Who want some Nutrex Freebies

Vodka100p

Awards
I received my packs also today, I’ll be trying them next week and I’ll let u know

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know what to try first ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nutrex.jpg

Tomorrow is Leg Day so I need a Strong Pre, which one ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let us know how this works for you. I use the rtd version for those days I need to rush.
It worked well, I had a goal of hitting one hundred Reps on my Squats and did it, So Thank you Nutrex Outlift Amped mission accomplished !!

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
I am waiting for some others to be approved.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am waiting for some others to be approved.
It is to be a Snowy weekend here in PA, good time to work on some reviews.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nutrex Research OutLift Amped Review

TASTE

Cosmic Blast is a mix of several fruit flavors, it is very smooth and mild, with no bitter or strong taste. I found it to be very refreshing, with no after taste.

MIXABILTY

Caution Do Not Shake, this PWO has a carbonated like base and will blow the lid off your shaker cup !! That being said it mixes very easily with a spoon, with no grit or floaties. Easy to Mix and Drink

FORMULA

I really like the formula 8 grams of citrulline malate, 3.2 grams of beta-alanine and the list goes on, the only thing I would have added is 5 grams of creatine rather than 2 grams but that is easy to add yourself.

Workout

I had a great workout, I saved this for Leg Day and had a goal of 5 sets of 20 on squats - 100 reps was no problem and I still have fuel in the tank for Leg Curls and Calf Raises !!

Overall I would give the Pre-Workout two thumbs up in all categories !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nutrex Research Amino Charger + Hydration

I don't know that you can really feel a difference when using this product, what I do know is that I had the MangoBerryLemonade and it tasted fantastic, I mixed one packet (serving) with about 20oz of cold water (twice the recommended water) and it was a very refreshing drink to sip on during my workout. It mixed very easily in my shaker cup with no grit or sediment. I did still feel energized at the end of my workout, with no fatigue in sight. If you are in the market for a BCAA Recovery Product give this one a try !!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

TASTE

Cosmic Blast is a mix of several fruit flavors, it is very smooth and mild, with no bitter or strong taste. I found it to be very refreshing, with no after taste.

MIXABILTY

Caution Do Not Shake, this PWO has a carbonated like base and will blow the lid off your shaker cup !! That being said it mixes very easily with a spoon, with no grit or floaties. Easy to Mix and Drink

FORMULA

I really like the formula 8 grams of citrulline malate, 3.2 grams of beta-alanine and the list goes on, the only thing I would have added is 5 grams of creatine rather than 2 grams but that is easy to add yourself.

Workout

I had a great workout, I saved this for Leg Day and had a goal of 5 sets of 20 on squats - 100 reps was no problem and I still have fuel in the tank for Leg Curls and Calf Raises !!

Thank you for both great reviews

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nutrex Amino Drive.jpg

The Nutrex Research Amino Drive is the last supplement in the sample pack I got I have to Review.

I got The Amino Drive Strawberry Kiwi and found it to be a very nice soft flavor, nothing in your face just a relaxing enjoyable drink. It mixes very well without grit or a lot of effort. I sipped on it during my workout and found it to be very refreshing.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Nutrex Research Amino Charger + Hydration

I don't know that you can really feel a difference when using this product, what I do know is that I had the MangoBerryLemonade and it tasted fantastic, I mixed one packet (serving) with about 20oz of cold water (twice the recommended water) and it was a very refreshing drink to sip on during my workout. It mixed very easily in my shaker cup with no grit or sediment. I did still feel energized at the end of my workout, with no fatigue in sight. If you are in the market for a BCAA Recovery Product give this one a try !!
Awesome review

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
View attachment 178972

The Nutrex Research Amino Drive is the last supplement in the sample pack I got I have to Review.

I got The Amino Drive Strawberry Kiwi and found it to be a very nice soft flavor, nothing in your face just a relaxing enjoyable drink. It mixes very well without grit or a lot of effort. I sipped on it during my workout and found it to be very refreshing.
Thank you for your review

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards

TASTE

MIXABILTY

FORMULA

Workout

Very thorough

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Nutrex is hitting the mark!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Review timmmmmmeeeee! I wanted to wait until I had tried all the samples before I left reviews.

Amino Charger:
I always sip on aminos of some kind during my workouts, so it's tough to say if I would feel any different with amino charger than with plain water, but I do feel, and maybe it's all mental that I can push myself a bit further with aminos than without. Where Amino Charger shines is it's mixability, in nearly every other BCAA product I have used, there is always a little bit of unmixable product floating around no matter how much I shake it, and Amino Charger mixed quickly and completely so that's a huge plus. As for flavors, the Mango Berry Lemonade was absolutely amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor for anything, so I consider myself a bit hard to please on strawberry flavors and the strawberry was really strong here with just enough mango and lemon taste know it was a combo. Knocked it out of the park! As for the Peach Pineapple, it tasted a bit more tart than the Mango Berry Lemonade, and it was still good, it tasted more like pineapple than peach, but the Mango Berry Lemonade still takes the cake for me on the flavor.

Outlift Amped:
Mixability: it mixes well, but it does build up pressure in your shaker, not a big deal, but something to be aware of.
Effects: Outlift Amped is pretty insane, at 350mg total caffeine and 1.5mg rauwolscine, 50mg teacrine, and 500mg choline bitartrate, the energy and focus is unreal. More impressive than that though, is that for as stim heavy as Outlift Amped is, it managers to overcome vasoconstriction to deliver huge pumps with 8 whopping grams of citrulline malate, a dash of sodium and 2 grams of taurine. You really get the best of both worlds here, great focus and even better pumps. It's pretty crazy that they're able to make a product dosed so high and sell it for just a hair over $2 a serving. The only potential downside is that you'll get used to the caffeine very quickly so I wouldn't use it every day.
Flavors: Fruit Candy tastes like Runts, I'm pretty sure you can buy them in a bag or box, but I mostly only see them in quarter vending machines . . . Anyway, it's better tasting than this sounds, but the flavor is so complex, it tastes like you took a few of all the flavors of runts and chewed them up at the same time. You get strong banana, lemon, berries, it's pretty tart but also sweet. It does have some slight aftertaste that's hard for me to describe, it's not bad, but it's not the intended flavor for sure, I think it's probably one of the ingredients overpowering the flavoring, but I'm not sure which ingredient it could be.
As for Cosmic Blast, the best way I could describe it would be pink and orange Starbursts. With this one I don't get the aftertaste, so I'm not sure what's up with that.

Outlift:
i can't believe I did this, but I forgot what flavor you guys sent me, so I'll review my favorite Outlift Flavor that I've had in the past: Black Berry Lemonade. That flavor is so good, if it didn't have caffeine, I would drink it as a regular drink all day. Strong black berry with just a touch of lemon and no aftertaste, it's like drinking blackberry juice. Mixability is great too, but it does pressurize your shaker a bit as well, so be careful nothing splashes out at you when opening the cap. Ingredient profile is similar to the Amped except that there is no rauwolscine, creatine monohydrate is used instead of creatine magnesium citrate, and it includes 6 grams of BCAA's to get aminos into you before you even hit the gym. The focus is great, not quite as intense as the Amped, but the pumps are amazing and with the added BCAA's, I'd say that Outlift might be a little more well rounded than Amped, so if you're not a stim junkie, I'd try Outlift first.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good stuff here. I loved their protein!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Review timmmmmmeeeee! I wanted to wait until I had tried all the samples before I left reviews.

Amino Charger:
I always sip on aminos of some kind during my workouts, so it's tough to say if I would feel any different with amino charger than with plain water, but I do feel, and maybe it's all mental that I can push myself a bit further with aminos than without. Where Amino Charger shines is it's mixability, in nearly every other BCAA product I have used, there is always a little bit of unmixable product floating around no matter how much I shake it, and Amino Charger mixed quickly and completely so that's a huge plus. As for flavors, the Mango Berry Lemonade was absolutely amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor for anything, so I consider myself a bit hard to please on strawberry flavors and the strawberry was really strong here with just enough mango and lemon taste know it was a combo. Knocked it out of the park! As for the Peach Pineapple, it tasted a bit more tart than the Mango Berry Lemonade, and it was still good, it tasted more like pineapple than peach, but the Mango Berry Lemonade still takes the cake for me on the flavor.

Outlift Amped:
Mixability: it mixes well, but it does build up pressure in your shaker, not a big deal, but something to be aware of.
Effects: Outlift Amped is pretty insane, at 350mg total caffeine and 1.5mg rauwolscine, 50mg teacrine, and 500mg choline bitartrate, the energy and focus is unreal. More impressive than that though, is that for as stim heavy as Outlift Amped is, it managers to overcome vasoconstriction to deliver huge pumps with 8 whopping grams of citrulline malate, a dash of sodium and 2 grams of taurine. You really get the best of both worlds here, great focus and even better pumps. It's pretty crazy that they're able to make a product dosed so high and sell it for just a hair over $2 a serving. The only potential downside is that you'll get used to the caffeine very quickly so I wouldn't use it every day.
Flavors: Fruit Candy tastes like Runts, I'm pretty sure you can buy them in a bag or box, but I mostly only see them in quarter vending machines . . . Anyway, it's better tasting than this sounds, but the flavor is so complex, it tastes like you took a few of all the flavors of runts and chewed them up at the same time. You get strong banana, lemon, berries, it's pretty tart but also sweet. It does have some slight aftertaste that's hard for me to describe, it's not bad, but it's not the intended flavor for sure, I think it's probably one of the ingredients overpowering the flavoring, but I'm not sure which ingredient it could be.
As for Cosmic Blast, the best way I could describe it would be pink and orange Starbursts. With this one I don't get the aftertaste, so I'm not sure what's up with that.

Outlift:
i can't believe I did this, but I forgot what flavor you guys sent me, so I'll review my favorite Outlift Flavor that I've had in the past: Black Berry Lemonade. That flavor is so good, if it didn't have caffeine, I would drink it as a regular drink all day. Strong black berry with just a touch of lemon and no aftertaste, it's like drinking blackberry juice. Mixability is great too, but it does pressurize your shaker a bit as well, so be careful nothing splashes out at you when opening the cap. Ingredient profile is similar to the Amped except that there is no rauwolscine, creatine monohydrate is used instead of creatine magnesium citrate, and it includes 6 grams of BCAA's to get aminos into you before you even hit the gym. The focus is great, not quite as intense as the Amped, but the pumps are amazing and with the added BCAA's, I'd say that Outlift might be a little more well rounded than Amped, so if you're not a stim junkie, I'd try Outlift first.
Great review, I personally am addicted to Postlift. I add one scoop to my place formula.prior and follow up with another scoop post.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I wanted to do a review for this in the AM review section but unfortunately this product is not in the
list of Nutrex supplements:( I wish AM would let you just post up any review in the review section
whether or not it's listed.

I picked up a tub of this Amino Drive a while back on a crazy deal and after going through almost 3/4 of
this tub I wish the site I picked this up from would have had more of this flavor and any of the other flavors
such as the blackberry lemonade and the mango cause I would of stocked up.

I know many say bcaa's are useless but I train first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach so for me I
feel that's the best time to utilize bcaa's as my intra workout beverage and 'Ive been doing so for many
years and even if the science say's their useless I have no gripes consuming them since I know how
to shop for supplements and I stock up on them when they are on CRAZY deals! :eek:

Ingredient Profile- Sodium 82mg L-Leucine 2.5gm L-Isoleucine 1.25gm L-Valine 1.25
Pretty basic bcaa profile nothing fancy but one thing that I think some might like is that
it has no artificial coloring so that's a plus for those who don't like coloring.

Mix Ability- I always went with 1 heaping scoop in about 18oz of ice cold water and it mixed
up pretty good with virtually no floaters but you did get a little head of foam which settled
once you let it sit for about a minute or two.

Taste- The flavor I have is Wild Cherry Citrus which sounds unique but it really didn't hit me like
a cherry flavor at first and it took a few try's to really get a feel for the flavor and after a few times
using it this is what I think it taste like, if you put one white,red,orange, and yellow gummy bear in
your mouth at the same time and sucked on them this is what I was tasting which was pretty good
and a flavor I looked forward to using each time I trained. You do get a slight bitterness at the end
from probably the L-Leucine but it still was pretty enjoyable for me. The label says to mix with
8-10oz of water but for me that would be way too sweet and strong in flavor and 16-18oz of ice
cold water was the way to go to really enjoy this flavor.:p

Overall- 8/10- If I ever see this flavor or any of the other flavors on a good deal again cause as
I mentioned that's the only time I snatch up bcaa's I will DEFINITELY stock up cause I've enjoyed
this tub of Amino Drive and honestly over the many years Ive Nutrex supplements I've enjoyed a
good number of supplements that I've used from this brand.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I wanted to do a review for this in the AM review section but unfortunately this product is not in the
list of Nutrex supplements:( I wish AM would let you just post up any review in the review section

I picked up a tub of this Amino Drive a while back on a crazy deal and after going through almost 3/4 of
this tub I wish the site I picked this up from would have had more of this flavor and any of the other flavors

I know many say bcaa's are useless but I train first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach so for me I
feel that's the best time to utilize bcaa's as my intra workout beverage and 'Ive been doing so for many
years and even if the science say's their useless I have no gripes consuming them since I know how
to shop for supplements and I stock up on them when they are on CRAZY deals! :eek:

Ingredient Profile- Sodium 82mg L-Leucine 2.5gm L-Isoleucine 1.25gm L-Valine 1.25
Pretty basic bcaa profile nothing fancy but one thing that I think some might like is that
it has no artificial coloring so that's a plus for those who don't like coloring.

Mix Ability- I always went with 1 heaping scoop in about 18oz of ice cold water and it mixed
up pretty good with virtually no floaters but you did get a little head of foam which settled

Taste- The flavor I have is Wild Cherry Citrus which sounds unique but it really didn't hit me like
a cherry flavor at first and it took a few try's to really get a feel for the flavor and after a few times
using it this is what I think it taste like, if you put one white,red,orange, and yellow gummy bear in
your mouth at the same time and sucked on them this is what I was tasting which was pretty good
and a flavor I looked forward to using each time I trained. You do get a slight bitterness at the end
from probably the L-Leucine but it still was pretty enjoyable for me. The label says to mix with
8-10oz of water but for me that would be way too sweet and strong in flavor and 16-18oz of ice

Overall- 8/10- If I ever see this flavor or any of the other flavors on a good deal again cause as
I mentioned that's the only time I snatch up bcaa's I will DEFINITELY stock up cause I've enjoyed
this tub of Amino Drive and honestly over the many years Ive Nutrex supplements I've enjoyed a
Nice Review !!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I'm using this currently, although a medley of Citrus type fruit, I think the cherry dominates the profile. Excellent basic intra drink

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using this currently, although a medley of Citrus type fruit, I think the cherry dominates the profile. Excellent basic intra drink
The gummy bear red is suppose to be cherry and the other colors represent the other citrus fruit flavors but
I don't feel that the cherry dominates but it's still a tasty mix of flavors that is unique and enjoyable.:p