Who is PRIMEd?

tripanybydsgn

Awards
question about y-rd .... is this discontinued, I seem to only be able to get this from third party sites, also, what is the ingredient breakdown....I.E. caff, gluco,geranium???

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
question about y-rd .... is this discontinued, I seem to only be able to get this from third party sites, also, what is the ingredient breakdown....I.E. caff, gluco,geranium???
its a stim apparently, i'm wondering if i can stack it with rpm?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got my prime, I ordered 6 and got the special surprise. So what is Y-RD?

Glucoronolactone, Caffeine, Geranium ==> 990mg

How exactly should I use this?
It is a stimulant/focus supplement. Just take it as you would any stimulant. I usually dose 1 cap 30 min before a workout or at work when needed.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a stimulant/focus supplement. Just take it as you would any stimulant. I usually dose 1 cap 30 min before a workout or at work when needed.
so only 1 cap, or is it weight dependent?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was just a limited run and never really promoted. Not necessarily discontinued.

The ingrediants are in a "Y-RD Complex" at 990 mg.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so only 1 cap, or is it weight dependent?
I am stim sensative, so one is plenty for the effect I want. I have seen some us up to 2-3 at a time. I would start with one and see how you react.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its a stim apparently, i'm wondering if i can stack it with rpm?
The stim effect is fairly strong for me, personally I would not want to stack it with RPM, but if you choose to try it out start at a low dose to judge the effects.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Got mine today, startin it in a few weeks. Question.....i plan on stacking 2 bottles with Controlled Labs Green mag, and White Flood. I know this stack will give me some good gains, but i kinda wanted to pinpoint whether or not this product works. Should i run the first bottle solo?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got mine today, startin it in a few weeks. Question.....i plan on stacking 2 bottles with Controlled Labs Green mag, and White Flood. I know this stack will give me some good gains, but i kinda wanted to pinpoint whether or not this product works. Should i run the first bottle solo?
If you have some experience with those two products then I would run them all together. I would use it with the Green Mag for sure, as that is just creatine, not sure about the ingrediants in white flood though.

Should make for a great stack.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Yeah, no experiences with the other 2, just looked like great products to run with Prime

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would say stack them.

Better to get great gains you know?

Plus you take GM+WF pre workout, and you take Prime with meals.

I'm doing a stack right now, Green MAG + Blue Gene + Prime. Great results and only the 4th day :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say stack them.

Better to get great gains you know?

Plus you take GM+WF pre workout, and you take Prime with meals.

I'm doing a stack right now, Green MAG + Blue Gene + Prime. Great results and only the 4th day :D
I've stated that I'm going to run Prime alone... but I think that I'm going to keep my Green Mag. I don't know yet. I may need to speak to Strategic and get his opinion on the matter.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
My Prime arrived yesterday. I won't be using it until my PCT which will beging on Oct 6th. I hope to see some good results from others before I start it up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've stated that I'm going to run Prime alone... but I think that I'm going to keep my Green Mag. I don't know yet. I may need to speak to Strategic and get his opinion on the matter.
Hey Iron! Green MAGnitude should stack nicely with Prime. It should provide additional ATP/phosphocreatine boost and growth stimulus. Show them how it's done, bud! :)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
wooot!! my prime arrived today...

and what better day for it to arrive than on a leg day.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i am on week 2 of pct from havoc. will prime be a good supp to use during my pct?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Iron! Green MAGnitude should stack nicely with Prime. It should provide additional ATP/phosphocreatine boost and growth stimulus. Show them how it's done, bud! :)
Will do, SM!
Thanks for the information, as usual!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Mine is here!

I'll be going ahead and throwing it in with my current supplementation, should fit in quite nicely!

Current junk aside from protein and what-not:
x-factor (about day 28 or so on this)
anabolic pump

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
i am on week 2 of pct from havoc. will prime be a good supp to use during my pct?
A USP rep recommended for me to add it to my PCT to help keep gains. That is my plan at least. Since it is non hormonal it should not affect any of the recovery and it would be great if it kept the gains going through PCT.:bb3:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yay prime is here!

First dose goes down the hatch asap!

Because it promotes very deep sleep.

Could be a possibility but that is just guessing...

I took 2 PRIME before bed last night and slept like a rock. I could not wake up.

Previoulsy I have been using PRIME about 4 hours before bed and it did not effect my sleep.

I will start to dose 2 caps before bed because the sleep is recuperative and great!