Which protocol for Clen?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys!

I'm trying to figure out which of the following protocols is best as I'm planning to run Clen for the first time.

Protocol 1:
Monday thru Friday at 50mcg/day
Saturday and Sunday OFF

Protocol 2:
Monday thru Sunday at 50mcg/day for two weeks
Two weeks OFF
(repeat)

Please let me know your thoughts on the above and if you have a better approach, I'd appreciate you outlining it for me.

Thanks in advance!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys!

I'm trying to figure out which of the following protocols is best as I'm planning to run Clen for the first time.

Protocol 1:
Monday thru Friday at 50mcg/day
Saturday and Sunday OFF

Protocol 2:
Monday thru Sunday at 50mcg/day for two weeks
Two weeks OFF
(repeat)

Please let me know your thoughts on the above and if you have a better approach, I'd appreciate you outlining it for me.

Thanks in advance!
ive always used the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off approach (and it’s served me well)

I’ve also always tapered the dose up though (normally start at 40mcg and add 20 after a couple of days up to 120mcg a day).

I had heard that even with the desensitisation issues clen is still effective (I honestly can’t recall exact numbers but seem to think I’d see something saying it was still about 80% as effective even after 6 weeks straight but don’t quote me on that). I don’t know if that’s true or not so if anyone has info would be great.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the info brother. The tabs I have are 50 mcg each and hard to cut but I suppose I can try moving up by 25 mcg every few days. Would you split your daily dose or take all at once? Does it matter if it's on an empty stomach or in fed state??

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks on and off is pretty much broscience. If you have pharma clen Id start at 20mcg and work your way up by 10mcg every 2-3 days depending on the sides you get. RC usually has been underdosed to me, so maybe start a little higher if RC sourced.

Depending on how long you are running it, Id just keep using it and work your way up to 120 as Whiskey mentioned.

Study of clen use for 3 months and was still effective at weight loss.

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the info brother. The tabs I have are 50 mcg each and hard to cut but I suppose I can try moving up by 25 mcg every few days. Would you split your daily dose or take all at once? Does it matter if it's on an empty stomach or in fed state??
Think I posted as you were replying. Id recommend taking all at once in the morning to lessen any sleep side effects. With 50mcg tabs, yeah Id start at 25mcg and go up 25mcg every 2-3 days. If the jump bothers you, go back down for an additional day.

As for empty or fed, its never mattered to me.

Hope this helps. RC and pharma clen has really helped me with my weight loss haha (y)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think I posted as you were replying. Id recommend taking all at once in the morning to lessen any sleep side effects. With 50mcg tabs, yeah Id start at 25mcg and go up 25mcg every 2-3 days. If the jump bothers you, go back down for an additional day.

As for empty or fed, its never mattered to me.

Hope this helps. RC and pharma clen has really helped me with my weight loss haha (y)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks on and off is pretty much broscience. If you have pharma clen Id start at 20mcg and work your way up by 10mcg every 2-3 days depending on the sides you get. RC usually has been underdosed to me, so maybe start a little higher if RC sourced.

Depending on how long you are running it, Id just keep using it and work your way up to 120 as Whiskey mentioned.

Study of clen use for 3 months and was still effective at weight loss.
Interesting article....I didn't realize how much clen can negatively impact liver enzymes. :(

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First time I used Clen (almost 20 yrs ago), I did 2 days Clen, 2 days Ephedrine for 4-5 weeks and it worked great, got leaner and stronger! But unfortunately I’ve not been able to have the same results with any other dosing protocol those times I tried Clen after that and last time I used it I got a heartbeat so high it was uncomfortable, it’s not for me anymore.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time I used Clen (almost 20 yrs ago), I did 2 days Clen, 2 days Ephedrine for 4-5 weeks and it worked great, got leaner and stronger! But unfortunately I’ve not been able to have the same results with any other dosing protocol those times I tried Clen after that and last time I used it I got a heartbeat so high it was uncomfortable, it’s not for me anymore.
That's unfortunate....full disclosure, I'm in Canada and take caffeine/ephedrine each day and have for years...likely a good idea to cut out the ephedrine while on clen I'm thinking as they're both beta-2 agonists from what I understand; would you agree?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally if I would take clen I would discontinue ephedrine.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's unfortunate....full disclosure, I'm in Canada and take caffeine/ephedrine each day and have for years...likely a good idea to cut out the ephedrine while on clen I'm thinking as they're both beta-2 agonists from what I understand; would you agree?
Yes, I agree, cut out the E for now. Good luck.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is some very good info on Clen

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is some very good info on Clen

This was a great read, thanks so much!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: I started taking 50mcg on Tuesday of last week and have been taking 75mcg the last 2 days. So far I have no noticeable side effects aside from some muscle cramping I experienced yesterday but some extra Taurine took care of that.

Should I bump it up to 100mcg tomorrow or stay at 75mcg for a couple more days. Again, no serious side effects (e.g. heart palpitations, dizziness, etc.) so I'm thinking I'd be okay to make the jump to 100mcg; thoughts?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some 25 years ago when clen became popular the protocol was (based on clen book but cant remember the exact book title, can search and find it) two days on, two days off and increasing doses. People were starting at 25mcg per day for couple of days and monitoring morning body temperature every day until body temperature increase became stable with a given dose and they stayed at that dose for the length of the cycle. In theory the top dosage could be around 120mcg but I’ve never seen anybody with that dosage for long. Usually people couldn’t stand the sides around 80-100mcg. But clen at that time was legit pharma or veterinary clen, not an underground “I don’t know what is in it” type of clen.

Last edited:
Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: kicked my dose up to 100mcg yesterday and can definitely feel the energy from it! Had to really dial back my caffeine intake too!! Think this may be my “sweet spot”; slightly jittery but nothing crazy and the energy is REAL!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today I bumped my dose of clen up to 125 mcg and honestly, didn't feel any different than 100 mcg. I was planning on only doing one more day at this maximal dose (i.e. 125 mcg) before taking two weeks off but am considering extending a few days. Tomorrow will mark the 14 day mark since I started and this is my first kick at using the stuff. Should I be feeling anything like shakes or jittery at this dosage? I would have thought so but now I'm wondering if the stuff I got is legit or not.

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So today I bumped my dose of clen up to 125 mcg and honestly, didn't feel any different than 100 mcg. I was planning on only doing one more day at this maximal dose (i.e. 125 mcg) before taking two weeks off but am considering extending a few days. Tomorrow will mark the 14 day mark since I started and this is my first kick at using the stuff. Should I be feeling anything like shakes or jittery at this dosage? I would have thought so but now I'm wondering if the stuff I got is legit or not.
The fact that you started higher and ramped up somewhat quickly and easily to 125mcg, it looks to be very underdosed or possibly bunk. Is the jittery feeling lasting only for a little or? A good way is track your heartrate over the day and see if it stays higher. 120mcg is the maximal dose for real clen, which it sounds like you don't have. It also sounds like you've been on stimulants for a while, so your receptors may also just need some time off.

I'll just say that after a week, I'm usually at 40 mcg and feeling it.