Who is PRIMEd?

dafox

Awards
  • Established
lol I don't think I've ever "waited" for any release of anything! before this.:lol:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are going to shed out some compensation for the AM user broken mouse/keyboard fund.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Credit card at the ready. Come to me my precious!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
if i dont get my primeeeeeeeeeeeee ... :saw:

sorry guys one of uze are gonna have to get it

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
cmon wtf.......... i wanna go back to fuking sleep already

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I got my yahoo messenger open to notify me of new email but I still keep refeshing my email.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is not ECDY. He was joking.

Yeah sarcasim does not mix in times of intensity?

It was like this one time when we were getting bombed in IRAQ and I happened to have this really loud fart. It didn't go over well.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
with all this energy i am usin hittin the refresh button im not even gonna have to go to the gym today !!!!!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
The worst part is I keep checking the thread because I dont even know if I will get the email!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Cruel doesn't even begin to describe it.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
im mushroom stamping my mouse to refresh the page and its starting to get numb

dafox

Awards
  • Established
from his first message:
"will send out an email tomorrow, Tuesday August 26th at 12 PM eastern time (give or take a few minutes) launching USPlabs Prime and allowing you to be the first in the world to get your hands on it - at a price you simply will not believe!"

:think: this has been more than a few....

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Jacob called in sick today, no prime until tomorrow.:dump:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think everyone should call down, I hope this product has some cortisol control because everyone on here seems to be stressed out.

Me on the other hand I took some 7-OH, PS, Valerian Root, Vitamin C 30 minutes prior to 12. My cortisol is low

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
its actually bullshit... dont say a time then change it last second. Its already been done before with this product. Release it 16 mins ago, people will buy it, i go back to bed, other get on with their ****ing lives. Yeah im crabby, i woke up on the day i dont have classes till 1 and this shlt still isnt released. DONT BE SHADY

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone should call down, I hope this product has some cortisol control because everyone on here seems to be stressed out.

Me on the other hand I took some 7-OH, PS, Valerian Root, Vitamin C 30 minutes prior to 12. My cortisol is low

Ive Took some LX LOL

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
its actually bullshit... dont say a time then change it last second. Its already been done before with this product. Release it 16 mins ago, people will buy it, i go back to bed, other get on with their ****ing lives. Yeah im crabby, i woke up on the day i dont have classes till 1 and this shlt still isnt released. DONT BE SHADY
It was supposed to be around 12, how many thousands of emails are being sent, Im sure it takes a while to get rolling, especially with that volume.