White Flood

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Has white Flood been reformulated recently or has the flavoring system changed, I just received my order from nutraplanet and this is like my third or fourth tub of the stuff and I used to enjoy the flavor but this time it is so bitter it is hard to even get down :think:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
It should still be the same. Maybe try adding a bit more water. Also, make sure you don't expose it to moisture. Hope this helps and let me know anything else I can do for you. :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup, there hasn't been any new changes in the formula. It is still the same. Try to shake it up, it could be that some of the flavoring powder has settled. :thumbsup:

djbkxr

djbkxr

Awards
I bought a tub at Vitamin Shoppe a few months ago and it's hard as a rock. Before gym I have to mine 2 scoops out with a pick axe. Still works great though just really annoying.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I bought a tub at Vitamin Shoppe a few months ago and it's hard as a rock. Before gym I have to mine 2 scoops out with a pick axe. Still works great though just really annoying.
Looks as if moisture got into the tub. We provide moisture packets but its not 100%. Happens with alot of other pre workout mixtures such as WF. It will still work well, like you said.