Who needs a nap - SNS Phenibut XT powder logging opp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are looking for 3 loggers who need to get a better nights rest. Post a meme about a bad nights sleep and make us laugh and you could win a tub.

Mood & Relaxation, Anxiety, & Sleep Support*

Phenibut XT is a cost effective way for users to supplement with Phenibut, a popular nootropic ingredient with a wide variety of uses.

Phenibut is commonly used for:
- Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Insomnia and Restful Sleep
- Improved Stress Levels
- Mood & Relaxation
- Improved Sense of Well Being
- Improved Awareness and Concentration
- & Much More

What is Phenibut?
Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) was discovered in Russia during the 1960’s. It is a derivative of the neurotransmitter GABA and is capable of passing the blood brain barrier.

Phenibut is regarded as a nootropic for its ability to have an effect on various neurological functions. It is a gamma receptor agonist and also causes the release of GABA.

Phenibut XT Dosage Notes:
Phenibut’s effects can be dosage dependent, with the typical effects of Phenibut being felt in 1.5 to 2 hours although some people notice effects sooner.

Suggested usage ranges from 500 to 2,000 mg. divided over 1 to 3 daily dosages. The half-life of the compound is approximately 5 hours so many individuals space their dosages out throughout the day except for those using it solely for restful sleep purposes.

Tolerance can develop to some of the effects of Phenibut, although many people report that it does not develop to the nootropic effect.

To prevent tolerance from occurring, many people take Phenibut for periods of no more than 2 weeks followed by an equal off time. Alternatively, some individuals use it for a 4 day on, 3 day off or 5 day on, 2 day off type pattern. Others may not use Phenibut daily or a certain pattern and choose to only use Phenibut as needed.

The effects of Phenibut can vary from person to person so it is suggested that people start off with a smaller dosage and work their way up in order to find the dosage that works best for them.

Some General Dosage Observations:
As a Short Term Sleep Aid – The typical dosage for short term sleep support is 500 to 1000 mg. approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours before bedtime. Since Phenibut is reported to produce longer, deeper sleep, it is suggested that when taken for this purpose that Phenibut should be taken when there is time for a full 8 hours of sleep until individual response is assessed.
Mild Anxiety Support – The typical dosage for mild anxiety support is 500 mg. 2 to 3 times per day in between meals for periods of up to two weeks, followed by a week to two week break.

For Acute Bouts of Anxiety – The typical dosage for acute bouts of anxiety is 500 to 1000 mg. 2 to 3 times per day. Note that we cannot recommend exceeding 2,000 mg. per day. When used for this purpose, Phenibut is generally used for periods of several days followed by a week to ten day break.

Other Nootropic Properties – The typical dosage range for nootropic effects are 500 to 1500 mg. per day for 2 to 4 weeks followed by a 2 week break.

Note about Phenibut & Alcohol: Even though many people products containing Phenibut along with alcohol to intensify the effects of alcohol, we cannot condone this action and do not recommend Phenibut be used for this purpose.

Stacking & Versatility:
Phenibut XT can be stacked with SNS Focus XT, Noopept XT, Huperzine A 99%, or a variety of other SNS products for improved, synergistic results.*

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Rules:
- 4 posts a week with updates
- US only
- Must have positive rep
- at least 100 posts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
phenibut is good stuff, I have ran it lots of times with no issues only a really relaxed mellow feeling. some say there are withdrawal symptoms when stopping phenibut, but I have never experienced this. been a big fan of phenibut for years but have not used it in quite some time.

can't post meme's just thought I would post my thoughts on phenibut!!!

good luck to all the apps!!!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always us only I guess I'm gonna have to move over there soon just for all the offers

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not entering (work makes it difficult to actually log a product) but I can't refuse a chance to post a meme

Eat-When-I-Cant-Sleep.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep them coming guys

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep them coming guys

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love this stuff @1G

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol knowledge is key

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Too much fun!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few more days of this

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edcc4f0f1578605f2e6e75863ca723dc.jpg

So sub this cat with my 2 year old daughter and its precisely what we have. Her idea of a vital check is to open the door (she's finally mastered it) and stand in the doorway, appearing menacing as a silhouette, before approaching me sayiNG daday wake up! Cute, right? Sure... until you learn her idea of waking daddy is to stick her hand in my mouth and pull down on my lower jaw.

*note: I work nights (1130pm-730am) and struggle to find quality sleep in a home that's too small to be quiet and a bed that's not quite comfortable... I sleep on a futon in my daughters room. Yes, a grown man sleeps on a futon in his daughters room (I'm 6' 3", no i dont fit well). The wife and I's bed is upstairs in a loft and is far too bright and loud to facilitate sleep during the daylight hours. Sorry for the rant but I'm getting hooked on diphenhydramine and could use a change up, will put this product to a real test.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Gutted... I was going to put an app in but its just U.S :(

Could have done with some quality sleep! I train at 4am so need all the help I can get :lol:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep up. A few more days and will choose

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol some good ones here

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Easily one of my top 5 comedy movies of all time here!!

OHBRUTUSIO

Awards
Id love to test out this product! After 17 years of night shift I have moved to days and havent slept a whole night in the 2 years since!! Im a newbie transfer from iSARMS. Couldnt stand all the bs starting over there.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easily one of my top 5 comedy movies of all time here!!

Ha! A+... why they never did a spinoff with this character is beyond me

Old lady: but my fingers hurt
Stiller: oh yeah... well guess what? Now your backs gonna burt, guess who just pulled landscaping duty? Anyone else's fingers hurt? I didn't think so...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This will close sat

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ha! A+... why they never did a spinoff with this character is beyond me

Old lady: but my fingers hurt
Stiller: oh yeah... well guess what? Now your backs gonna burt, guess who just pulled landscaping duty? Anyone else's back hurt? I didn't think so...
Good point!! Delve into the world of Hal L. and see where he is at and how he came to be! Absolute gold.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like I'm rewatching dodgeball lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
2b7a9e20b93abc4173c0ed2b5a4017c3.jpg

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
images.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats to winnners .. looking fwd to logs

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to winners

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats to the winners! Let us know how the product works for you!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha no problem!!

Info on way.

Thanks a million!

I sleep for crap so any improvements will be recognized instantly.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 145562

So sub this cat with my 2 year old daughter and its precisely what we have. Her idea of a vital check is to open the door (she's finally mastered it) and stand in the doorway, appearing menacing as a silhouette, before approaching me sayiNG daday wake up! Cute, right? Sure... until you learn her idea of waking daddy is to stick her hand in my mouth and pull down on my lower jaw.

*note: I work nights (1130pm-730am) and struggle to find quality sleep in a home that's too small to be quiet and a bed that's not quite comfortable... I sleep on a futon in my daughters room. Yes, a grown man sleeps on a futon in his daughters room (I'm 6' 3", no i dont fit well). The wife and I's bed is upstairs in a loft and is far too bright and loud to facilitate sleep during the daylight hours. Sorry for the rant but I'm getting hooked on diphenhydramine and could use a change up, will put this product to a real test.
I feel sorry for this guy, you all should send him a tub just for having to deal with that.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel sorry for this guy, you all should send him a tub just for having to deal with that.
Lol thanks bro!

I'm gonna follow the logs and have no issue supporting SNS with a purchase from Nutriverse!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol thanks bro!

I'm gonna follow the logs and have no issue supporting SNS with a purchase from Nutriverse!
Where are your u located

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol thanks bro!

*I'm typing this from my "bed" aka futon. I have 2 fans running and can still heAR my wife doing dishes ad my daughter chirping away. The blinds don't do quite enough and I have light seeping in my room. I'll sleep tho.... right?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha ha no problem!!

Info on way.

Thanks a million!

I sleep for crap so any improvements will be recognized instantly.
Nice you will enjoy .. might not make you fall asleep but you wont have any worries & will just feel relaxed

shame that our bodies build tolerance to this stuff, or id be stress free 365 days of year