Who are you ordering from for your research (US) ?

J

johnvonjones

Awards
Stocking up for the future, who are you ordering from and has there been any change in quality?

Any sales right now?

Last edited:
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am affiliated with no-one, but have seen many people ripped off over the years trying to save a buck, (myself included), so to save yourself similar headaches, I’d go with:

MaResearchChems.net

One of our long time, trusted board sponsors. You might pay a couple bucks more on some items, but it’s so worth it for the peace of mind that you’re actually going to get exactly what it says on the bottle, and that you have real customer support in the unlikely event something does go wrong because the owner is a member here.
I’ve spent years looking at research chem sites and other grey market sources. Few are held in such high regard as Mike.

@Mike Arnold
I’m sure he can share any current discount codes. Last one I used was AM15

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am affiliated with no-one, but have seen many people ripped off over the years trying to save a buck, (myself included), so to save yourself similar headaches, I’d go with:

MaResearchChems.net
+1 on @Mike Arnold I ordered my pct stuff from him two weeks ago. Took one week from order to my door even during covid

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

MaResearchChems.net

One of our long time, trusted board sponsors. You might pay a couple bucks more on some items, but it’s so worth it for the peace of mind that you’re actually going to get exactly what it says on the bottle, and that you have real customer support in the unlikely event something does go wrong because the owner is a member here.
I’ve spent years looking at research chem sites and other grey market sources. Few are held in such high regard as Mike.

@Mike Arnold
I’m sure he can share any current discount codes. Last one I used was AM15
I can also vouch for maresearch, and pre as well. There the only 2 research sites I use

M

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PRE is good to go so is MA research. Both are sponsors in here.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got there carderine . I will be taking two bottles of it so let’s see if I change nothing and I get something out of it . I trust his brand !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just got there carderine . I will be taking two bottles of it so let’s see if I change nothing and I get something out of it . I trust his brand !!
What are you expecting out of it. Carderine is most notable at improving your health markers, you may get a little boost in endurance, but don't expect any fat loss unless your using that extra endurance to do more cardio. For me, carderine is more of a cycle support product