• Established

What is White BLOOD 2 ?

White BLOOD 2 : BEYOND NITRIC OXIDE

- Stimulant free formula
- Long lasting, intense pumps
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Improve mood and focus
- Mind blowing vascularity

Allicin and Ashwagandha are potent anti-oxidants that work together in our formula to support the immune system, improve mood and focus, support optimal testosterone levels and reduce muscle soreness, cortisol, and Interleukin-6, allowing for a MUCH more intense training session. As a bonus, Allicin may stimulate eNOS activity, increasing the nutrient capacity of the muscle cells during the critical anabolic window. Coenzyme Q10 (another potent anti-oxidant) was added to improve cell function and enhance exercise capacity (without stimulants)

Glycerol Monostearate (Glycerol esterified with stearic acid) is a unique hygroscopic compound that draws more fluid and nutrients into our muscle fascia, increasing cell volume to create a natural anabolic response. Efficiently absorbed and rapidly metabolized, glycerol is taken up by skeletal muscle (the uptake increases many fold during exercise) and a placebo controlled study revealed that subjects who had taken glycerol exercised significantly longer to fatigue. The osmotic and other benefits of glycerol may help to support increased protein synthesis, muscle mass, and long term growth.

Norvaline (Arginase inhibitor), Osthole, and Icariin (a PDE5 inhibitor and testosterone mimetic) work in synergy to provide longer lasting muscle "pumps", dramatic vascularity, and support optimal hormone levels for muscle growth.

When will White BLOOD 2 be available in stores ?

It will begin shipping to stores on January 30th, 2012 and will be available within a week or two on most websites and some stores​

How many servings per bottle ?

30​

How many tablets per serving ?

3​

How big are the tablets

Approx the same size as Orange TRIAD tablets (with a similar coating)​

When should I consume White BLOOD 2 ?

Pre-workout, with a pre-workout meal (or carbohydrate snack) if possible​

What if I experience some nausea, dizziness, or headache ?

This is a POWERFUL formula, if you are overly sensitive to it, try taking it with a solid carbohydrate snack... several rice cakes, granola bars... etc​

What if I'm on very low / zero carbs right now ?

You would be better off with White FLOOD​

What about off days ? or cardio days ?

On off days you can take it before bed (optional) with a meal​

How should I consume White BLOOD 2 ?

Does White BLOOD 2 replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No​

Is White BLOOD 2 for men or women ?

Both​

Is White BLOOD 2 designed for cutting, bulking, or recomping ?

Yes, all of the above​

I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?

White BLOOD 2 is stimulant free, and is the perfect choice for evening workouts​

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking White BLOOD 2 ?
Orange TRIAD Multivitamin/Joint Support/Digestion & Immune Aid
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
Creatine, such as Green BULGE / Green MAGnitude
Protein formula such as Gold FEAST
PLENTY of water

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on White BLOOD 2 ?
Free-Form amino acids, such as Purple WRAATH / Purple PSYKO
REDuction (AM dosed pre-workout if possible) during a fatloss / cutting phase
Blue GENE / Blue GROWTH for the serious /competitive athlete​

I'm on medication or I have a health condition, should I take White BLOOD 2 ?

Ask your doctor before taking White BLOOD 2​

Is it necessary to cycle White BLOOD 2 ?

No​

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on White BLOOD 2 ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength

I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?

Correct. See our main website for details​

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
1st!!! This formula is extremely powerful...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks great.. would love to try this some day. I always enjoy pill pre workouts over drink mixes.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great.. would love to try this some day. I always enjoy pill pre workouts over drink mixes.
Really? I think I must just like the "drink" aspect. Regardless, i will probably be buying this... lol.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Really? I think I must just like the "drink" aspect. Regardless, i will probably be buying this... lol.
Would love to see you log it if you do!

It all depends, but tablets/caps for me are ultra convenient. But I would miss the reward of watermelon WF, mmm so tastey.

I am going to cycle between the two!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There's no stim in white blood right?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i train fasted in the morn and also use white flood....would this worK: 25g of karbolyn with 2 wb2 caps hour pre and 1 scoop wf 20 min pre?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i train fasted in the morn and also use white flood....would this worK: 25g of karbolyn with 2 wb2 caps hour pre and 1 scoop wf 20 min pre?
Yes I think that would work well. I would even start with 1 WB2 cap... they are pretty powerful!