a variety of foods. I am always learning, but looking to sharpen my skills.

US Addy - Yes!
Would love to try IsoFit in the variety of flavors.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have not tried any nutrex products but since you have joined the board I have looked into them and read some great things. I had honestly somehow not heard of your company previously. Would love to be a part of trying some great products from a new to me company.

Goals: recomp/cutting/hardening, strength. I am also looking for great recovery and joint health agents. I am finding anymore as much as I am pushing myself my recovery and sometimes my old joints aren't working as well as 10 years ago. Trying to find that balance and anything that helps me continue to push through (within reason and without injury of course).

U.S.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Nutrex products I've tried are Outlift and Outlift Amped. My goal is to bring my bodyfat% down, if possible I'd like to accomplish that by gaining muscle faster than I gain fat, but I know that's kind of a pie in the sky dream. I live in the US and would love to try and review anything you have.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sad to say I have never tried a nutrex product but have heard great things about several of your products.

Current goal : Cutting
Yes that’s right I’m cutting in the winter. I have another medical appointment with my endo in March due to my hypothyroidism and seeing where that takes us so staying natty and slowly dropping weight. Currently 6’4 250 and looking to hit 230 or a little less over the next few months. Then looking to do a lean bulk for a few months and keep it nice small gains throughout.

USA ?? born,raised and served

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not tried any Nutrex products to date, but would love to! Goals have always been strength oriented. Always trying to break PR’s on the big 3 lifts and other fun oddities. I have not competed in a meet but am hoping to in 2019 should all the cards fall into place. ‘Merca!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried any Nutrex products before, but like many others here, would absolutely love to.

Current goals: Build strength. I was doing really well then had to step away from the gym for about a month. I need a good kick me in the ass product to get back in there and start hitting it hard. After 1 month I noticed a substantial drop in strength and I want to get it back, build some muscle, and hopefully lean out a little bit in the process.

I am indeed in the US, just let me know when I can PM you that address. ;)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried any Nutrex products. I would be interested in muscle building items as I am in a PPL routine (Push,Pull,Legs). I am currently finishing an ARA run with a few days left. My goal is to build more mass and get lean. Which is hard as hell when I see other people in the gym already shredded. How do they get so shredded and maintain that low fat look.

Vodka100p

Awards
Never tried your product but I’d love to give it a try,

My goal is to gain muscle as I bring down body fat!

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Get some guys. We aim to start big.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried post lift and wasn’t a fan of the flavor I had punch if I can remember was a while ago-but liked the outlift I had bc someone in here gave it a good review, pretty sure it was The Solution and it was good would get it again.

Currently trying to get my back, back to where it was, I slipped on the floor at my house but anyhow been slowly progressing little by little-still bulking though-once I get back to where I feel comfortable in pushing it further, I’m close, I’ll start a program I’ve been building which is a quick bulk-short maintenance then asses how much to cut.

Us yes

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
It’s great to see so many people who have great experiences with our products.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Tried only the regular nutrex outlift.

As for the goals: On the fitness front, it's just remaining on my path towards losing some lbs. :D
As for the main goal, recently graduated from a med school and currently working on my last exams for a residency spot.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-outlift and outlift amped samples. Love this pre-workout. Fully packed with optimal dosages to help supplement your workouts. I also tried a bottle of lipo6, but didn’t see any benefits from it.

-current goals are to continue adding muscle and strength, specifically on my legs.

* US Address[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Yes:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to see new companies coming in big.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Let’s keep these coming guys. Great feedback in here.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t yet tried any Nutrex Products but I’m very interested after reading the reviews.

My goal is to lean bulk and add some size to my quad sweep and hamstrings for my next pro show in 2019.

I am in the US.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Products tried:
Outlift (just a sample, once)

Goals:
Balance! Im getting into a different stage of my life and want to being to shift less of my focus towards "insane" physique and training and focus more on slow and steady balanced with living life. I have always been very extreme in my diets or training while shutting off other portions of my life for periods of time. Going forward I want to begin to integrate my passion for the gym and fitness/dieting into a more sustainable lifestyle that allows me to enjoy things more and simultaneously while still progressing towards my goals both in and out of the gym.

Living in the US!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, I haven't used nutrex stuff for many years. I think I tried 3 different versions of lipo6[the new 1 pill extreme version looks nice] and absolutely loved the og version of vitrex[I see where there are many of the og ingredients in new version].

and of course hemo rage….just saw where nutrex is bringing back hemo rage, I would like to give this a shot-I love dem stims!!!

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try anything but would love to . Current goal is to cut starting jan after blood work and holidays .
Oct nov bulked from 232 to 255 after holidays going to shoot for 225 for a solid cut recomp .I also Wouldnt mind an incress in my dead lift current bench is 365x3 dead lift is 445x3 pretty disproportionate as far as upper body to lower body strength.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried:
OG Hemorage Black Ultra Concentrate with DMAA, that stuff was crazy
Outrage - at two scoops again pretty crazy
Outlift - great clinical doses made for some great workouts and gains
Muscle Infusion - I actually have an open tub of chocolate which I hadn't had in a while. I noticed the flavor was reformulated, good stuff. I also like the profile.

Current goal is to slowly gain a little muscle with as little fat as possible. I also have a yearly off season goal of 225 x 20 on bench. I should be there next week. I got 220 x 21 just this morning. I'm also specifically targeting my calves this off season which are grossly skinny compared to the rest of my body. I've been hitting them 3x a week lately.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried:
OG Hemorage Black Ultra Concentrate with DMAA, that stuff was crazy
Outrage - at two scoops again pretty crazy
Outlift - great clinical doses made for some great workouts and gains
Muscle Infusion - I actually have an open tub of chocolate which I hadn't had in a while. I noticed the flavor was reformulated, good stuff. I also like the profile.

Current goal is to slowly gain a little muscle with as little fat as possible. I also have a yearly off season goal of 225 x 20 on bench. I should be there next week. I got 220 x 21 just this morning. I'm also specifically targeting my calves this off season which are grossly skinny compared to the rest of my body. I've been hitting them 3x a week lately.
agreed...too bad they aren't bringing back hemo w/dmaa!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In !!

I do not believe I have ever tried any Nutrex Product (sorry)

Current Goal; I am near the end of an 8 week bulk and hopefully have add about 5 lbs of muscle, we will see when January 1st when I start to cut down to see what is under the added flab.

So my goal - Leaner and More Muscular !!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice to see Nutrex up in here and I've gone through my share of Nutrex products over the years
Muscle Infusion Black in the Choc flavor was a killer and was a big fan of Vitrex for that little extra
kick down below;) The newer version of Hemo Rage and Out Lift Amped are both solid pre's
where one was more of concentrated pre and the other was more of a fully dosed powerhouse.

Would love to try out a couple samples of some of your newer products and post my thoughts
on them.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried any (yet).

Current Goal: Lean Bulk. Need to gain some weight back.

I'm in Cali.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not tried any Nutrex products. I would be interested in muscle building items as I am in a PPL routine (Push,Pull,Legs). I am currently finishing an ARA run with a few days left. My goal is to build more mass and get lean. Which is hard as hell when I see other people in the gym already shredded. How do they get so shredded and maintain that low fat look.
Winner 1, PM me your info

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jameschoi Congratulations!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who's interested.

I have tried Hemo Rage, Lipo 6 Black, Outlift Amped, Amino Drive, and Amino Charger.

Currently I am recomping and holding onto 265 strong. Went to a dark place this summer and out came the monster Ive dreamed about. Keeping my size around a little longer and looking forward to seeing just whats underneath this summer.

* US Address

Good ol VA im good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who's interested.

I have tried Hemo Rage, Lipo 6 Black, Outlift Amped, Amino Drive, and Amino Charger.

Currently I am recomping and holding onto 265 strong. Went to a dark place this summer and out came the monster Ive dreamed about. Keeping my size around a little longer and looking forward to seeing just whats underneath this summer.

* US Address

Good ol VA im good!
Not to derail this thread, but 6'3" 265 we need pics !! WOW !!

Soundwizard

Soundwizard

Awards
I have tried outlift amp once. Gave me good rage at the gym. Anyway, my current goal is to lean out a bit more by maintaining a good diet the best I can while putting on muscle. Have been doing ok so far but I know I can do better. Just wanting that extra push from somewhere to help me get along naturally.

In the Midwest.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not to derail this thread, but 6'3" 265 we need pics !! WOW !!
Man its alot of fluff! I tell you what though, I haven't been this strong in a long time! Golds Gym is doing a transformation challenge at the start of the year and Im In it!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never tried your product but I’d love to give it a try,

My goal is to gain muscle as I bring down body fat!
Winner #2. Pm me your mailing address.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Getting some winners here.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sad to say I have never tried a nutrex product but have heard great things about several of your products.

Current goal : Cutting
Yes that’s right I’m cutting in the winter. I have another medical appointment with my endo in March due to my hypothyroidism and seeing where that takes us so staying natty and slowly dropping weight. Currently 6’4 250 and looking to hit 230 or a little less over the next few months. Then looking to do a lean bulk for a few months and keep it nice small gains throughout.

USA born,raised and served
Another winner, please pm me ur address...

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 175671

In celebration of Nutrex joining the AM family and all the great new products they have more recently launched we are looking to give away variety sample packs to 10 lucky AM family members in return for honest unbiased reviews.

Who's interested.

* US Address
Haven’t tried any yet, but I’m working my way there.

My current goals are to enter a physique show when I am 50 years old. I’m 49 right now and need all the help I can get these days.

US address, of course!

Thanks!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man my first preworkout ever was hemo rage many many years ago, I loved it!

Current goals are to get down a bit more on body fat then slow lean bulk.

Texas resident here!

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Congrats to the first few winners.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought we were just warming up in here.:D

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven’t tried any yet, but I’m working my way there.

My current goals are to enter a physique show when I am 50 years old. I’m 49 right now and need all the help I can get these days.

US address, of course!

Thanks!
And another winner