Whisky’s 2021 cut

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the lack of updates fellas, felt a bit rough last 3-4 days (negative covid tests), really fatigued and tired.

just took it easy and increased Cals a bit.

weight still around 227 so no change.

trained today,

back squat 5x2 at 330 was easy enough
leg Press 3x12 heavy
bench, top set of 4’reps at 253, back off 3x2 at 231
Bent over row 3x10 at 200

everything moved ok. Definitely not quite feeling myself but generally ok. Will probably just keep Cals around maintenance for a few days and then push it back down next week.

hope everyone else is killing it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the lack of updates fellas, felt a bit rough last 3-4 days (negative covid tests), really fatigued and tired.

just took it easy and increased Cals a bit.

weight still around 227 so no change.

trained today,

back squat 5x2 at 330 was easy enough
leg Press 3x12 heavy
bench, top set of 4’reps at 253, back off 3x2 at 231
Bent over row 3x10 at 200

everything moved ok. Definitely not quite feeling myself but generally ok. Will probably just keep Cals around maintenance for a few days and then push it back down next week.

hope everyone else is killing it.
Crappy. Perhaps it is the flu or common cold?

Sicky lifting suxx, rest up brotha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crappy. Perhaps it is the flu or common cold?

Sicky lifting suxx, rest up brotha
yeah there’s loads of stuff going round, big outbreak of that norovirus as well. With two kids in school everything tends to get picked up in our house and on cycle (especially on a cut) I always tend to get something just because the immune system takes such a hit. To be fair I’ve felt ok apart from the fatigue/tiredness. Just been wanting to lay on a sofa and sleep all day which is unlike me generally.

strength didn’t seem affected yesterday though. At this bodyweight those numbers were solid for me so should be able to kick on soon enough 💪

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah there’s loads of stuff going round, big outbreak of that norovirus as well. With two kids in school everything tends to get picked up in our house and on cycle (especially on a cut) I always tend to get something just because the immune system takes such a hit. To be fair I’ve felt ok apart from the fatigue/tiredness. Just been wanting to lay on a sofa and sleep all day which is unlike me generally.

strength didn’t seem affected yesterday though. At this bodyweight those numbers were solid for me so should be able to kick on soon enough
Fecal to mouth transmission is a huge culprit! Bahahahaha!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
fair point but here’s where we have to weigh up the pros and cons……eating ass or not getting sick on cycle…..easy call, sickness isn’t that bad 😂
Obviously you just need to supplement glutamine so you can glutamunch more safely. Its great for the immune system, it's actually fuel for the immune system. Glutamine, not ass munching, but it is also called tossing salad so at least you can say you are getting your veggies in...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Obviously you just need to supplement glutamine so you can glutamunch more safely. Its great for the immune system, it's actually fuel for the immune system. Glutamine, not ass munching, but it is also called tossing salad so at least you can say you are getting your veggies in...
I spit my coffee whey everywhere. Glutamunch!?!?

You could be on to a marketing victory here…

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hope you’re feeling better Whisky! Guess I didn’t miss much here. Always the same, haha!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dang, I haven’t really had internet down here from the Hurricane, just now catching up. 😂😂😂 This stuff is forum Gold. Well done by all.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey fellas, so general update, been feeling better but work got mad busy, managed to keep training and actually by default (lack of time) calories have been down, I cut back on the running to save time and acknowledge a lower calorie intake which seems to have worked for now (longer term the cardio definitely comes back though, too valuable for overall health).

anabolic dosing still the same, very unlikely I’ll throw an oral or t3 in (I’ve dropped clen for the time being as I simply don’t need it )

weight down to 222 this morning. Veins appearing on left shoulder is normally a marker for me so I think things are progressing.

training has been weird, deadlift doubles at 396 felt really tough (granted no pwo or hype etc but still) which is strange as normally when all else fails my pull is strong

But squats which normally fall away when I cut seem solid, a double at 352 and a single at 374 with no sleeves or cage were rpe 7 maybe, want in my gym either, also no pre workout as listed with friends at night. Granted its weight I should make but my max at this sort of bodyweight is 409 and the way those went up I’m pretty sure I stock some sleeves on and I’m over that at the moment 🤷

standard accessory stuff on those 2 sessions

update pics below, sorry for the sheen of sweat, literally just finished banging (hence the slight pump as well 😂)

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so weight is holding steady at 222/223, this has been a different cut really, my general activity (running etc) is much lower but I’m training better and I’m way stronger, I’ve reduced calories to acknowledge the reduced activity but because I’m really busy with work (hence the reduced activity) I’m actually not hungry at all.

tren is definitely making a difference though as I’d be losing muscle for sure doing this natty.

training as I said is great

program today was 5 bench doubles at 244 but I threw in a set of 5 on the last set as it was moving so easy (meant to be a moderate day)

4x10 dips
4x5 chins

3x10 front raises
3x10 sa shoulder press each side

bit more shoulder and arm stuff. Was loving the session

picture below (flexed to ****) of the pump

feeling good

Attachments

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so weight is holding steady at 222/223, this has been a different cut really, my general activity (running etc) is much lower but I’m training better and I’m way stronger, I’ve reduced calories to acknowledge the reduced activity but because I’m really busy with work (hence the reduced activity) I’m actually not hungry at all.

tren is definitely making a difference though as I’d be losing muscle for sure doing this natty.

training as I said is great

program today was 5 bench doubles at 244 but I threw in a set of 5 on the last set as it was moving so easy (meant to be a moderate day)

4x10 dips
4x5 chins

3x10 front raises
3x10 sa shoulder press each side

bit more shoulder and arm stuff. Was loving the session

picture below (flexed to ****) of the pump

feeling good
Beast mode activated

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking Sexy Playa!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, sorry for the crap frequency of updates lately, work kicking my ass a bit and I was actually away fri/sat/sun…..went back to my old hometown to see my dad and some old really close friends.

had a blast to be honest, few random moments like a 21yr old girl seeing if me and my mate were going to take her back to my hotel (my mate is 8 years older than me 😂). He’s married with kids and whilst the attention was nice wasn’t ever gonna happen on his side. Weird thing was neither of us were looking for it at all, the whole women being able to sense confident men may have been at play 🤷

didnt train while away but was active playing golf and calories stayed low, I know protein was also low but back on track now.

trained last 2 days since back, light squat doubles at 145kg yesterday and 5x5 comp bench at 105kg today.

strength is basically holding broadly at 90% of where I was at 16-18lbs heavier so I’m happy.

update pic coming later

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, sorry for the crap frequency of updates lately, work kicking my ass a bit and I was actually away fri/sat/sun…..went back to my old hometown to see my dad and some old really close friends.

had a blast to be honest, few random moments like a 21yr old girl seeing if me and my mate were going to take her back to my hotel (my mate is 8 years older than me 😂). He’s married with kids and whilst the attention was nice wasn’t ever gonna happen on his side. Weird thing was neither of us were looking for it at all, the whole women being able to sense confident men may have been at play 🤷

didnt train while away but was active playing golf and calories stayed low, I know protein was also low but back on track now.

trained last 2 days since back, light squat doubles at 145kg yesterday and 5x5 comp bench at 105kg today.

strength is basically holding broadly at 90% of where I was at 16-18lbs heavier so I’m happy.

update pic coming later
They can smell the tren.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes they can smell the tren, it gives off its on pheromones or something, lol. That’s always a fun topic, definitely get more attention from women when I’m on cycle. Now is it the confidence, the looks, or can they actually smell it? That’s the question.

And on the 21 year old topic, My wife and I have a 21 year old girlfriend. Well she will be 22 in November. But I highly recommend it 😁

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes they can smell the tren, it gives off its on pheromones or something, lol. That’s always a fun topic, definitely get more attention from women when I’m on cycle. Now is it the confidence, the looks, or can they actually smell it? That’s the question.

And on the 21 year old topic, My wife and I have a 21 year old girlfriend. Well she will be 22 in November. But I highly recommend it 😁
Haha niiiice!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

great work brother, I can imagine that is a lot of fun

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They can smell the tren.
the random thing was we genuinely weren’t looking for it at all, it was that out the blue that we both looked at each other with a ‘wtf, am I hearing this right’

but for sure, they know when the tren is in play

looking back we should have probably just run through her - feeling like it was missed opp now

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so still doing a bit. Weight at 224 today but I had a big refeed yesterday

given where we are and the tools left in the kit bag I’m confident we get to where we want to be honest. I’ve actually dropped the clen and ephedrine for now as I simply don’t need it for the deficit so why burden the system more

for recap I’m still on

400mg test cyp
600mg tren E
400mg mast e

plus

Tesamorelin 2mg a day
Hex 500mcg when I remember
Ipam 500mcg pre bed
Hcg 2x250 iu ew
Snap 8

basically cardio is 15,000 steps a day and boxing 2-3 times a week

calories are around 2,500 now, honestly too low really but the gear seems to be doing its job and the results appear to be coming so **** it.

will update pic tonight

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Training today

reverse hypers

deads 4x2 at 462 (honestly these felt great and it’s a bodyweight pr as well)

good mornings

constant tension heels up squat

3x10 ab roll outs

strength is better at this bodyweight by roughly 10% compared to this time last year (or same point in cut) so happy with how its progressing

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve actually dropped the clen and ephedrine for now as I simply don’t need it for the deficit so why burden the system more
I don't have experience with these compounds, but I'd say that's smart.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't have experience with these compounds, but I'd say that's smart.
in reality they simply increase energy expenditure helping to create a deficit but where that isn’t an issue t there’s no point. Might reintroduce for the last few weeks but we’ll see (t3 does the same but I don’t highly I’ll need that tbh)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I
in reality they simply increase energy expenditure helping to create a deficit but where that isn’t an issue t there’s no point. Might reintroduce for the last few weeks but we’ll see (t3 does the same but I don’t highly I’ll need that tbh)
I agree. And just to clarify, I know the basics on how they work and know people who utilize them, but haven't put either in my body myself, thus far.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cut is going well mate! Looking pretty shredded there.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Training update

hit upper body, it’s going pretty well

4x6 chins
Bench heavy double, hit 264 which is a bodyweight pr, dropped back to 253 for 3x2 but felt great so last set pushed 5 reps which is actually a 5 rep pr at any bodyweight.

3x12 dips
Sa rows with 92lbs
seated presses, banded lat raises and arm stuff

loved the session

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Training update

hit upper body, it’s going pretty well

4x6 chins
Bench heavy double, hit 264 which is a bodyweight pr, dropped back to 253 for 3x2 but felt great so last set pushed 5 reps which is actually a 5 rep pr at any bodyweight.

3x12 dips
Sa rows with 92lbs
seated presses, banded lat raises and arm stuff

loved the session
Breaking PR's while on a cut. Doesn't get much better than that!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything looking good here, Whisky — except the missed oppty with the 21 yr old coed! . Def getting jacked and strong AF.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Current update pic, thought it would have shown a dryer look tbh, maybe holding a little water today but it is what it is
honestly I think it looks like definition is definitely increasing bigly, everything is tightening up nicely, I can see the progress no question about it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good @Whisky