White FLOOD - Furious Fruit Punch REVIEW

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys! As you know I'm a long time member of AM, and a big fan of CL products. My reviews for all of their products have been very objective and detailed. This one is no different!

Initial Impressions
So I see a box on my doorstep, open it to find the new WHITE FLOOD product in there. First thing I notice is how small it is. It's about half the size of their older container. The second thing I notice is the flavor.... mm Fruit Punch! A flavor, no matter who you are, you can't go wrong with this. The third thing I notice is the label. The serving size has changed - 1 scoop instead of 2.

Thank you CL! For years I've used this product, and I've only needed one to one and a half scoops. I've thought the formula was very strong, and alot of people with low caffeine / stim tolerance needed only one scoop. I am glad they clarified this on the label. Alot of people aren't ingredient monkeys like myself, and just follow the directions on the label to the T. Case in point is a friend of mine.

Thoughts on the flavor
While I am all about 'unique' flavors like Lemonade, rasberry, or apple pie... This fruit punch has really impressed me. Perhaps I am used to fruit punch flavors being too CHEMICAL tasting, but this one is NOT. It almost tastes like Hi-C with a small bite to it. I enjoy this taste very much.

Thoughts on the cost / servings
Not only is White FLOOD @ 1 scoop a practical STEAL, now they're making the containers smaller (which means cheaper.) This is good for someone like me, who works out at night and only uses stimulants sometimes. The 1 scoop serving also makes this easier to dose - IE, if I need a little kick, I'll do half a scoop. The product on Nutraplanet is extremely cheap as far as supplements go. And it can last you OVER A MONTH if you use the product every other day.

How it works
I've done a bunch of other WF reviews (other flavors, tablets) but I will give you a short run down: They give you energy through aminos, vitamins and stimulants, and then they eliminate the jittery feeling and crash through the use of GABA. What does this equal? A perfect balance of energy, focus, pump. It's almost like a Relaxed Alertness, which to me is the OPTIMAL ENVIRONMENT when working out, or not. To be relaxed, and focused at the same time - is what everyone strives for. This stuff will make you a beast in the gym. I'm not the only one who thinks so either, by far.

Final Considerations
The only drawback I had with this product was it was hard to find the scooper in the container, LOL! The taste is outstanding, the formula always delivers in the gym, and it keeps your wallet BULKED as well as your biceps and triceps.

Another score for this one CL. Props to the team for keeping everyone's options varied - including size, taste, powder, and tablet. They truly give the customers what they want - which is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING it seems :)

-Jon / RR

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's up guys! As you know I'm a long time member of AM, and a big fan of CL products. My reviews for all of their products have been very objective and detailed. This one is no different!

Initial Impressions
So I see a box on my doorstep, open it to find the new WHITE FLOOD product in there. First thing I notice is how small it is. It's about half the size of their older container. The second thing I notice is the flavor.... mm Fruit Punch! A flavor, no matter who you are, you can't go wrong with this. The third thing I notice is the label. The serving size has changed - 1 scoop instead of 2.

Thank you CL! For years I've used this product, and I've only needed one to one and a half scoops. I've thought the formula was very strong, and alot of people with low caffeine / stim tolerance needed only one scoop. I am glad they clarified this on the label. Alot of people aren't ingredient monkeys like myself, and just follow the directions on the label to the T. Case in point is a friend of mine.

Thoughts on the flavor
While I am all about 'unique' flavors like Lemonade, rasberry, or apple pie... This fruit punch has really impressed me. Perhaps I am used to fruit punch flavors being too CHEMICAL tasting, but this one is NOT. It almost tastes like Hi-C with a small bite to it. I enjoy this taste very much.

Thoughts on the cost / servings
Not only is White FLOOD @ 1 scoop a practical STEAL, now they're making the containers smaller (which means cheaper.) This is good for someone like me, who works out at night and only uses stimulants sometimes. The 1 scoop serving also makes this easier to dose - IE, if I need a little kick, I'll do half a scoop. The product on Nutraplanet is extremely cheap as far as supplements go. And it can last you OVER A MONTH if you use the product every other day.

How it works
I've done a bunch of other WF reviews (other flavors, tablets) but I will give you a short run down: They give you energy through aminos, vitamins and stimulants, and then they eliminate the jittery feeling and crash through the use of GABA. What does this equal? A perfect balance of energy, focus, pump. It's almost like a Relaxed Alertness, which to me is the OPTIMAL ENVIRONMENT when working out, or not. To be relaxed, and focused at the same time - is what everyone strives for. This stuff will make you a beast in the gym. I'm not the only one who thinks so either, by far.

Final Considerations
The only drawback I had with this product was it was hard to find the scooper in the container, LOL! The taste is outstanding, the formula always delivers in the gym, and it keeps your wallet BULKED as well as your biceps and triceps.

Another score for this one CL. Props to the team for keeping everyone's options varied - including size, taste, powder, and tablet. They truly give the customers what they want - which is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING it seems :)

-Jon / RR
great review, my friend-i agree white flood is a great supp.