Who is PRIMEd?

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Dont get me wrong, i'm still gonna order some if its still in stock when the money appears on my credit card tomorrow ( i forgot it would get delayed cuase we just had a national holiday).

It just surprised me to read an official 'this is prime' write-up that, at least to me, seemed to come across as saying "we dont know how we've done it, but we've fluked our way to nirvana" :p

I have this mental picture of Dr Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker working away inside the USP Labs :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont get me wrong, i'm still gonna order some if its still in stock when the money appears on my credit card tomorrow ( i forgot it would get delayed cuase we just had a national holiday).

It just surprised me to read an official 'this is prime' write-up that, at least to me, seemed to come across as saying "we dont know how we've done it, but we've fluked our way to nirvana" :p

I have this mental picture of Dr Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker working away inside the USP Labs :D
I can send you a more explicit and scientific explanation if you wish (my comments surrounded TC - the latter half of the write-up), but if you are to extrapolate that "we do not know" from those comments, I will not change your mind. Exact determinations of MOAs are not a common aspect of physiology; ironically, this is one of the only "facts" of science.

Beyond basic physical properties, nothing is a certainty when it comes to the human body.

paulg

paulg

Awards
I ordered four bottles!

That is exactly where I found the strength to purchase mine. Faith. I've been very happy with my USPLabs purchases thus far, and trust their extract choices even though I'd prefer a less sensationalistic promotion lol.

Yea, apparently this was an awesome promotion because I've been checking up on prime like EVERY DAY to find out what it is... I just ordered four bottles. Four bottles of something I've never used before. That is insane. I'm a hard gainer who has tried so so so so many supplements and have spent much much much money on stuff that didn't do a thing for me. Funny after all that I just whipped out my debit card like that.

Thing is, Jacob touched on one thing that rang true with me. I've done PHs (orgininal 1-AD, Methyl 1-Alpha, oxodrol Pro, Furazadrol, and Methy Masterdrol V1--superdrol) and it is the God's honest truth that I kept very very very little of the gains. They also made me gain a LOT of FAT. Anyway, I have been believing that somehow somewhere there was a NATURAL MEANS to build REAL MUSCLE. You know, something on GOD's GREEN EARTH as I like to say (not a ph).

Could this really change our obsession with phs? Could this be that good?

I've got four bottles to figure that out.

No one here is able to judge...which means it's very hard to justify buying it. Considering there is 0 science or logs on it :p yes I'm aware of the testimonials, but they don't cut it for me.

I really do hope this product is everything it says, it would be a great supplement for us natty bb'ers. However, until I feel it has proven itself, I just can't justify buying it based on their hype/history.

Great Logic and no one can argue with it.

Faulty Logic argueing that Tribulus A is the same as Tribulus T...that is down right foolish.

flex13

Awards
Ordered three and get 1 free...i didnt get the free shipping though...what do u fellas think about the ingredients

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great Logic and no one can argue with it.

Faulty Logic argueing that Tribulus A is the same as Tribulus T...that is down right foolish.
Hard to interpret the tone of your post.

I never compared Trib A vs Trib T. I do believe to an extent that you guys have something that is extremely effective.

I just personally prefer to wait it out, and see what the logs/feedback on it are.

Hard to interpret the tone of your post.

I never compared Trib A vs Trib T. I do believe to an extent that you guys have something that is extremely effective.

I just personally prefer to wait it out, and see what the logs/feedback on it are.
I agree with your logic but disagree with the others writing it off at just a Tribulus T product just off perception.

All in all, we will sale out today and feedback should be hitting the forums very soon. I am very excited about the future feedback.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with your logic but disagree with the others writing it off at just a Tribulus T product just off perception.

All in all, we will sale out today and feedback should be hitting the forums very soon. I am very excited about the future feedback.
Me2 man, you know I support USP...and I do enjoy the products I've tried.

On a side note...you guys are going to have a fun time defending your "tribulus" ;) lol

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Damn the 3 day money transfers here in the UK! Hmm i wonder if paying through Paypal will work.....

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
HAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I just thought i'd give the 'order using paypal' option a whirl, and i've ended up buying 2 lots of Prime :D

Excellent!

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Right another question. The reason i was transfering money to my credit card was to place another order with Nutraplanet. This one would include the RPN Rejuvination Stack (NoXide, Posiedon, and Gut Health) and Controlled Labs White Flood.

Now with Prime on its way to me, is there any point in ordering something like White Flood?

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really, the product will validate it..
Ah yea, well until then...I can imagine the kids who dont even wanna read your FAQ are gonna be saying omgwtffff trib

This is for them :nutkick:

Aclaim

Awards

Hi USPLabs!

Is it possible to order from other countries than those on your site?

Reading a tread on a board here in Sweden and there are a lot of people that is intrested in Prime

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait! Gleefully checking my mail everyday!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
this stuff sounds amazing..never been so hyped to try anything in my life....I just hope its easy on the hairline.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
honestly im not falling for ANY of the hype

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Woohoo..shipment has been shipped. That was fast. Next week is Prime time..

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi USPLabs!

Is it possible to order from other countries than those on your site?

Reading a tread on a board here in Sweden and there are a lot of people that is intrested in Prime
You can order from other countries. Just choose international shipping and put your address in the comments box. I think this works.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Companies must make buckets off these releases.... like bolic and stuff...

Id rather wait for reviews.. if its that good, it will be on store shelfs..
:)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm so Stoked, I'm going to have an Atomic Meltdown.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
What is going on? I received mine about 30 minutes ago! I have even read the entire write-up. USD 29.99! Six bottles and upwards, free shipping. Maximum of 12 bottles per IC member!

They ship to Germany ?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
and they should if its as good as advertised. recreate was a hit, so hopefully this will be too

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Thet don't ship to the Netherlands, but they ship to the country of kim jong-il, what a shame. :(

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I've been extremely happy with other USP products AP, PSlin, SuperCissus, Bolic, and Powerfull. Almost all of which I purchased through the IC. I should have logged my results on here but I'm lazy. I have complete faith in USP and their products and cannot wait to use my 6 bottles of Prime!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Everybody get theirs-I just sold some of my sd stash, and I think Im going to hit up usp for a few more prime before the nights over.
Wanted to give others a chance first, so as not to be greedy.:)

yorkshire_boy

Awards
Hi USP,

Do you know how long i should expect this to arrive in roughly? Put an order in earlier, just unsure as the few US sites ive ordered from in the past have varied greatly; from 1 week to 4-5 weeks!

Thanks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
wow, mine hasn't shipped yet...

:lol: your not gettin any, the orders out numbered the supply, your gonna get a cancellation email that says "sorry item out of stock":lol:

J/K - :nutkick: Im sure its in process of shipping right now.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
mine hasn't shipped yet either... they must have a ton of orders to pack right now though so hardly suprising lol.

Hi USP,

Do you know how long i should expect this to arrive in roughly? Put an order in earlier, just unsure as the few US sites ive ordered from in the past have varied greatly; from 1 week to 4-5 weeks!

Thanks
3-7 days...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
good luck to all ,seems a legit product but I`ll wait for logs .
Hope you all get what`s promised:thumbsup:

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
If it lives up to the claims, this will be truly groundbreaking. I'm waiting for some logs/complete list of ingredients before ordering, but good luck to those who test it out early.

On another note, anyone know when Nutra is going to pick this up?

Brad2131

Awards
USPLABS i Pmed you yesterday. Waiting for a reply. thanks!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 2, was going to order 3 but the price of shipping is the same price as the product for me :)

AM07

Awards
  • Established
go to the reviews thingie and then add!
it doesn't look that unique, but I figured I might as well get three.... before I read the write up says 6 is the best deal... free shipping and a surprise...???
I'll be pissed if this is just Anabolic Adaptagen tribulus hype that doesn't work...
So you bought this without even knowing what's in it?

USP is claiming quite a lot, saying PH/PS are obsolete due to this product. I highly doubt this product can produce the same gains in size and strength as Halodrol, Phera-Plex, SD, and the rest of the designers on the market.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

USP is claiming quite a lot, saying PH/PS are obsolete due to this product. I highly doubt this product can produce the same gains in size and strength as Halodrol, Phera-Plex, SD, and the rest of the designers on the market.
I agree.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Can you please add New Zealand to the list of countries you send to so I can place my order :)

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Damn it money is tight so I will just wait for the reviews.At $29 I am almost sure I am missing out here.I know how good there products are from experiance so I know this will be good.Congrats to USP for finally getting this out.I hope it is a total success for you guys.But for now I will just hope to see my name pop up as winner on the Recreate contest.If not oh well I have enough Powerfull and AP for another month and a half.:head::head:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well this holds true for 90% of whats on the market today, theres virtually zero independent testing of anything, so as was posted in another thread, we take the label claims on faith, and hope that we get what we expect and get what we are paying for.

Your are not the only one to express doubts, but I think its been stated numerous times, that one of the main reasons people bought this, including myself, is the pure fact that USP products have worked well, for me, and at the very least, proved to deliver some or all the results that were promised. Not everything works for everyone, but I bet my money on the belief that PRIME will give me positive results. And, as much as I somewhat agree with your points on the designers, if there comes a non-hormal product that delivers even half the gains of these arguably potentially dangerous products, without any of the side effects, I would buy it by the case, and be happy making slower but safer gains.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards

I don't think anyone doubts this, including USP themselves. Hell, even in their writeup the avg. gains were below a PH/DS. However, there are people out there who are tested and are looking for every NATURAL advantage. At least for me, this was why I bought it.

I understand there's a lot of hype to live up to, but what sold it for me was not the write-up, but rather USP's reputation. 2 of their products work great for me (AP and Cissus); if these products turn out to be a bust, then so be it - their reputation will be tarnished. However, they have not let me down yet and I'm hoping they won't this time either.