who uses pro hormones

anony002200

Awards
Do you mean like 1-Andro, 4-Andro ..... ?
i guess if thats whats you call a pro hormones.... im gonna wait on taking them when i get a weight training set for my home gym right now im focused on losing weight

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i guess if thats whats you call a pro hormones.... im gonna wait on taking them when i get a weight training set for my home gym right now im focused on losing weight
Well, those actually Are PHs.
A lot of guys call some steroids PHs (like Halodrol, Epistane, SD, etc), but they're not.
I was looking for what You call PHs.
.... That's what matters in this case.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you don’t train, why would you use anything? This is very confusing. I think diet should be what you’re looking into

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, those actually Are PHs.
A lot of guys call some steroids PHs (like Halodrol, Epistane, SD, etc), but they're not.
I was looking for what You call PHs.
.... That's what matters in this case.
I thought halo was a ph.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think most people know the difference between prohormones and designer steroids. Or that most steroids are also prohormones.

Or that tren is technically closer to a sarm then it is a steroid.... Not making that up either.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think most people know the difference between prohormones and designer steroids. Or that most steroids are also prohormones.

Or that tren is technically closer to a sarm then it is a steroid.... Not making that up either.
A lot of guys think that "PHs" are steroid-like compounds that you could buy over the counter at one time. :)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you new to lifting?

I’m all for the home weights,…but if you can join a gym and get the hang of lifting first, that would be helpful, I think. The atmosphere can be motivating and you will most likely meet experienced people that help you with form etc.

(Stay far away from anything hormonal until you lose weight and have some serious training under your belt, if you don’t already)

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A lot of guys think that "PHs" are steroid-like compounds that you could buy over the counter at one time. :)
Real question, what are PHs, i mean even dhea is classed as a steroid hormone right? Wouldn't a ph be things like cholesterol that your body uses to make hormones because evrything else down the line is an actual hormone even if it then becomes another hormone. I think a 100 people could have 100 different opinions on the old ph/ds debate, i dunno 🤷‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Real question, what are PHs, i mean even dhea is classed as a steroid hormone right? Wouldn't a ph be things like cholesterol that your body uses to make hormones because evrything else down the line is an actual hormone even if it then becomes another hormone. I think a 100 people could have 100 different opinions on the old ph/ds debate, i dunno 🤷‍♂️
Anything that converts into another hormone is technically a prohormone. So basically everything lol

Even testosterone is a prohormone to E2 and DHT

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything that converts into another hormone is technically a prohormone. So basically everything lol

Wow, that's awesome!

Okay, now we'll all call everything PHs, per Smont.

Except Tren... That's now a SARM.

Thanks for straightening that out, Smont.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wow, that's awesome!

Okay, now we'll all call everything PHs, per Smont.

Except Tren... That's now a SARM.

Thanks for straightening that out, Smont.
I know they're not really these things, as per definition they fit into the definition of those things. If that make sense

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know they're not really these things, as per definition they fit into the definition of those things. If that make sense
LOL..
I know that you don't think they are, man.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By definition a prohormone is any substance that acts as a precursor to another hormone. So anything that can convert into another hormone technically fits the description.

Tren can't 5a reduce is supposed to be non aromatizable which makes it more like a sarm because of its selectively.

I'm strictly just going off of definitions

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
By definition a prohormone is any substance that acts as a precursor to another hormone. So anything that can convert into another hormone technically fits the description.

Tren can't 5a reduce is supposed to be non aromatizable which makes it more like a sarm because of its selectively.

I'm strictly just going off of definitions
Yeah, I know.
Tren though, is still strictly a Steroid.
Whereas almost all of the compounds we talk about on here technically COULD be called PHs ... But shouldn't, if we want to be able to use these words effectively in our conversations.

As it stands now (sigh... sadly), a huge chunk of guys still want to call a bunch of Steroids PHs, because that's what companies called them, so they could stock them on store shelves...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I know.
Tren though, is still strictly a Steroid.
Whereas almost all of the compounds we talk about on here technically COULD be called PHs ... But shouldn't, if we want to be able to use these words effectively in our conversations.

As it stands now (sigh... sadly), a huge chunk of guys still want to call a bunch of Steroids PHs, because that's what companies called them, so they could stock them on store shelves...
If you put everything I said aside I have a pretty firm list in my head of what I consider a prohormone, a sarm, a designer steroid and a traditional steroid. I'd be willing to bet they're all the same things you would lump into each category for the most part

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you put everything I said aside I have a pretty firm list in my head of what I consider a prohormone, a sarm, a designer steroid and a traditional steroid. I'd be willing to bet they're all the same things you would lump into each category for the most part
I think you're probably right.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

anime is a prohormone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That last part really fuckd ppl up. There was and still is ppl using some of the strongest orals ever made (SD stands out the most obviously) but because people were buying these things over the counter and they were legal they completely convinced themselves they're not steroids, they're supplements. And because they're over the counter and over the counter PCT will suffice. I can still remember guys saying they're natural while they were taking superdrol.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I remember Derek saying Nolvadex acts like a ph. You never know how much it will convert per individual

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell from research companies alone you could still get completely huge or ripped and genuinely compete at an extremely high level in any strength sport without ever leaving the grey market:

Trest Ace & dec, Dien Ace, desoxyt ace

injectable YK, RAD, LGD, S23

Msten, DMZ, Ddrol

Mk677, CJC w DAC, Hex, Ipam, HGH Frag, IGF1, HGH in some places, Carnitine, SR, GW

Clen, SERMs, AIs, Thyroid

You can buy your diabetic supplies & ephedrine at any Walmart otc in many states.

Assuming someone was willing to cruise on Trest dec and didn’t really care about their health, you could do this at an extremely high level in the US, exclusively with legally acquired stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hell from research companies alone you could still get completely huge or ripped and genuinely compete at an extremely high level in any strength sport without ever leaving the grey market:

Trest Ace & dec, Dien Ace, desoxyt ace

injectable YK, RAD, LGD, S23

Msten, DMZ, Ddrol

Mk677, CJC w DAC, Hex, Ipam, HGH Frag, IGF1, HGH in some places, Carnitine, SR, GW

Clen, SERMs, AIs, Thyroid

You can buy your diabetic supplies & ephedrine at any Walmart otc in many states.

Assuming someone was willing to cruise on Trest dec and didn’t really care about their health, you could do this at an extremely high level in the US, exclusively with legally acquired stuff.
Ive thought about this several times, trying a cycle completely grey market.

Trest ace and desoxy T ace
Injectable yk11
Mk677, cjc dac and igf-lr3
Raloxefine and a AI.

I had that planned at one point but I just always was worried about stepping that far into the unknown lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd definitely have to have the money for gyno surgery set aside before combining trest and all the gh/igf stuff. Seems like a perfect storm to grow tits

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive thought about this several times, trying a cycle completely grey market.

Trest ace and desoxy T ace
Injectable yk11
Mk677, cjc dac and igf-lr3
Raloxefine and a AI.

I had that planned at one point but I just always was worried about stepping that far into the unknown lol
NOT RECOMMENDING

Lol just observations. There is still a LOT of firepower available for someone who has some kind of aversion to risk with the law greater than the risk to their health.

And finding middle ground here between health and legality; run a bunch of 19-DHEA, pull bloods after you stop while having low test and contact an HRT clinic that does telemedicine and known for aggressive dosage administration and pony up the cash for script test, Deca, HGH, Var, winny here on out. Not cost effective, but you are safe legally.

Get someone wild handing out scripts for 400 test, 200 deca, 50mg Var here and there, and save it up while cruising on less test and no deca or orals. Stack with RCs to fill out blasts for both growth and cutting.

All of this being hypothetical of course.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And where can I grab Dienolone Ace, Trest Ace or DTA. Haven’t seen them for sale in awhile

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
NOT RECOMMENDING

Lol just observations. There is still a LOT of firepower available for someone who has some kind of aversion to risk with the law greater than the risk to their health.

And finding middle ground here between health and legality; run a bunch of 19-DHEA, pull bloods after you stop while having low test and contact an HRT clinic that does telemedicine and known for aggressive dosage administration and pony up the cash for script test, Deca, HGH, Var, winny here on out. Not cost effective, but you are safe legally.

Get someone wild handing out scripts for 400 test, 200 deca, 50mg Var here and there, and save it up while cruising on less test and no deca or orals. Stack with RCs to fill out blasts for both growth and cutting.

Trust me, that cycle is on the very bottom of my list of things to do LOL. The amount of raloxefine and letrozoleI I would need to use would probably cost more than the cycle itself. And I'm not a fan of using more drugs to handle the side effects of other drugs

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have done that, just hate sifting through the real and BS sites

CROW 4D

CROW 4D

Awards
Haven’t tried PH in a while. Did a couple cycles and then Everyone ran out a few years back. Just now getting back into it and trying to find something comparable to what I was cycling from Olympus UK. Super-1, super-4, super-19, super-epi

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven’t tried PH in a while. Did a couple cycles and then Everyone ran out a few years back. Just now getting back into it and trying to find something comparable to what I was cycling from Olympus UK. Super-1, super-4, super-19, super-epi
All of those things are still on the market and never have left... You can find one Andro, 4 Andro and epi Andro everywhere. Just make sure you pick a brand that's dosed properly

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
NOT RECOMMENDING

Interesting .

I never heard many people giving positive reviews about 19-DHEA although its quite available. How did you find it?

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude it’s not that hard

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I could be wrong but I don't remember anyone having a ton of success with that stuff. 1,4 and epi seem to be the only ones that stuck around that were mildly effective

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think he's just talking about using a legal 19 nor to crush your testosterone. I don't think he's talking about using it for gains.
Ah I see thanks for clearing that up...yes in that respect i see what he's getting at.