Whisky’s 2021 cut

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right then fellas, time for me to cut up for the last knockings of summer.

Find the accountability of logging it makes it more successful so here we are.

Background:

6’2 former fatty, as most know I dropped 140 lbs some years back but I mention it cause some of the loose skin is obvious.

Been blasting and cruising a few years now, run a whole host of stuff over the past 4 years including everything in this plan.

starting weight is 237.5lbs, body fat is roughly 20% imo (when you see the starting pic you’ll defo think it’s higher, I would as well, but the loose skin is deceptive and I’ve had dexa’s many times so I’ve got a reasonable handle on where I’m at - hopefully I’m right),

plan is to cut down to between 220 and 224 - again you’ll absolutely think I need to lose more to shred up, I would say that to someone else posting up my pics, I’m basing it on last years cut, linked here, before and afters on second to last page. I think starting points are similar, I’m just carrying more lean mass this year following a decent winter bulk

ok so the juicy stuff - what we throwing at it.

10 weeks

400mg test cyp
400mg tren e
400mg mast e
Tesamorelin 1mg AM 1mg PM
Hexarelin 400mcg PWO
Ipamorelin 400mcg pre bed
Clen - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Titrated up
Ephedrine - 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on
Bpc 157 - first 20 days
HCG - 250iu twice a week (use yr round)

winny - 100mg a day last 4-6 weeks only if needed, my intention isn’t to use it.

Supports - honestly this post will be too long if I list them all but most know I take everything possible, astragalus, NAC, TUDCA are particularly relevant here.

I have a pharmacy like cupboard with everything else I could need, with the mast I may get away without an ai, I only ever use if needed and I only ever need very low doses at best so 12.5mg a week asin will be the most. Possibly 0.5mg caber a week if prolactin spikes but again I might get away without.

Training
- basic powerlifting program with some bodybuilding accessories if time allows. Lifting 5x week

- cardio is running 3x 30 mins a week and 2 x boxing sessions. I also play tennis and walk so well covered there.

I’ll be adding a couple of HIIT sessions a week as well for the cut

current lifts are

squat 330 x 6 (up 3 reps from last year)
Dead 440 x 3 (haven’t maxed for a while)
Bench 220 x 5 spoto

these are all way down from my March maxes where I peaked (and was on a blast). Totalled 1,326 then including a 561 dead but I don’t hold strength off blast that well, however, I compare like for like and starting strength this year is higher than last so its

Diet:

currently maintaining on 4,000-4,250 a day. Tracked recently to get a really clear view, protein is 225-250 min a day (that’s actually low for me).

I’ll be keeping calories up at 3,750 initially, letting the clen create the rest of the deficit along with the extra training. I’ll slowly reduce over the 10 weeks but shouldn’t ever go below 3,000.

the reduction will come exclusively from carbs (currently around 400-500g a day). I’ll reduce those over the course of the 10 weeks down to 1 a day. Will increase protein as well.

feel free to critique, question, come along for the ride. Nudes once a week 😉

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! What have you been cruising on, and for how long?

Also, if you get time, would be curious to know what the core of your diet has been to fill out that 4,000 cals.

I’m the exact same bodyweight as you today and I think I’m maintaining around 3-3,300 cals

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Also, if you get time, would be curious to know what the core of your diet has been to fill out that 4,000 cals.

I’m the exact same bodyweight as you today and I think I’m maintaining around 3-3,300 cals
Ah! That’s quite good for your size. My maintenance is around 3300ish but I’m 215 12.8%. Must be easy to have a slower metabolism :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

hey bro, cruising on 175mg test cyp. I try to keep the cruise bio identical and at high end of range (recent bloods confirmed just in range right at the top of it).

diet is pretty standard in the day and varies at night but the following appears frequently

- big bowl of oats plus dried fruit, nuts and protein powder

- 4 eggs, sausage, bacon, mushroom, rye bread

- smoked salmon on a bagel

- pasta, sauce and chicken/mince beef and pasta/fish and chips (healthier version)/homemade pizza/pork, potatoes and veg/chicken fajitas etc

snacks throughout the day like nuts, protein bars, lentil crisps etc

normally 500g of full fat Greek yoghurt with some honey and cacao as well

I’m pretty active though, through my maintenance I’ve been running 5ks, walking an hour a day, boxing and playing tennis - all adds up I guess

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ah! That’s quite good for your size. My maintenance is around 3300ish but I’m 215 12.8%. Must be easy to have a slower metabolism :)
I’m at ~23% bodyfat at 5’10” so we likely have the same approximate actual lean mass if you are that height, and similar age. Makes sense.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m at ~23% bodyfat at 5’10” so we likely have the same approximate actual lean mass if you are that height, and similar age. Makes sense.
Oh true. I always thought you were an absolute tank like 250 lean lol. Well then it makes your lift even more impressive man

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahhh that orange glow of the syringe, full of gods nectar. As it sinks deep into my ass I’m almost nostalgic as it feels like an old friend has returned.

welcome back tren, I’ve missed you baby. You and me gonna have some fun now.

**** I love the gear 😂

will post up start pic shortly

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh true. I always thought you were an absolute tank like 250 lean lol. Well then it makes your lift even more impressive man
Maybe one day! Just a dude with so-so genetics and a blocky waste clangin’ and bangin’, trying to get a little stronger than the last time

Ahhh that orange glow of the syringe, full of gods nectar. As it sinks deep into my ass I’m almost nostalgic as it feels like an old friend has returned.

welcome back tren, I’ve missed you baby. You and me gonna have some fun now.

**** I love the gear

will post up start pic shortly
How I picture Whisky singing romantically to his amber syringe:

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Obviously early days do updates are always less exciting.

solid training session, actually using a modified powerlifting programming with hyperthropy, strength and then peak phase but slightly condensed to map to the end of my cut (so I’m not peaking as everything leaves my system).

worked up to a gym max bench (hit 275 no spot) to set my percentages off. Then reps at 220.

Some chest supported rows (2x84 for 3x10)

Close grip bench and lay pull as a superset

bat wings, ez bar curls and ab roll outs in a tri set

ran a 5k this morning

was a bit slammed at work but found 5 mins for an aggressive tren wank. Even though I know it’s not going to kick in yet just pinning the stuff makes me want to throw my cock at anything which moves 🤷

the peptides appear to have had a positive impact on sleep in these early days, my oura tracked my deep and rem both as good last night, rare for me both are good.

clen shakes appeared today - lol, I like the feeling but it’s so ducking obvious when you try to hand someone a coffee 😂

calories on target with no problem

rocking on nicely fellas

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll give it a follow. Always exciting to see where your cycles take you!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, like to hookers with nipple clamps or in jail for sexual misconduct etc. 😜
i do like a nipple clamp tbf 🤷

hopefully no jail time but I do have a planned fun time with a girl that involves a canoe 😂

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man I forgot what a pain in the ass pinning on clen is 🤣

anyway, no issues from a drug standpoint, obviously with the ester I’m using we shouldn’t really see any significant impact for a week or so.

training

put a 385 squat single up as a starting point, dropped the weight and hit some reps at 325.

leg press (feet closer and lower) and hip thrust accessory work.

Ran 5k in the morning for cardio

the peptides have definitely started to do there thing, the little niggles and aches I sometimes feel have disappeared, joints feel better etc

weight is down 2lbs but might just be a daily fluctuation, I don’t expect to drop anything this week simply due to the increase in water storage offsetting any fat loss in the early days.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whiskey on Tren & Clen at the office:

“Hey Carrie, nice seeing you - would you like a coffee?”

“You’re already shaking pretty bad, maybe you should skip that cup…”

“JUST SPIT IN MY WHORE MOUTH, DAMMIT!!!”

it’s worrying how well you know me 😂

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What up fellas. Nothing major to report. Definitely noticing the ester difference, last year I was starting to feel some effect from the TTM ace just before a week in last year.

obviously switching to E esters this year I absolutely expected kick in to be slower so it’s no issue, just always interesting when you observe a difference as well as knowing it should be the case on paper (to be fair I planned my training round having a week to build up a bit first).

calories still on track. If anything I’ve been down getting near the end of the day so making myself eat more so I don’t start too low (made that mistake in the past). I never post food pics but figured why not.

evening meal tonight was 2 x flank steak (800g total weight), air fried chips (or fries for my usa brothers) and veg. Just FYI on the picture I’m not some weirdo who takes close ups of his food, originally it was of the full plate but to upload from an I phone I always have to make the image smaller hence the fact it looks like I zoomed it 🤷)

really focusing on getting my protein up, want to hit 300g a day ideally, currently doing 250g pretty much on the dot.

training was rushed today, had 45 mins to lift so 5x5 sumo dead at 330 (my sumo is way worse than conventional for me, that’s about 75% of my 1rm) followed by a bent over row superset with strict press.

not ideal but I’ll always do something rather than nothing.

45 mins boxing in the afternoon as well

Attachments

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so 1 week in and as expected it’s pretty boring start. Obviously switching to the longer ester this summer was going to slow things initially so although the scale says 1.5lbs down I’m reading nothing into that yet.

I think I look more watery (expected from the test, mast won’t be kicked in yet to dry me out). I feel good and the strength just over my last session or two feels like it’s coming back a touch (nothing crazy but weights I found hard a few weeks back suddenly feeling solid today.

training wise:

ran 10k first thing today (fucking cracking the flags in the uk at the moment so had to get out early)

then upper body
Chins 5x6
Bench 225 5x6
Cambered bar chest supp row 176 4x10
Incline db bench 66’s 3x10 1x12
Dips, push downs, seated incline curls and shrugs in a giant set

food has been bang on. biggest challenge is making sure I eat enough. I could really easy eat sub 3k Cals at the moment (just busy and it’s hot) but obviously although the tren would likely preserve the muscle mostly it gives me no where to go further down the line. But getting the 3,750 in and got protein up to 275g the last few days.

tonight was fish and chips…..I make a light batter for the Fish and fry in EVOO a side at a time. It massively reduces the calorie count (I don’t use the air fryer that often btw, only two meals I’ve posted are really similar but I had been shipping so was case of what was in lol)

Attachments

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky is this coming out of a couple months bulk? Were you already on cycle? Just some random questions lol btw thanks for your videos bro I’ll have my girlfriend watch them and try it lol. I need to figure it out haha I’ll need that spot! Anyways appreciate you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky is this coming out of a couple months bulk? Were you already on cycle? Just some random questions lol btw thanks for your videos bro I’ll have my girlfriend watch them and try it lol. I need to figure it out haha I’ll need that spot! Anyways appreciate you
hey brother, this is off the back of a big bulk over Xmas up to March. Dropped back to 175mg test for 3 months and ate like mad to maintain. To be honest I don’t like maintaining at this body comp but if I don’t I just lose the lean mass I gained.

now cutting down to hopefully the same sort of bf % I did last summer.

and no probs on them videos - hopefully that gets it nailed for you 👌

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe this is something I could've gathered from your posts so far, but what kind of split are you using? What kind of training frequency are you getting per muscle group?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe this is something I could've gathered from your posts so far, but what kind of split are you using? What kind of training frequency are you getting per muscle group?
Training 5x a week and hitting legs 3 times, back 3 times and chest twice (one of the sessions is deads and a back accessory hence the 3 on legs and back).

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Training 5x a week and hitting legs 3 times, back 3 times and chest twice (one of the sessions is deads and a back accessory hence the 3 on legs and back).
👍

I like to hit every muscle group the minimun of twice a week myself. Been that way for a few years now. I feel like especially when cutting, the frequency over exhaustion is a good way of approach. For me at least.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so gonna start my update with a little covid political stuff….. the uk have just said that from September unvaccinated people won’t be allowed in nightclubs or other large gathering venues.

now my clubbing days are well behind me but as someone who is unvaccinated this feels like the start of mandating it by stealth (from a gov that said it would never be mandated)……. Not sure what’s driving that but it doesn’t sit great with me, I want control of what I put in my body (typed as I just stabbed my ugl tren, test and mast plus 4 peptides from China into my ass 😂)

but to the more serious stuff, it was stabbing day today, left VG, very smooth. So much happier I can rotate 4 supps instead of 2 with the bigger oil amounts.

sleep is ducked but the heat isn’t helping, upped my melatonin to 6mg to see

training was fun though. Short on time so just did my programmed lifts

squat 3x6 @ 289
Paused squat 3x6 @ 280
RDL’s 3x10 @ 198

and that was it. felt good though. no sleeves, no pwo etc,

bit short on calories today, need to focus again tomorrow and get them in but other than that no dramas, I love the juice, feel like things will kick in this week. Feel like an 18 yr old in the whore house for the first time 😃

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im in the same situation in Canada. They’re suggesting between the lines that if there was to be a fourth wave (haha of course) was this we wouldn’t close things BUT people who aren’t vaccinated would be limited. Of course. Anyways... let’s see.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im in the same situation in Canada. They’re suggesting between the lines that if there was to be a fourth wave (haha of course) was this we wouldn’t close things BUT people who aren’t vaccinated would be limited. Of course. Anyways... let’s see.
yeah, other countries doing the same. I think the french have basically said it will be mandatory.

i totally respect anyone’s decision either way on it and I’m sure there will be zero issues with the vaccine but I also think people should have the right to choose whether they get it for sure.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah, other countries doing the same. I think the french have basically said it will be mandatory.

i totally respect anyone’s decision either way on it and I’m sure there will be zero issues with the vaccine but I also think people should have the right to choose whether they get it for sure.
Trying to not get political, but it’s funny how the whole Liberal View of “my body my choice” goes out the window when we are talking about vaccines.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trying to not get political, but it’s funny how the whole Liberal View of “my body my choice” goes out the window when we are talking about vaccines.
yeah I find the whole thing a bit weird bro. I don’t know why they are so insistent on wanting to jab me, I appreciate that it may be for my own benefit and I appreciate the offer but on the basis that all the vulnerable are protected we are talking something similar to the flu in its ability to put me in hospital, yet I’ve never even been offered a flu jab before?

just feels very strange at the moment.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Away from covid and that shambles….

training and cutting going well. Scale weight down at 232 this morning. I’ve had a couple of really cardio heavy days though (not planned, just happened) so I think I’m s touch depleted. But generally speaking the plan is being followed, if anything getting enough calories in is the challenge (it’s so fucking hot here all I want to do is drink liquid) and I was short yesterday by 500.

protein is higher though, that’s my priority and that’s good, plus the tren is kicking in so we shouldn’t be risking a lot of muscle loss if we miss by a bit.

strength is starting to come back well, bit of vascularity returning etc.

training was done but was boring (sets of 10 deads at low ish weights and back extensions).

it definitely feels like the gear is starting to exert its effects, that longer ester noticeable for sure. My sleep is still gash but honestly could be the heat. I don’t want to blame the tren yet but it did **** it last year as well so it’s likely the culprit

but I’m happy, boxing well at the moment. My technique is coming on so I’m generating more power (and obviously at 230+ I can throw with some power anyway).

hopefully we start to see the aesthetics improve over the next week

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so the heatwave is just starting to drop off tonight (uk where I am has been 31/32 C during the days - that’s like just under 90 F) so we’ll find out if my sh1t sleep is the tren or the heat. I’ve doubled my melatonin to 6mg a night anyway.

training was light ish today.

squats 4x10 at 253
Leg press 4x10 at 440
Good mornings 3x12 at 132

also had my boxing coaching for an hour. I swear boxing is just a different level of cardio. I can handle bootcamp style training sessions no problems but boxing has me blowing out my ass.

scales not really moving (actually back up a couple of pounds this morning) and no visible body comp changes.

Now I know I’m eating less calories than I maintained on for 3 months (I was even under my target a couple of days).

i know my clen is legit, I’m shaking like a shitting dog

I am very confident my gear is legit (it’s my tried and tested lab).

so, I assume I’m holding a couple of extra water pounds, maybe more given the sh1t sleep and heat.

the gear has started to kick in and I’m assuming I’m getting a very small regain of some mass lost over the 3 months maintaining.

it’s also still just under 2 weeks and I’ve definitely been around enough to know that knee jerk reactions aren’t smart. Will continue to monitor and probably look to adjust after week 3 if we aren’t getting anywhere. I know fat loss isn’t linear but at the same time I don’t like my cuts to just drift off progress isn’t being made

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so the heatwave is just starting to drop off tonight (uk where I am has been 31/32 C during the days - that’s like just under 90 F) so we’ll find out if my sh1t sleep is the tren or the heat. I’ve doubled my melatonin to 6mg a night anyway.

squats 4x10 at 253
Leg press 4x10 at 440

also had my boxing coaching for an hour. I swear boxing is just a different level of cardio. I can handle bootcamp style training sessions no problems but boxing has me blowing out my ass.

scales not really moving (actually back up a couple of pounds this morning) and no visible body comp changes.

Now I know I’m eating less calories than I maintained on for 3 months (I was even under my target a couple of days).

so, I assume I’m holding a couple of extra water pounds, maybe more given the sh1t sleep and heat.

the gear has started to kick in and I’m assuming I’m getting a very small regain of some mass lost over the 3 months maintaining.

it’s also still just under 2 weeks and I’ve definitely been around enough to know that knee jerk reactions aren’t smart. Will continue to monitor and probably look to adjust after week 3 if we aren’t getting anywhere. I know fat loss isn’t linear but at the same time I don’t like my cuts to just drift off progress isn’t being made
kind of an odd question but how do you squat 253? i have a 45 lb olympic barbell and 5s 10s 25s 35s and 45s. how to you get the odd 3? just curious

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

squats 4x10 at 253
Leg press 4x10 at 440

so, I assume I’m holding a coup le of extra water pounds, maybe more given the sh1t sleep and heat.

used to be a thing called smokers back when i was in the navy...instead of letting guys duke it out in berthing quarters you would challenge to a smoker. on friday nights they would put a ring in the hangar bay give us gloves and 3 minute rounds....for those who have not actually boxed or sparred it is unreal how long and strenuous a 3 minute round is. those were some crazy times, lol.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
kind of an odd question but how do you squat 253? i have a 45 lb olympic barbell and 5s 10s 25s 35s and 45s. how to you get the odd 3? just curious
OP’s in England so I assume he converts his kg’s to lb’s and get that odd number.

And to OP, yes, Boxing is king of all sports! Are you in the area of tomorrow’s heavyweight fight?

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

squats 4x10 at 253
Leg press 4x10 at 440

If you're not doing it already, measurements around the body are a great tool. Mainly weist and under the armpits and maybe around thigs, if you like. Gives some good indication where you're going, when the scale does not tell the whole story, ya know¿

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
used to be a thing called smokers back when i was in the navy...instead of letting guys duke it out in berthing quarters you would challenge to a smoker. on friday nights they would put a ring in the hangar bay give us gloves and 3 minute rounds....for those who have not actually boxed or sparred it is unreal how long and strenuous a 3 minute round is. those were some crazy times, lol.
3 minutes is a lifetime!